plot w/ the hot mess, cougarstar —

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • heyo, this is cougarstar for those of you who don't now her. she's been in the trad game for over a year now and has been riverclan leader, bloodclan deputy, a thunderclan warrior, and was assumed dead until now. she is residing within bloodclan.

open to pretty much anything —

adopting children

killing/maiming your character

friendships

enemies

interaction threads

whatever really, just hmu

I'LL DESTROY YOU, LIKE I DESTROYED THE OTHERS *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[previously cougarstar] bio. played by rinnie. SAVAGE | 蛮人

The post was edited 4 times, last by COUGARBLOOD ().

• i can't decide if i want cougar to teach sin the ways of being a Bad Girl(tm) or beat the crap out of her because she made a bad joke or something. Decisions, decisions.

AND WHAT DO I GET FOR MY PAIN?
    BETRAYED DESIRES AND A PIECE OF THE GAME

• hahahahaha she would be delighted to beat sin up if she made a lame pun lmaO

but she's also be down to teaching the ways of being bad™ but only if she got something out of it :,^)

• stag boi would totally wanna hit that

i think he's got a thing for girls on the oppisite ends of the spectrum tbh. really good girls or really bad girls - fuck the normal, well balanced ones.

idk what you'd be up for? he'd flirt shamelessly with her tbh, relationships aren't really his thing though. a litter if you want? idk how into this ass hat she'd be tho + theres tiger boi

• i'm wheezing lmao stag is the boy,,

cougs is trash so maybe a litter(?) but she's also flirting on the side w/ tiger so if he ever found out (which he would) stag would be wrECKED. i'll think about the litter or else they could just have a one time thing?

sinny bab, i'll make a thread for them tomorrow and we'll see what happens :,^)

• would cougar be ok mentoring cherrypaw and eventually maybe adopting her (later into the apprenticeship???) man idk i'm just

involved

• omg yes that would be the cutest, cougs is super protective if she learns to love n' is very mama bear style

she just has to get her warrior name and accepted fully into thunderclan b/c she's a guest at this point

sorry guys, i'm trash w/ privates lmao but they're fun so i'll get them up whenever i have the muse and motivation