I THOUGHT I WOULD KNOW BETTER
BUT THAT'S WISHFUL THINKING
So this guy here is my newest muse, Wolf. His past is sort of mysterious and vague since he doesn't like to talk about it in detail, all that's really known is that he comes from an unimportant city over the Northern Mountains where it was usually windy and rainy. Something happened that drove him away, but he never goes into detail about why he had to leave. When people actually win his trust he can be a decently social guy with an okay sense of humor- even if he is still a stubborn hot head most of the time. Towards cats he doesn't know or isn't close with though he has a tendency to come off as hard to read, blunt, and neutral-bordering-unfriendly. It's obvious after you get to know him that he has some sort of trust issue with others he doesn't know, and he's also known to hold grudges and act before thinking- though he's very good at making plans on the fly and would be considered pretty cunning and clever by most standards, as well as resourceful. Too much so to just be a normal city stray, and his clan-like name suggest he probably came from a group of some sort before joining Thunderclan.
You can read more about him in his tags. The main things I'd love to find for him though are;
- someone he can accidentally end up playing Big Brother to
- Some unexpected friends. He has a tendency to prefer the company of individuals that are similar to himself; always working, goal oriented, and mature enough to know when to stop kidding around. That being said though, he does have a fierce desire to protect those that can't defend themselves, and will often show uncharacteristic patience toward kits, queens, and pacifists regardless of weather they fit his preferred perimeters for company.
- A potential love interest or two. While Wolf is bisexual and can be coerced into random flings with females he finds attractive he finds it very hard to connect emotionally with them, and will instead find himself drawn more to males. Anyone interested in a romantic relationship with him would also have to agree to a sort of angsty plot that led into it, seeing as Wolf isn't at all comfortable with his own sexuality even though he isn't homophobic when it comes to other cats. The relationship would definitely be something he at first tried to deny and avoid despite his growing feelings, and I'm sure we could do a lot of plotting with that in the future. No FCFS on that though, I'd prefer to see how he develops ICly with your character rather then just pairing him off with someone, so if your interested just say so :)
- Some enemies! Wolf obviously goes out of his way to not mention his past in detail wich could always raise suspicion in someone who just gets a bad feeling about him. And if that's not enough Wolf is going to show off a rather brutal approach in battle, not seeming to have or care about the clan morals in regard to fights. He fights to win, and the name Wolfpack wasn't given to him because he fights like a butterfly.
- Basically anything outside of litters/death/capture pretty much :)
I THOUGHT THERE'D BE NO PRESSURE
BUT THAT'S WISHFUL DRINKIN'
Bisexual - Homoromantic
Exact Age Unknown, Appears to be a young adult
Hard to get a read on - Is a bit of a bad boy/rebel - Likes to be in control - Fiercely protective toward those he cares about - Holds Grudges - Is compelled to do what he thinks is right, regardless of how he has to achieve it (in other words, believes that the ends justify the means) - Isn't homophobic, but has deep issues with accepting his own sexuality and attraction to other males - Has an agenda and won't be persuaded off of it- Is a fast thinker and very adaptable - Can/Will start/finish fights - Only has mercy towards those that deserve it - Is extremely difficult in battle - Has a temper. Has problems expressing himself, which usually frustrates him and causes him to lash out in some way.