We're the perfect two ||Private, Tallstar30

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!

• 7432-screen-shot-2017-10-05-at-2-10-55-pm-png

*:・゚✦Rowanflower

—— You made me a, made me a believer| Female, Traditional WC, Warrior (19 moons)*:・゚✦

OOC: bumblefoot .  

IC: "Bumblefoot! We found a kit on the moor! Can you come and see if she's healthy or sick?" She said as she walked into the healer's den. She knew his leg was still healing, and hated to bother him; but she was worried about Birdkit's irregular breathing.

"Speech."

tumblr_mvnm067Exe1sq440uo1_500.gif

Jesus died on the cross for our sins and he loves each and every one of us, even if you think he can't possibly love you. I believe this to be true. He is God's son and I love him as he loves me. He loves you too. He is your Father and is watching over you. If you like this or believe this to be true , Post it in your siggy . Thank you. God Bless.

• — bumblefoot — windclan — tags

A kit? Bumblefoot frowns as Rowanfoot comes forward with an odd-smelling kit. He wrinkles his nose slightly at the smell and his shoulders sag. Did they even have enough queens to help out another kit this winter? Leaning forward, he touches the forehead of the kit and finds it surprisingly warm. Looking back at Rowanflower he replies, "I'll give her some herbs to help with what I think might be a fever. Can you check in the nursery to see if there are any queens avaliable to give her milk?" He looks back at the kit. "What's her name anyway?"

• 7432-screen-shot-2017-10-05-at-2-10-55-pm-png

*:・゚✦Rowanflower

—— You made me a, made me a believer| Female, Traditional WC, Warrior (19 moons)*:・゚✦

OOC: Silverheart's an NPC

IC: "I asked Silverheart if she could nurse her, and I named her Birdkit." She looked down at the kit, who had turned her head toward Bumblefoot's smell. "It's okay, sweetie. He's going to help you."

"Speech."

tumblr_mvnm067Exe1sq440uo1_500.gif

Jesus died on the cross for our sins and he loves each and every one of us, even if you think he can't possibly love you. I believe this to be true. He is God's son and I love him as he loves me. He loves you too. He is your Father and is watching over you. If you like this or believe this to be true , Post it in your siggy . Thank you. God Bless.