TRADITIONAL OCTOBER GATHERING

The Inventory Trading functionality has launched into beta! See the announcement here!
The winner of the Civilization VI giveaway is Hanzo! Our next giveaway is Okami HD! See the announcement for more info!
This week's "Let's Watch!" will be on Thursday, February 22th! We'll be watching Finding Dory!
  • OOC: I made an actual post but it was lost, sooo

IC: Rabbitflight was with the deputies, Dreamcloud was talkimg to someone, Whitescar was scaring an apprentice.

Rabbit | Windclan | She-cat Deputy

Orange american bobtail with green eyes, fluffy white tail, formally loner

Dreamcloud | Shadowclan | She-cat Warrior

Chocolate-point Siamese with short fur, fluffy tail, and crystal blue eyes

Ambersplash | Riverclan | Tom Warrior

Van bicolor cat (white and orange) with dark amber eyes

Torrentpath | Bloodclan | Tom Inferior

Large fluffy gray tabby with amber eyes, formally Riverclan, formally Thunderclan

Whitescar | Skyclan | She-cat Elder

Fluffy grey elder with white stripe over brown eye, and white tail tip

Badgerfang | Skyclan | Tom Warrior

Proud tuxedo clanborn with green eyes and a large family

Lionpaw | Thunderclan | Tom Apprentice

Brown fluffy tabby with green eyes and sleeping disorder

• THERE'S NO LIES IN THE FIRE — Tulipstar — darkclan — tags

Tulip had long since arrived, choosing to stay within the background and study the movements of everyone around her. The feline wasn't a big fan of gatherings, this was clearly apparent on her bored expression as she watched others come too and fro.

ONCE UPON A DECEMBER

—— Puddlekit | A memory my heart yearns to remember. ・゚✦

• These always die...

Jadefeather12

[&] Let me escape in your arms baby, I'm yours. baby, I'm yours. Love don't come easy at all, I miss you so much, I miss you so much.Tell me, is this freedom baby? Chasing after danger, making my heart beat, woah.

( Jaggedpaw / male / thunderclan )

Text here The blind tom sidled up to Jadefeather. “Hello Jadefeather!” He’d purr, all too forgetting he wasn’t Jaggedsight. She’d probably be all like “how do I know you?” Whatever.

Blind eyes blinking warmly, his only friend in the world. His fur lightly brushing hers.

JAGGED

My main and subaccounts:

Main: Jaggedsight

Subs: LIONSTAR, Flashfire, *~Silentmist~*

• Jadefeather looked down in surprise, as a young apprentice pressed against her, somehow knowing her name. She took a step back, startled, but found the apprentice slightly familiar. Maybe from four trees that one time.. Oh right, he'd come to their territory hunting before! Still, didn't explain how he knew her name though. Had she told him? "Hello there. You're from ThunderClan right? Have we met?"

• [&] Let me escape in your arms baby, I'm yours. baby, I'm yours. Love don't come easy at all, I miss you so much, I miss you so much.Tell me, is this freedom baby? Chasing after danger, making my heart beat, woah.

Text here She backed away from him, startled. Oh.. maybe he was wrong about her... she was - must have just been using him too...”yes I’m from ThunderClan...” and ShadowClan, and twolegplace! “..and we’ve met!” On numerous occasions! In your sleep too! She’d never believe him if he told her. Sigh. “I’m Jaggedpaw.”

JAGGED

My main and subaccounts:

• Jade feather nodded, now remembering the little black kit from both four trees and ShadowClan territory. "An apprentice now, are you? Congratulations." She said in a purr, wondering if his curiosity had been quelled any since becoming an apprentice. "Is this your first gathering?" It certainly wasn't Jadefeather's, and hopefully it would not be her last. But with the plans to break away from BloodClan so close to becoming reality, nothing was certain.

• ★ ★ ★ It seemed that most of the leaders had arrived, and Nightstar figured now would be a good time to call everyone to attention, letting out a loud yowl in an attempt to silence everyone. He wasn't going to wait for anyone to tell him what to do; nothing would get done if they waited around for ever, so the large black tomcat figured it would be best to just start sharing news of ShadowClan instead of wasting time deciding who should go first. Welcome to the October Gathering, the young leader began thoughtfully. Though I've been leader for a few moons now, my name is Nightstar. ShadowClan was not in attendance at last month's gathering, and for that we apologize, however, after the sudden death of our beloved Flaxenstar, we had many adjustments to make. Within these past two months, we've undergone several changes. Prey is plentiful on our territory, death has been limited, and we've been blessed with several kits.

He would pause for a moment to allow room for little speaking before continuing. We've since enlarged our clan council. I'd like to recognize Sweetrose, who I promoted as ShadowClan's deputy, as well as my senior warriors council, Octavia, Mustangheart, Jadefeather, Lionsighted and Lichen. ShadowClan has also gained a new medicine cat, Riddle, in place of Blueblossom, who stepped down from her position.

Though he knew that the senior warrior position was not recognized as a semi-high position in some of the other clans, he still found it appropriate to mention the news, as he found his council to be very important. His steely blue eyes would then flicker to Tulipstar, to whom he would pass the metaphorical microphone over to.

PuddleKit! , I believe it's your turn to speak, the raven-furred tom would purr softly in regards to DarkClan's leader.

"Speech."

LIGHTNING COULD SURE START A FIRE

TELL ME ALL ABOUT THE ASTRONAUTS YOU'VE COME TO LOVE

—— tags | and how the earth looks from above ・゚✦

• [&] Let me escape in your arms baby, I'm yours. baby, I'm yours. Love don't come easy at all, I miss you so much, I miss you so much.Tell me, is this freedom baby? Chasing after danger, making my heart beat, woah.

Text here ”Yes! Well- in this life anyway!” He mewed, before a loud yowl from his father cut him off. He fell silent as Nightstar went on. At the senior warriors part their would be an audible gasp from him. Lionsighted was not only in ShadowClan, he was also a senior warrior??? Was he here?!? Inwardly cursing his blindness, and his shortness as he wouldn’t be able to pick him out from the crowd.

JAGGED

My main and subaccounts:

• This perplexed Jadefeather even more. 'In this life', As though he'd had another one before. Strange.. She decided not to dwell on it, perhaps he'd miss worded his phrase, or something else. He seemed very intrigued by what Nightstar had said about the senior council, and she wondered why.

• {Retro-Blackout Lionsighted}

Lionsighted sat up as Nightstar’s Voice went on, feeling a small glimmer of pride as his name was mentioned.

[&] Let me escape in your arms baby, I'm yours. baby, I'm yours. Love don't come easy at all, I miss you so much, I miss you so much.Tell me, is this freedom baby? Chasing after danger, making my heart beat, woah.

Text here ”is Lionsighted here? Can I talk to him?” He whispered to Jadefeather.

JAGGED

My main and subaccounts: