CONSTANT CHANGE [OPEN; HUNTING]

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • ★ ★ ★ Lilacpaw was feeling so much better today, his depression having faded into the back of his mind yet again. Excitement thrummed in his brain and his chest, his heart racing as he bounced up and down. He'd already done some battle training today, but he hadn't hunted. So why not invite some others to join him for a patrol? "Anyone want to come hunting with me?" the red-furred boy would ask, his feminine form trembling slightly in anticipation. He hadn't felt this good in days, and he wanted to do something with this newfound happiness.

"Speech."

DON'T DULL THE SPARKLE IN YOUR EYES

YOU TOUCHED ME AND SUDDENLY I WAS A LILAC SKY ——・゚✦

・゚✦ —— AND YOU DECIDED PURPLE JUST WASN'T FOR YOU

• Minnownose raises her head as the apprentice asks for someone to hunt with him. She'd say that being pleased with the entire situation would be an understatement. Minnownose didn't know all of the details, but the deputy knew that Lilacpaw went through some roughpatches now and then. To see him (at least a little) happy and looking for a patrol filed Minnownose with joy. As the self-proclaimed mom of the Clan, Minnownose worried about the poor thing sometimes.

So she makes her way over, "I'd love to, if you'd have me!"