WHEN'S MY BABY COMING HOME | open, making caramel

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • the brown tabby was in an extra good mood tonight. it was one of his favorite times of year - halloween. and what was one of the most important parts of halloween? the part with the candy, of course. one of jazzy's secret passions was cooking, especially the goodies and sweets side to it. so tonight, he decided that he would make some little salted caramels for his clan to enjoy. he sat in the middle of camp, with a little fire going and a pot heating up over it. next to him were all of his ingredients, already set to proportions in bowls. there was brown sugar, vanilla extract, milk, salt and a ton of butter. where he got all of this stuff from was a mystery but that was the little unimportant facts of the matter. the important part was the goodness that the was about to contort.

caramel was one of those things that was pretty easy to make, at least to him anyway. jazzy started the process by throwing all the ingredients together at once, stirring the pot with a long wooden spoon and watched everything begin to melt together.

YOU'D NEVER GUESS THE THINGS I SEE

IN MY HEAD AND WILDEST DREAMS 

duskreacher of ext. shadowclan + plot + played by lilbaddies

05/08/2014 + brendan x radiantmemories, gen 2

• Did her eyes really catch sight of this? Was someone actually making the best creation that ever existed right in front of her? Her muzzle trembled at the thought of eating all of the warm and just made caramel but she also knew she couldn't have it all. Things didn't work that way and she breathed out softly before taking a step forward, nose twitching a bit. She just wanted to stick her paw in the pot but that wasn't going to fly and she was sure no one wanted to eat caramel she'd stuck her paw in. But boy was she ready for this. The hybrid watched with hungry eyes as the ingredients mixed together, reminding her of her time when she had cooked caramel for everyone in the camp even if she had wanted to be stingy about it. "You are fucking great, Jazzy. Like the best right now." She spoke brightly as she sat down and felt her tail twitching in anticipation. "You need any help?"

MUST BE EXHAUSTING TO LOSE YOUR OWN GAME

—— sekhmet | nightwatcher | shadowclan | tags | ref 

• the feline hummed a quick tune he thought of in his head and tried to keep his eyes on the pot, without hovering directly above it in fear of smoke or steam going into his pale green eyes. he paused as the other approached and began praising him. that was funny. jazzybeats couldn't help but let out a little bit of a chuckle, and then continued stirring up his pot of caramel, which slowly began to bubble and thicken slightly. "hey," he meowed his greetings with a shrug and a toothy grin. "what can i say? i just can't help myself." he then motioned for her to come over to the pot, maybe she could help if she wanted. his paws were getting tired, that was for sure. "if you want, we could take turns stirring. i'm gonna start dying over here pretty soon."

YOU'D NEVER GUESS THE THINGS I SEE

IN MY HEAD AND WILDEST DREAMS 

duskreacher of ext. shadowclan + plot + played by lilbaddies

05/08/2014 + brendan x radiantmemories, gen 2