Plot with Wolfpack? [V1 - Thunderclan Warrior - Needs Friends and Stuff!]

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • WOLFPACK

I THOUGHT I WOULD KNOW BETTER

BUT THAT'S WISHFUL THINKING

So this guy here is my newest muse, Wolf. His past is sort of mysterious and vague since he doesn't like to talk about it in detail, all that's really known is that he comes from an unimportant city over the Northern Mountains where it was usually windy and rainy. Something happened that drove him away, but he never goes into detail about why he had to leave. When people actually win his trust he can be a decently social guy with an okay sense of humor- even if he is still a stubborn hot head most of the time. Towards cats he doesn't know or isn't close with though he has a tendency to come off as hard to read, blunt, and neutral-bordering-unfriendly. It's obvious after you get to know him that he has some sort of trust issue with others he doesn't know, and he's also known to hold grudges and act before thinking- though he's very good at making plans on the fly and would be considered pretty cunning and clever by most standards, as well as resourceful. Too much so to just be a normal city stray, and his clan-like name suggest he probably came from a group of some sort before joining Thunderclan.

You can read more about him in his tags. The main things I'd love to find for him though are;

- someone he can accidentally end up playing Big Brother to

- Some unexpected friends. He has a tendency to prefer the company of individuals that are similar to himself; always working, goal oriented, and mature enough to know when to stop kidding around. That being said though, he does have a fierce desire to protect those that can't defend themselves, and will often show uncharacteristic patience toward kits, queens, and pacifists regardless of weather they fit his preferred perimeters for company.

- A potential love interest or two. While Wolf is bisexual and can be coerced into random flings with females he finds attractive he finds it very hard to connect emotionally with them, and will instead find himself drawn more to males. Anyone interested in a romantic relationship with him would also have to agree to a sort of angsty plot that led into it, seeing as Wolf isn't at all comfortable with his own sexuality even though he isn't homophobic when it comes to other cats. The relationship would definitely be something he at first tried to deny and avoid despite his growing feelings, and I'm sure we could do a lot of plotting with that in the future. No FCFS on that though, I'd prefer to see how he develops ICly with your character rather then just pairing him off with someone, so if your interested just say so :)

- Some enemies! Wolf obviously goes out of his way to not mention his past in detail wich could always raise suspicion in someone who just gets a bad feeling about him. And if that's not enough Wolf is going to show off a rather brutal approach in battle, not seeming to have or care about the clan morals in regard to fights. He fights to win, and the name Wolfpack wasn't given to him because he fights like a butterfly.

- Basically anything outside of litters/death/capture pretty much :)

I THOUGHT THERE'D BE NO PRESSURE

BUT THAT'S WISHFUL DRINKIN'

Fourthwall Fallout - Male - Outlaw/Leader of The Blackheart Rogues - In Love with Hypokrisis - Compelled to control Lukas

Seiji - Male - Pariah of The Blackheart Rogues - Crushing on Lukas - Hates his brother Fourthwall

Overkill Aries Fallout - Male - Apprentice of The Blackhear Rogues

Wolfpack - Male - Warrior of Trad Thunderclan

KINK
    noun
    - a sharp twist or curve in something that is otherwise straight."a kink in the road"

-a writer that enjoys adding unexpected twists and turns to their stories/characters

MxMCkLr.jpg

Anticlan VS Anticlan! Click above to Join!

• *flops inside* i have arrived for plots w/ my new fav boy

i'd love to see how they further interact ic but i really want them to be super close friends?? we'll see how the interact but a "partners in crime" kinda friendship would be neat. i feel like they have similar personalities so hopefully they'll go well together haha.

* SEDUCTIVELY CRAWLS OUT OF HELL * ・゚✦ savage | 蛮人

— plotting thread previous riverclan leader [ cougarstar ]

— biography study former bloodclan deputy

— played by rinnie current thunderclanner

• Hells yeah! I really like Cougar and I think they could definitely end up as an epic partnership. Plus I was hoping he would end up meeting someone whose also seen the harsher side of life first hand so that he might one day let them weasel some actual details of his past out of him. Not to mention he is a bit unpredictable sometimes and is very likely to speak out -rather bluntly- against those he disagrees with, and will even go to the extent of breaking laws if he thinks it will bring a better outcome, so I'd love for him to have a friend on his side that's just as cunning and devious as he is.

Would you like a thread where they can interact some?

Fourthwall Fallout - Male - Outlaw/Leader of The Blackheart Rogues - In Love with Hypokrisis - Compelled to control Lukas

Seiji - Male - Pariah of The Blackheart Rogues - Crushing on Lukas - Hates his brother Fourthwall

KINK
    noun
    - a sharp twist or curve in something that is otherwise straight."a kink in the road"

-a writer that enjoys adding unexpected twists and turns to their stories/characters

MxMCkLr.jpg

• omg yes! yo i'm so excited for this

they are so similar, cougs can be hella blunt and is the same when she thinks something needs to be done she'll do whatever she needs to do and could give less then two shits if she hurts someone in the process as long as she makes things right, so she's certainly ruthless. i have a feeling wolf is closed off? like he is not an open book and would have to trust someone enough to actually open up?? yeah, cougs has had her go with life and has gone through hell and back so she has one hell of a past and she already finds wolf interesting and wants to know more about him.

yeah, a thread would be wonderful!

* SEDUCTIVELY CRAWLS OUT OF HELL * ・゚✦ savage | 蛮人

— plotting thread previous riverclan leader [ cougarstar ]

— biography study former bloodclan deputy

— played by rinnie current thunderclanner

• Awesome, I can get one up in a few and tag her in it, just popping around to my current replies :)

And hello blackcanary ! I look forward to RPing with you!

KINK
    noun

MxMCkLr.jpg

• Is this open to cats outside of ThunderClan? I've got this WindClan girl Hawkclaw if you're interested ^.^

I CAN SEE THROUGH IT ALL

And she's about to break

played by echo .

• Sure! I'm happy to plot with anyone :)

KINK
    noun

MxMCkLr.jpg

• One sided on him (he is bisexual but prefers males romantically)?

KINK
    noun

MxMCkLr.jpg

• Hawk's a hopeless romantic tbh so it'll be so easy for her to fall for him

she's got a brother but he lowkey disapproves of gay things lol

I CAN SEE THROUGH IT ALL

And she's about to break

played by echo .

• I've got a couple characters here that could work in any category, so I'll let you choose who and for what. I'll also give you a description of each character so that you know them at least a little before committing. (Clawberry might be a good candidate for the Big Brother plot, possibly) ;)

4965-aa9c8940439ac1aa75197223640cd14276c5dc68.jpg

Scarletfox: Both her parents were/are members of ThunderClan, but Scarletfox and her sister, Heatherfrost weren't initially born in the Clan; they were abandoned by their parents and raised as members of ThunderClan. Both Scarlet and Heather left ThunderClan due to an event that occurred that neither of them could remember due to head trama. They joined a clan called EagleClan and were happy. Scarlet became mates with the leader, Raptorstar and had four kits: Falconleaf (eventually became leader of EagleClan and banished Scarlet from the Clan out of spite), Frostpath, Jayheart (taken as a kit and raised as a rogue to hate Scarlet and Raptor), and Mysterykit (died at birth). Heather ended up having a multitude of kits and mates in the Clan, but due to unfortunate events (and Heather being an irresponsible mother), the majority of her kits grew up to be rogues and therefore band together and attacked the Clan and killed Heather. When Falconleaf became leader(after Raptor's death to Heather's rogue kits), Scarlet was banished from the Clan. Scarlet wandered as a loner for a while before becoming mates with a tomcat named Snakefangs and having two still-born kits. Eventually, Snakefangs ex-mate Daisyfall returned with the kits they had had together: Snakefall, Daisyfang, and Ratkit. Driven to insanity by Snakefangs's taking Scarlet as a mate, Daisyfall drove herself to jump off a cliff. In the heat of the moment, Snakefangs leaped after Daisyfall, and they both plummeted to their death. Snakefall and Daisyfang chased Scarlet away from the scene out of spite. Scarlet wandered her way back to ThunderClan, where an old friend, Iceforest (aka Foreststar) recognized her and welcomed her home. She was eventually re-introduced to her mother, Scarletrain, who had joined the Clan during Scarlet's absences.

Scarletfox is headstrong she-cat who has her priorities straighter than her own history. Scarletfox will do anything to regain the title she once held in EagleClan as being the strongest warrior in the Clan. Scarletfox is no doubt a tomboy and doesn't mind sacrificing her own safety in exchange of her clanmates'. Due to the head trama caused by whatever happened when she and Heatherfrost, her memory of being raised in ThunderClan is very faint, all she remembers is being friends with Foreststar. Overall, Scarletfox can be easy-going when it's around cats that she's close to; others find her to be strict and hardworking but sacrificial and self-driven. Scarletfox has been known to attack loners, rogues, and kittypets due to her strong hatred towards them (no real reason why).

hqdefault.jpg

Clawberry: Was born and raised in an unusual brutal clan that went by the name, GangsterClan. She was beaten and scarred at a young age, and was taught how to fight and kill as a kit. Survival was the whole point of the Clan. Clawberry's name described her entire being: Clawberry was given the prefix "Claw" to symbolize her strong-will and quick learning/interest in fighting. She was given the suffix "Berry" to symbolize her caring heart towards her Clanmates who were disabled or were just too weak; "Berry" was also the given suffix because she refused to kill a Clanmate who was not as fit as the rest (that cat was eventually killed by the leader when Clawberry refused). Clawberry was shamed for her name which led her leave GangsterClan with others who viewed that Clan as harsh and brutal, and they ended up joining a normal clan called LeafClan. Clawberry became the youngest warrior in LeafClan, only being 8 moons but her abilities soared higher than the average warrior. Out of spite for the clan she was born and raised in, Clawberry collaborated with rogues and gained their loyalty. Clawberry led a charge for her birth clan; Clawberry and the rogues were awarded victors of the war, killing every single member of the Clan, even the mothers, elders, kits, and apprentices. Clawberry felt no shame in the killing spree and returned to LeafClan. After awhile the guilt grew on her. Clawberry fell in love with the leader, Reedstar, and had two son: Poppypounce(became the leader of NettleClan) and Fishskip(drowned in the river after Poppystar became leader) at 14 moons. Reedstar ended up being murdered right before Clawberry's eyes, which made her believe that Reedstar died because she wasn't strong enough to save him. LeafClan merged with a smaller but able Clan, uniting under the name, NettleClan, after Reedstar's death. In NettleClan. Clawberry mated with three other tomcats.

Clawberry was 16 moons when she had two sons: Redstare(was murdered by Burntclaw) and Burntclaw(was killed by Emberheart for murdering Redstare) with Emberheart. Clawberry ended up giving her kits up to Emberheart's new mate, Lizardface to be raised. Not too long after, Emberheart was killed by fallen branch by pushing Clawberry out of harm's way. From that moment on, Clawberry deemed herself as "cursed" and stated, "every cat that gets close to me will end up dying a horrid fate or will be overcome with severe wounds because of the sins of my past".

Clawberry was 18 moons when she had two daughters: Mellowbreath(left NettleClan and joined ScarletClan) and Melodywind(left NettleClan and joined ScarletClan), and two sons: Swervetail(left NettleClan and joined ScarletClan) and Cranberryseed(left NettleClan and joined ScarletClan) with Sallowflight. Soon after the birth of their kits, Sallowflight faked his own death and took their kits to ScarletClan to be raised, before returning to NettleClan.

Clawberry was 26 moons when she had a daughter: Fawnflower, and a son: Badgerkit(was killed by frostbite) with Steelflame. There were many occasions where Steelflame almost died which drove Clawberry to split apart from Steelflame and having him raise their kits all by himself.

After the tragic lose of all her mates, Clawberry decided to become a loner and wander about. Eventually she was taken in by ThunderClan.

Ever since she was little, Clawberry was very secretive and cold-hearted. The only thing that ran through her mind was survival. Before she fell in love with Reedstar, Clawberry felt no sexual attraction, and after splitting apart from Steelflame, Clawberry really doesn't feel that sexual attraction anymore (if you want a plot here, I'm down). Clawberry doesn't like to talk about her past and she certainly fears getting too close with cats, because she still believes that she is cursed. All the cats she had told her past to are dead now, so she doesn't speak of it. Clawberry is very independent and her fighting skills are off the charts. Clawberry doesn't show a lot of emotion which makes her hard to read. Most cats view her as cold-hearted or "most likely to end up being a villain" type. Deep down, Clawberry just wants to be normal, but she knows that's out of her reach.

(Clawberry's also fairly young even with all those events happening in her life. She's only 28 moons).

feralfront_thunderclan_banner_by_ofimes2671-db1i0ga.png

Due to college and having two part-time jobs, I'm unable to be as active as I'd like to be, so please understand why I may not reply
    Scarletfox Checklist
    X 1. Rejoin ThunderClan
    X 2. Make Friends in ThunderClan
    3. Become the Most Active Warrior
    4. Become the Strongest Warrior
    5. Find a Mate
    6. Have Kits
    7. Live to See Grand-kits
    8. Die Saving ThunderClan

• I think Scarletfox and Wolf might make for an interested friendly rivalry. They both strive to be the best in their field and can be seen as self-driven, strict, and hardworking. I could see Wolf seeing her as a source of motivation and vice versa, always trying to outdo the other but not in a malicious way, they'd just like the challenge of having someone else to compete with sort of? To keep them on their toes and push them?

KINK
    noun

MxMCkLr.jpg

• I can definitely see Scarletfox getting worked up over Wolf's achievements and pushing herself to harder to be better than him. I think that'd be a lot of fun! Can you imagine if ThunderClan went to war or had a large fight, and while every cat is fighting to protect the Clan/fighting for survival on a serious level, Wolf and Scarlet are in their own world between the two just counting how many fights they've won and trying to have the higher number of victories? It'd be their own dark humor almost. xD That's SO something Scarlet would do!

Due to college and having two part-time jobs, I'm unable to be as active as I'd like to be, so please understand why I may not reply
    Scarletfox Checklist
    X 1. Rejoin ThunderClan
    5. Find a Mate
    6. Have Kits

• I love this lol. Want a thread for the two?

KINK
    noun

MxMCkLr.jpg

• Sure!

Scarletfox Checklist
    X 1. Rejoin ThunderClan
    5. Find a Mate
    6. Have Kits