NEVER SAW IT COMING [p; Fragilepast]

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • -------------------------------------------------
    ♦ - What's love? What's love without someone to love?
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Nymeria had came back to camp after her jog around the territory. Even for a

social being she was, she needed alone time then and there. But they were always short

when her activities were away from camp. Her children kept on disappearing when she had

her back turned and she was so afraid to see the others disappear. She had already

lost Diego and Selena, she hoped they were at least alive somewhere. She woke up one

day and they were gone. She didn't want that to happen again and she swore if someone

touched them in the wrong way she would rip limb by limb whoever would do it.

Nymeria settled in shade in camp, cooling down after her jog. She would jump into

water if it was summer but the weather was colder and the season had changed so

she wouldn't. It was closer to winter now so the water was probably cold.

Tags + TC + 1 1/2 years

- J’ai cherché un sens à mon existence

J’y ai laissé mon innocence

J’ai fini le cœur sans défense

• Maybe his pelt blended into the shade and he could understand someone not seeing him in the shadows. Yet they usually noticed. Instead Nymeria just settled nearby his spot around the corner and he peaked around the tree nearby with a grim smirk. His original thought was to scare the begeezsus out of her, but that took effort and he wanted to rest about. Talking was a viable option though. Especially when it involved the mother of the person who ripped his wings off.

The panther turned the corner and rolled onto the ground next to Nymeria with his smirk continuing on. "Brilliant day, isn't it darling?" he purred. Fragilepast's tone held a bout of sarcasm and boredom with the small talk.

//mobile

vice-sovereign of the thunderlands + tags + roleplayed by star

He would've scared her if he tried, she was pretty easy to scare. And

he slightly spooked her when she heard him speaking beside her. She looked

to him, softly smiling. "Yep. Sure is." she responded, looking up at the sky for a

second and then back down at him. "How's everything going?" she asked,

trying not to make it awkward and quiet.

Tags + TC + 1 1/2 years

• Ah yes. More small talk. A suggestion about the weather, a hello, and then the classic 'how are you?' question everyone gave. Maybe he could veer the conversation elsewhere, especially since her bastard child chopped off his beautiful bat wings that he cherished. Although, that would be awkward. Especially with Yuka's memory loss, but he'd like to get a jump on saying 'I told you so' when she got her memories back. Fragilepast liked being right. Usually he wasn't wrong either.

"Ah, well," he muttered in thought. His head craned to the side for a moment in thought. What had he been up to? Something that wasn't related to vampire, anger, alcoholic, and problems like those... "Just the us(usually shortened)." Purposefully, his answer was bland. "How about yourself? And Yuka?" If she noticed his eccentric pause before Yuka's name, she might notice his interest in the child.

//mobile

"Well been looking for the other two. Tending to children..

all that kind of stuff. Yuka.. she's just like her old self just more quiet.

It's probably just her injury though." she replied with a shrug. It was like

she went right back to normal but Nymeria wasn't surprised. She knew Yuka was

that way; she recovered mentally quickly.

//erg my stupid muse.

Tags + TC + 1 1/2 years

• Quiet. Fragilepast paused for a moment with his eyes searching the ground for answers that he would not find. Yuka was a strange angel, possibly the most loyal one he's seen. The King of Hell admired her loyalty to their 'God' but loathed the motive of her's. It seemed like pure goodwill and justice. His wings being ripped off was 'justice' apparently.

Looking back up, his eyes tried to lock onto Nymeria's. "Do you know what happened when she was an angel?" he pressed. Did she even know that she was an angel or that he summoned her for a task she couldn't provide?

//mobile

Nymeria twitched her ears and tilted her head to the side.

"No, I don't know.." she replied, shaking her head. Yuka did visit her

when she was an angel but of course, Nymeria couldn't see her or

hear her. So of course she didn't know what she did when she was

an angel.

Tags + TC + 1 1/2 years

• How disappointing. Fragilepast rolled onto his side and faced his back towards Nymeria with his head twisted to see Nymeria out of the corner of his eye. "Your daughter thought this was funny," he grumbled out. A paw gestured backwards towards his scars where his wings previously laid. If she could gather the hints, maybe she would think her daughter did this, otherwise Nymeria would most likely think that her daughter just laughed at his wings. At least that was his best guess. After all, subtle hinting was an art of his.

"And she doesn't even remember doing it." The king of hell let out a small chuckle he tried to stifle. It was no friendly chuckle. Instead it was brutish and of bad intent.

She looked down at his scars, she got the hint at his first sentence

because she remembered when he claimed that her daughter did it when she

was dead. She didn't believe it, he'd have to have more proof than that for

her to totally believe it. If she did, she would discipline her daughter, that is

if she remembered. Because Nymeria knew better to not discipline when they 

didn't remember, it wouldn't be fair.

There was some annoyance in her features and a hint of anger. It was obvious

she didn't believe him. "How do you know it's her?" she responded after a

short pause, raising a brow. "Spirits and demons can take form of anything

and act like it's them." And of course, shape shifters could do the same.  

Tags + TC + 1 1/2 years

• Fragilepast's eyes narrowed towards Nymeria in frustration. Could she not hear? If he had an intention to lie, it might be very obvious. Right now he was someone was telling the truth. Lies have gotten him in trouble and if he lied about this, he could get a child killed... but he wasn't. This was an angel who ripped his wings off. There was no child left in their very soul once they went to heaven or hell. "If anyone had the chance to demolish me, they wouldn't disguise as someone else and do it. They would like to be known as the 'Kingslayer' because they killed the King of Hell, so I wholeheartedly believe it was Yuka who did this to me and I undoubtedly won't change my mind." A small smirk met his lips. That felt good to say out loud but he wouldn't admit it.

They couldn't take form of everything. Only most things. In his opinion, soul switching was more useful than switching bodies. If you died in your shape-shifting body, you died in all. With several bodies and one soul, you could jump from body to body each time one died. "I'm sure you'll understand soon enough. That damn child will get their memories back or so help me God, darling," he growled in vain.

She sighed, shaking her head. "Look, if she did do it and remembered

I will make sure to discipline her. Right now, I don't entirely understand this. Sure, you

got a point and I kind of see that you might be right. But I can't do anything about

it right now whether I believe it or not." She didn't even know why he brought this up.

The only thing she could do was question her daughter about it but it seemed Fragile already

did that. Hopefully he wasn't doing any other things to her behind her back to her daughter.

If he did hurt her she would sure be on his ass.

//rushed because I need to sleep. So sorry if this is a icky post.

Tags + TC + 1 1/2 years