The Magnificent Wendy (Roleplay thread)

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • Lance Becking-

Male | 26 | Engineer

Interaction: Open

---

Tyson Woodward-

Male | 46 | Captain

Interaction: Villari

His eyes returned to Arabella, normally he would've protested with her even suggesting to tell any but Kelly was the medic on deck. It would've been only a matter of time before she figured it out on her own. "I suppose that's a smart think to do." Tyson mused, stroking his beard in thought. He let his hand drop away. "And I know she'd be able to keep the secret." Knowing the confidentiality the doctor's had to uphold.

Feel free to invite me to threads!

War doesn't determine who's right, only who's left

T0wqr3.gif

Scorchedface of Darkclan

• Arabella Cogsworth || Captain Tyson ( Peeve Factor )

RolePlaying: Arabella sighed and leaned back "she called me pretty today." Arabella said softly "so yeah, I think she'll figure it our. Besides if I get sick she will find out anyway." Arabella conceded. With a groan she stood and clipped her toolbelt back around her wait. "Back to work I guess. When do you think I should tell her?" Arabella asked.

Chatting:

(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) Hi there
  • Lance Becking-

Male | 26 | Engineer

Interaction: Open

---

Tyson Woodward-

Male | 46 | Captain

Interaction: Villari

\\Sorry about my dead muse!//

The captain nodded his head, "The sooner the better," He responded. "Though it's best to make sure no one else is around when you do." Tyson added on.

Feel free to invite me to threads!

War doesn't determine who's right, only who's left

T0wqr3.gif

Scorchedface of Darkclan

• Arabella Cogsworth || captain Tyson + Kelly( Peeve Factor   BattyLeBat )

RolePlaying: Arabella nodded to Tyson "Thank you sir." She said appreciatively and began to head upstairs, she walked stiffly, still suffering because of the defective cog. She adjusted her appearance before climbing the ladder, her face contorted in pain with each movement. Holding her side to approached the medical bay once more and gingerly knocked on the door.

Chatting:

(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) Hi there