~ Loyalty by force | CloudClan RP Thread | is not the same as loyalty by choice ~

The Inventory Trading functionality has launched into beta! See the announcement here!
The winner of the Civilization VI giveaway is Hanzo! Our next giveaway is Okami HD! See the announcement for more info!
This week's "Let's Watch!" will be on Thursday, February 22th! We'll be watching Finding Dory!
  • OoC: I'm really sorry, I have no absolutely muse for Mangle and Bitty. If it stays this bad, I honestly have to might leave so I can't drag this Rp down.

Mangle twitched his tail, "No, kid. You're the first cat I've run across since I left that cesspool of a city behind. I've smelt some, but that's it." He replied, trying to pretend that he wasn't insulted.

Bitty is open to interaction. She's just wandering around I think.

I'm trying out a lot of different fancyposts, so if they change a lot, that would be why! 

I'm sorry for all the trouble I've been lately, my life has decided it either wants to take up all of my time, or suck away all my motivation to rp. I'm sorry for any/all problems this may cause, and if I'm gone too long, you can kick me out.

• Oak got to his paws and stretched. "My name is Oak," the brown tom meowed. "My little brothers name is Alpine." Alpine let out a small, nervous meow of greeting, staying beneath his brother.

Feather stalked through the forest, tensing as she heard arguing. The old she-cat crept forward, her eyes narrowed as she spotted a few cats arguing over a rabbit.

Due to school, I will not be on Feral Front from 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM EST.

I am SO SORRY that I haven't been replying for the past week! I've currently got a terrible case of writers block, and I hope it will pass soon!

37f7aa_322ab8f19c71462b8ce04b1b4cdc2297.jpg_srz_1341_1234_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

• Luna's ears fell backwards as her vibrant blues stared at the white tom as if he had grown two heads. He was going to start a clan? "I've never been in a clan, the fact that so many of you 'clan' cats seem to of been booted from your's I'm not really sure about joining one." She wasn't sure how or why a cat wanted to leave a clan and she wasn't going to ask the reason on why anyone here had, but she wasn't seeing the point in joining one when so many had already left their own. She turned her attention to Buggy as he slipped out of the shadows and announced he wanted to be a part of a clan. She was somewhat entertained with his bluntness, at least he knew what he wanted in live. She looked back to Blackpaw as her thoughts turned to Moonpaw. "What about your sister?" She questioned.

Bluebell eased her way out of the conversation as the cats began chatting about clans, she wasn't exactly sure about rejoining a clan again. She had just gotten kicked out of hers and she was a little worried about Bitterpaw interacting with others. Bitterpaw was exactly great with listening and besides neither she-cat had seen any sign of a clan since leaving theirs, living on the fringe of society sounded like a better idea yet, relying blindingly on Bitterpaw to hunt and fight for them probably wasn't the greatest idea. Lost in thought she failed to noticed her twin getting up and walking off on her own.

Mute wrinkled her nose as her papa padded over to her. He smelt weird, she wasn't sure what the smell was but she wasn't fond of it. She curled her lips and hissed at him when he got to close to sniff her. She might of given his nose a swat had she not found something more interesting to look at. She got up and padded around her papa to look at the dead winged bird on the ground. She's never seen one so still before they were always in the sky to high to touch. She faintly wondered how her papa had gotten it out of the sky. She looked over to Frost when the kit finally decided to come out into the open, she gave a wave of her tail in greeting before returning to inspecting the bird.

[ Wavernoid if you want just have her stumble upon Cloudheart's group he's the one starting the clan. TrashPuppy you could do the same with any of your free cats.]

• Blackpaw looked at Luna, her green eyes betraying her frustration. "Fine, I have a sister. She's over there." She pointed her white-tipped tail in Moonpaw's direction. "And we didn't get 'booted out' of out clan, we left of our own accord." She had been unsure if the group of cats were a threat, but was now pretty sure they meant no harm. "I'll go get her. Be right back!" With that, she disappeared into the shrubs around the clearing and made her way to her sister.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature

Need a plot for your clan? How about a visit from this clan?

(They say *ss and hell, so consider yourself warned!)

NOTICE: VERY LOW MUSE FOR WARRIOR CATS THREADS

[ ] Very active

[x] Active

[ ] Slightly active

[ ] Slightly inactive

[ ] Inactive

[ ] Presumed dead/actually dead

• (okay)

Poppy finished her meal, and decided to go outside, to as she was hoping for someone who would go away from these kind of twoleg places, would be out there somewhere, she ignored her twolegs telling her not to go outside, she just gave them one last glance, before leaving the twoleg house, and went over to the fence, and took a deep breath, before jumping up upon the fence, she looked around, and caught the scent of a group of cats, she decided to find that group, without a second thought, she just wanted to be in a place where she might be respected, just like her father had respected her

• Cloudheart

The handsome Maine coon blinked his eyes as he watched the interaction going on between Blackpaw and Luna, he wasn't really sure if a nerve or something had been struck between the two. Blackpaw didn't seem all that happy with Luna revealing she had a sister. Was that something Cloudheart wasn't supposed to know about? His attention was stolen by the new cat that presented himself. He felt his muscles bunch up underneath his pelt, though relaxed when he found the tom was no hostile threat and was blurting out how he wanted to join the clan? Well, that was unexpected. Cloudheart peered at Buggy for a moment longer, he looked young hopefully he could be taught a thing or two. "Alright, Buggy. I'd be happy to have you. My name's Cloudheart." He meowed with a nod of his head. He returned his gaze to Luna. "You shouldn't judge something you have little knowledge of." He meowed, not even bothering to care about whether a cat was being kicked out or left. "You don't need to join if you don't want to, but how about at least a trial? I still need some more cats, but you could stick around and see how clan life really is. If it doesn't work you can leave." He suggests.

Viper

The smokey pelted forest cat was rather surprised to see a young kitten slip out of the bush. He looked younger then his daughter, how in a world did a kit get all the way out here? Viper's eyes snapped over in Mute's direction when his daughter padded over to the dead hawk. He hoped her sense of curiosity didn't get her into trouble in the future. Viper lashed his bushy tail but left his daughter be while stepping closer to the ivory kit. "Well, aren't you rather far from the two-legs nests." He mused, with a tilt of his head. He couldn't think of any other place such an odd kit would have come from. He highly doubted a queen would let her kit wonder too far without her. "I'm Viper, and that's my daughter Mute." He nodded in the direction of the she-kit. "She doesn't talk much." He added rather bitterly. "What's your name, kit?"

The true strength of the wolf isn't fangs, speed, or skill it's the strength of the pack.

• Luna watched as Blackpaw left into the fetch her sister leaving her with the strange toms. She peered at Cloueheart with at touch of distrust, tail twitching back and forth. Her eyes returned to Buggy, it felt a little odd just saying yes to someone who simply wanted to start a random clan. Her ears fell backwards at his words, she supposed he had a logical point she didn't know anything about a clan. She thought about it for a few seconds and then nodded her head. "Okay, for a trail period I'll join you to at least see how it goes."

• Blackpaw walked swiftly through the woods to her sister and sat next to her and briefed her on the last few minutes. "There's a huge white cat named Cloudheart, yeah, a warrior name!" and helped the gray-and-white she-cat up before assuming a faster pace so the other group saw her first. She poked back into the clearing from the shrub she'd hid behind.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature

Need a plot for your clan? How about a visit from this clan?

(They say *ss and hell, so consider yourself warned!)

NOTICE: VERY LOW MUSE FOR WARRIOR CATS THREADS

[ ] Very active

[x] Active

[ ] Slightly active

[ ] Slightly inactive

[ ] Inactive

[ ] Presumed dead/actually dead

• Buggy let out a whoop of excitement. This was his chance to escape his family and join people who actually wanted him . It gave him a chance to finally fit in. To enjoy life. "What do you want me to do? I can g gather some herbs? Or I can hunt, but I'm not very good!" he offered with youthful enthusiasm.

I relate to this BunBun

anigif_enhanced-20081-1433178277-15.gif