[OPEN] MURDERS IN OCTOBERCLAN ≫ trad game halloween

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • As Ambersplash nodded to his clanmate, he followed Wolfsbane out of the den and camp, and was content to go hunting until a foul scent hit him. Catching up, he stared silent at the body of a familiar clanmate. He heard what everyone had said, and the thought of a clanmate getting killed by another was unbelievable to him. "Why would one of our own kill someone?! It makes no sense!" Scowling, he paced around the body, looking for anything that could point to thr culprit. "Are we SURE a clanmate killed her? Maybe the scent was planted by a rouge, or she simply slept in a clanmate's nest."

Rabbit | Windclan | She-cat Deputy

Orange american bobtail with green eyes, fluffy white tail, formally loner

Dreamcloud | Shadowclan | She-cat Warrior

Chocolate-point Siamese with short fur, fluffy tail, and crystal blue eyes

Ambersplash | Riverclan | Tom Warrior

Van bicolor cat (white and orange) with dark amber eyes

Torrentpath | Bloodclan | Tom Inferior

Large fluffy gray tabby with amber eyes, formally Riverclan, formally Thunderclan

Whitescar | Skyclan | She-cat Elder

Fluffy grey elder with white stripe over brown eye, and white tail tip

Badgerfang | Skyclan | Tom Warrior

Proud tuxedo clanborn with green eyes and a large family

Lionpaw | Thunderclan | Tom Apprentice

Brown fluffy tabby with green eyes and sleeping disorder

The post was edited 1 time, last by 123lionclan ().

• Scorchedface followed Amberspalsh out, ready to catch some game though a scent hit his nose and his fur rose up at the unmistakable scent of death. He soon took note of the strong scent of his clanmates, no sooner did he spot a gathering though what they were gathered around, he couldn't see. He fell silent as he heard enough to piece things together, he remained silent and looked to the dead body of the fellow clanmate.

Feel free to invite me to threads!

War doesn't determine who's right, only who's left

T0wqr3.gif

Scorchedface of Darkclan

• 「 just pull the plug, yeah — I'VE HAD ENOUGH 」

The apprentice had been in his nest, resting until the sun was highest. He yawned before picking his way through the den and padding out into the clearing. He noticed that some members were missing so early in the morning, but he shrugged it off, lashing his tail and padding out into the forest. Diabolos wasn't really cautious when he went out into the forest due to all the peace within the clan. His ears twitched as he heard the sound of outraged hisses and loud voices, the young feline padded up to the crowd, looking at all their shocked and outraged faces in confusion before realizing just what they were looking at. His eyes trailed his clanmates before they landed on the dead figure of Lilyglade. Instantly, he felt appalled and disgusted. Who would dare break the peace between them all? He lashed his tail in sheer anger as he narrowed his pale green eyes into a glare and listened to the outraged voices all around him. His eyes turned into slits.

The apprentice parted his jaws to take in any different scents but he hadn't smelled anything out of the ordinary. No way, did someone within their ranks do this? His eyes widened in shock as disbelief took him. Why would someone within their own ranks do this?

TAGS

NO HINT OF MOVEMENT, NO SIGN OF PULSE

ONLY AN ECHO, JUST SKIN AND BONE

trad. bloodclan | inferior | tags | played by paroxysm.

• Feathermoon had gon out with a few other cats, and had arrived at the scene the same time they did, witnessing the body being found, and the cats finding it. She couldn't believe that one of their own clanmates did this. But the scents did not lie, there were no rouge scents. 'Yes I agree, we should take them back to camp, and then find out who did this." she says

[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/82/b1/d5/82b1d5fad4cd6fb0928973df38bdb31e.gif[/img] ]
  • [&] Let me escape in your arms baby, I'm yours. baby, I'm yours. Love don't come easy at all, I miss you so much, I miss you so much.Tell me, is this freedom baby? Chasing after danger, making my heart beat, woah.

( Jaggedpaw / male / thunderclan )

Text here "So why are we all still standing here for?!?" He mewed, grabbing her scruff in his jaws and attempting to drag the corpse back to the camp. "Ya just going to stand and stare at me or are you going to help me??"

JAGGED

//ic opinions

• Riddle looked worried to say the least.

"O-oh my god." he stammered looking over at the crumpled form. He felt the urge to throw up, but managed to repress it. "So it's one of us then?" he asked curiously, a bit morbidly to be honest.

Sappy

-----------------------------

And if you save yourself
    You will make him happy
    He'll keep you in a jar
    And you'll think you're happy
    He'll give you breathing holes
    And you'll think you're happy

-----------------------------

• Mudstep walked out and looked around the camp, her eyes falling on body of the limp warrior. Her eyes changed to sadness. Though she had no connections to the warrior, it was still sad to think one of their own had passed. The medicine cat walked closer to body, slowly, wanting to get one last look ay the warrior. She looked towards the leader, wondering what would happen naxt

//moble and rushed

• Scorchedface flatten his ears as he watched Jaggedpaw step up while others were still trying to figure out the murderer, the tom sighed not about to just let the apprentice drag the dead body of Lilyglade. "As suggested we should take her back to camp and sort things out there instead of acting like a bunch of lost kits." He rumbled and moved to help Jaggedpaw. "I've got her." He meowed to the apprentice, before taking the dead she-cat up by her scruff and turning to nudge her across his back. "Thank you for stepping up, you're smart." He smiled to the apprentice though it didn't quite reach his eyes due to the given situation. "Mudstep, I'll take her to your den?" He looked to the medicine cat for her approval.

T0wqr3.gif

Scorchedface of Darkclan

The post was edited 1 time, last by Peeve Factor ().

• ooc: this is the moment of silence for ya. you shall be missed!

Large fluffy gray tabby with amber eyes, formally Riverclan, formally Thunderclan

• [&] Let me escape in your arms baby, I'm yours. baby, I'm yours. Love don't come easy at all, I miss you so much, I miss you so much.Tell me, is this freedom baby? Chasing after danger, making my heart beat, woah.

( Jaggedpaw / male / thunderclan )

Text here  'thank you for stepping up. You're smart.' Well of course he was, everyone else was too dumb to realize it! His ears flicked, as he followed the warrior, lost in thought.

JAGGED

• The scent of death was overwhelming, flooding her senses as she emerged into the clearing. Instantly, her gaze traveled upon the mangled body of Lilyglade, fur stained crimson with blood around the neck. Her clanmates all spoke in hushed voices, gently nudging the fallen she-cat and grabbing her scruff, preparing to haul her to a burial site, she assumed. Nightgaze silently stood away from the group as pain gripped her heart, momentarily rendering her speechless. How had this happened?

She had to find out. Someone needed to investigate. Surely it hadn't been a fox or a badger; the kill was too clean, too deliberate. No, it was another feline.

• (this is au octoberclan doestar so beware; 10/10 muse)

A body. The she-cat scoffed, flicking an ear at the bloodstained scene, turning her face away from the contorted form blazing in her mind's eye, expression contorting with the natural tendencies of disgust. There was a murderer among them, but her first priority was to make sure it didn't stink up the territory. "Get that shit out of my sight."

• Scorchedface glanced back to the disgusted she-cat, his tail flicked in slight annoyance. "That's the idea." He rumbled, adjusting the dead she-cat on his back. "Good of you to shown your concern." He headed back to camp not further awaiting the response of the medicine cat as he hauled the dead warrior into the den and onto an empty nest.

T0wqr3.gif

Scorchedface of Darkclan

• Wisteria frowned, eyes narrowing at the bickering cats. "Are you all stupid? We have to figure out who did it. It was one of us, so we need to round up every Octoberclan member and find the murderer." Her position as MCA gave her permission to talk like that to everyone else, she hoped. But this stupid arguing wasn't gonna do them any good now.

/:trying to get voting started

• With a sneer on his face, Ambersplash turned to Doestar. "Have some more respect. A clanmate was killed!" Swishing his fluffed up tail, he turned to Wisteria as she talked. "And for all we know, a loner could have planted the scent. Aside from that, IF there is a murderer in our clan we have no idea who they could possibly be! We shouldn't be going on witchhunts when out dead clanmate hasn't been grieved for and properly buried!"