COUNT TO 10 // open, hide and seek wt

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • ★☆★

This was a bit of an odd task for him, but Hexane guessed there had to be some merit to the assignment. After all he was fairly skilled at being stealthy, and the others would be able to test their own stealth talents. Or also their tracking talents, depending on who exactly wanted to try out that position.

Though he was still a bit unsure, considering he had never played hide and seek. Or at least, he had no memory of the game any more. Irene would be able to let him know if he had indeed participated in the childhood game. She remembered more of his younger days than he did.

For now his clanmates would have to make do with his meager understanding of fun and focus on the lessons at hand. Hex trotted to the center of Coloured town and sat completely still, his tails folded around his form in statuesque elegance. "Anyone who would like to join in a game of hide and seek to test their sneaking ability is free to join me."

PURPLE BLACK TEA -- SPILLED ON YOUR MEMORIES

Hexane Arcanium Resurgam Targaryen Mikaelson / Bio

Penned by axion

• light a candle for the kids, jesus christ don't keep it hid !

Arcade was... decent at sneaking. She was small and good at climbing, however, she sucked at keeping quiet. This would probably be good practice for her.

The female pattered over, giving a curious smile. "Okay. But I'm not the seeker."

(c)trexgirl

I went out into the night, I went out to pick a fight with anyone.

? - - - -

arcadepaw aeternum - purpleheart - domestic feline - avatar art by glowbat - played by museless . - tags 

art

• ( TWISTEDHUMOR )

★★★

Similarly to Arcade, Twist wasn't terrible at hiding. His brown striped pelt provided some camouflage and his size allowed him to fit into the smallest of hiding spots. Plus, the munchkin's competitive nature made it so he couldn't deny the game, even if it was childish. Coming to stand beside the apprentice, he would silently show his want to join in. Though, as Aracde voiced her wishes not to seek, he spoke up. "Me neither," Twisted said.

• ★☆★

Hex couldn't help the slight roll of his eyes that came with everyone's affirmations to not be the seeker. Perhaps he didn't have a massive amount of experience with the situation, but he was familiar enough with the idea that it was much more fun to be the hider than the searcher. It was why the first one to be found, the "loser", was deemed the next seeker, if he recalled correctly.

But this was meant to be more of an exercise anyway, so it really didn't matter too much. "Alright then, the both of you start looking for a place to hide. I'll count all the way to ten, and you use your best stealth skills to not be found. I'll give you pointers after I find you." A bit presumptive, but reflective of his confidence in finding his clanmates. Hexane placed a paw of the eyeholes of his mask to signal that he would begin counting. "Anyone who would like to join hide before I reach ten. One. . ." 

PURPLE BLACK TEA -- SPILLED ON YOUR MEMORIES

Hexane Arcanium Resurgam Targaryen Mikaelson / Bio

Penned by axion

• light a candle for the kids, jesus christ don't keep it hid !

Arcade let out a small noise and broke into a dash. The small female spotted one of the shorter homes and quickly dashed up the porch, attempting to slip into a large, empty flower pot which had (luckily) not been filled with rainwater.

(c)trexgirl

I went out into the night, I went out to pick a fight with anyone.

? - - - -

arcadepaw aeternum - purpleheart - domestic feline - avatar art by glowbat - played by museless . - tags 

art

• !♥!

Noelle had a faint yet fond memory of playing a game of hide-and-seek during her early time here in Colouredclan, so she was rather excited to have another go at it, the femme offering up a wide grin and a nod as she bounded over. "Joinin' in!" With that call out to Hexane, she extended her scarf ends, pulling herself over a roof and dashing off into an alleyway, Valentina lazily trailing behind her with a subtle hint of exasperation lacing her expression. With a scarf and tattoos that glowed bright red, stealth wasn't the easiest task, but she figured she could just sneak along the narrow roads and hide within there. Besides, the illumination they gave off wasn't exactly a heavenly beacon of light; it was more like a dim lamp, simply enough to cast a faint glow on anything surrounding her. Halting and lowering her scarf ends, she shrunk them down to the size of a typical one's, ducking down into a little corner shadowed by the overhang of a roof. That would be good enough, she supposed.

made by noelle seelenfreund !!

• ( TWISTEDHUMOR )

★★★

Hex didn't seem very happy seeking but Twist thought it only fair. After all, who would join in a game when they knew they'd be taking the least fun role? With a snort as the other mentioned he'd be giving them tips, he waited until Hexane had began counting to rise to his paws hurriedly. Then, he watched as both Arcade and Noelle ran off to their respective hiding spots. He thought about hiding near one of them and then giving away their spots when he was found, but that would entail him being found. And, he planned on winning this.

Scrambling a little ways down the road as fast as his limp would allow, he eventually caught sight of a scraggly bush in one of the many branching alleyways. Perfect. Jumping inside, the tom shifted to lay how he was most comfortable but at the same time tried to cover his bandages, which were still covered in the colorful swirls and pawprints of Kieran. Hopefully, such things wouldn't give him away and the small bush would give him both enough cover and some help in concealing his scent - if Hex planned to use his nose to his advantage, that was. From where he was, he could still hear the male, but was no longer in his line of sight. Had bounds been established for this game? If so, the munchkin didn't care that he might be breaking them.