FLANK IT [P; OBSCURO]

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • It wasn't often that she traveled to other places unless it was to cause trouble. Shadowclan was slow, boring even and there wasn't much going on there. Save for maybe decorating the territory with various things for Halloween, The dark atmosphere of their jungle allowed for it to be rather creepy at times. Especially when fake spiders seemed to be lingering underneath bushes and looking at them. Still, even with pumpkin carving going on and other little knickknacks the whole atmosphere just seemed heavily in need of some livening up. So the female had decided to make her way toward the area in which she had yet to be before. Riverclan. Of course she held no animosity to the group considering she had never been to the place before. Nor had she ever looked upon a Riverclanner either. She knew some stories and fable of the once great pro clan but that was about it. Frankly she just wanted to vent out her frustrations. Two raids, two and she still felt hung up on something. Sighing as she followed the tang of Riverclan scent she progressively made her way deeper and deeper into their territory. It was way more interesting than where they lived at currently. The trees she had come to were tinged with red and frankly it was pretty, eerie even and almost as if it sent a damning message. Don't fuck with Riverclan. Amusing and she smirked lightly as she moved on, the trees thinning out before she reached a beach completely made of red sand. It was....pretty to say the least and heavily uncommon. This place tickled her fancy and so the sha hybrid settled down to watch the ocean waves as they rolled in.

Obscuro

MUST BE EXHAUSTING TO LOSE YOUR OWN GAME

—— sekhmet | nightwatcher | shadowclan | tags | ref 

• Obscuro wasn't much fond of the new territory, but the red forest and it's eqiviland red beach were the most common place to find her. It held bring out the black of her fur, and keep the red tint of her 'naturally dyed' skin from being noticed well. Also, most of her clanmates tended to avoid it for being creepy, and obscuro was all about her own form of isolation.

Shadowclan was in fact a place obscuro held very little regard to suprisingly, considering willow had been tortured there and is currently now missing. The wolf was just... tired, tired of caring to much, of trying and failing. She wanted terribly to let her frustrations out, but shininglight had all but explecidly forbid her from starting a fight with them. Thankfully, the scent that curled at her nose was a good reason to do so.

She prowler out of the undergrowth, a neutral expression on her feautures, but the glimmer in her eyes still there as she spotted the intruder. Sliding along side the other to watch the ocean, while watching them at the same time. "Your not suppose to be here. Just because there is a ceasefire right now, dissent mean we can all but visit eachother."

stop_the_devil.png?width=473&height=473

-- " The only mistake i ever made, was making f r i e n d s

with the only enemy I've e v e r had " --

Obscuro Zackov Mortem - Resident Shinigami/Hollow hybrid - Imoral

[ bio | tags | plotting | main ]

• The voice that spoke behind her made her ear lift up just slightly although she didn't move from watching as the ocean waves pushed against the red sands. Her jaws parted on a yawn before she shifted, a bit of agitation radiating off of her coffee cream colored body. The black markings on her pulsed with an otherworldly glow as she finally turned her attention to the canine that had spoke to her. "Guess I'm behind on the times here. Too bad I'm not one to particularly care." She had no idea that Shadowclan had some ceasefire with Riverclan and why even bother having one at all. Seemed idiotic to her but whatever. Riverclan hadn't offended her in anyway and enemies or not she didn't just go out and randomly pick fights unless there was something to gain by doing so. Pushing herself to her paws the female then turned slightly to look at Obscuro, eyes of fire gleaming just a bit as she gave snarky almost smug looking smile. "So who are you anyway? Are you one of Riverclan's top dogs or something along those lines?"

MUST BE EXHAUSTING TO LOSE YOUR OWN GAME

—— sekhmet | nightwatcher | shadowclan | tags | ref 

• Obscuro watched the other with concealed interest, the dark glow radiating off the other was a cool effect, but she wasn't impressed by the show of power. She didn't feel concerned that she was about to be picking fights and get caught, shadowclan wasn't her most favored clan by a long shot, and she was fone tossing whatever ceasefire the was for a little bit of fun. "No? Well, we all have our reasons hmm?" Obscuro's voice was coy, laced with a clear challenge in her tone as she kept her eyes paved towards the sea. To be honest the only reason she knew about it was her rank and involvement for there being a need for ceasfire. Not everyday you kid gets tortured, not everyday you gorge someone's eye for hurting said daughter. She hummed good naturally at the question, ruffling her feathers as the other turned and in turn cocoon her head towards the other. "I guess you could say that." Being the deputy had its perks, then again, it had its own pair of setbacks as well.

The look the other gave was in its own way challanging and obscuro felt her grin before it appeared. "What about you, clan that boring? Can't blame you, anti-clans are all the same. " It was said so casually,it was without saying that obscuro was planning something, without much further thought, obscuro pushed back, the ground under her and near her rapidly loosening into quick-sand. Hopefully gripping the shadowclan near into acting out.

stop_the_devil.png?width=473&height=473

-- " The only mistake i ever made, was making f r i e n d s

with the only enemy I've e v e r had " --

Obscuro Zackov Mortem - Resident Shinigami/Hollow hybrid - Imoral

[ bio | tags | plotting | main ]