OCTOBER 2017 OFFICIAL LEADER GATHERING

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our December Spotlight Contest!
The winners for the November Spotlight Contest have been decided! The art goes to Sadie and the writing goes to Vanilla. Congratulations!
Traditional Darkclan is an active medium to fast paced loyal clan with tons of interesting characters and a friendly out of character community - come see for yourself!
Is your character lusting for power, or seeking revenge against an old enemy? The District is a medium-paced group working to become the strongest clan in the land while strengthening bonds and supporting allies. Come see for yourself as they fight not to lose themselves to evil and cruelty!
  • GOD HAS GIVEN YOU ONE FACE,
    AND YOU MAKE YOURSELF ANOTHER
    ・゚✧

Her thoughts of the upcoming month and the events of the past idly running through her mind, Sweetophelia strode towards the favoured gathering place, her pale lilac eyes steady and levelled on the path before her. Finding herself arriving first, the BlizzardClan leader seated herself, her visage devoid of expression.

OOC | This is gathering is reserved for leaders of official clans

TAGS

credit goes to lingerie

• Huh, not many people had showed up to this yet. Good - she wasn’t gonna be late this time. Though, today, it was quite a small crowd; just Barbara and Sweetophelia. With a slight flex of her claws, she approached the lioness. “Sweetophelia,” she greeted with a slight smile, a rarity to appear on the Bloodclan Queen’s features when not out of malice. “It’s nice to see you again. How’s Blizzardclan been?” That London kid had just dropped by Bloodclan not too long ago, but aside from that, she hadn’t heard much from them, and she figured getting a conversation going was better than sitting with the Blizzardclan leader in silence.

//mobile

tags

I HOLD MY BREATH AND CLOSE MY EYES

AND DREAM ABOUT HER

barbara fawkes / queen of bloodclan / cream tabby / cobblepot

• Was it weird for him to see the Blizzardclan leader off the battlefield? No, not really. There was no grudge to be held for the raid preformed, it was just daily business and individual incidences. Had there been a more back and forth thing of sorts, than the situation might be different. As for the Bloodclanner, he didn't recall ever meeting the Queen but he acknowledged what she's been doing for the past few months. Both were successful clans and of course, there was a bit of respect for them. After all, Alcibiades gave credit where it was due. With that in mind, the cream colored wolf merely offered a quick smile before seating himself a few lengths away from them. He was just here to observe and listen to the news, nothing more.

CUTTING AND BRUISING THE SKIN

RAZORS, SCISSORS, AND PINS | TAGS | 9/21/17

• Enderstar was a little shaken from the journey, as their clan had been traveling for ages. He settled himself in his usual spot in the circle, looking exhaustedly around at the other leaders. Their scouts had discovered an abandoned twoleg building in a valley between three mountains in a circle, and the clan was only a quarter of the way through their journey. Enderstar curled his tail around his paws and waited for the chatter to die down.

• How odd. The group that gathered so far was unfamiliar to him besides the scents they reminisced. Bloodclan was a highly familiar one, especially since that was his clan of origin. Nevertheless, he should probably introduce himself since he didn't know them and they didn't know him(at least he assumed so). As he arrived, he paused next to Barbara. He strangely felt close to her due to his old alliance with Bloodclan, but he had yet to meet her, so he kept his opinions reserved for later.

Fernando sat down, offering a unsure smile towards those who approached. "Greetings, amigos," he enthused. "My name is Fernando. I'm the newest leader of Stormclan and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintances. I recently moved all enemies to neutrals and changed to a neutral clan so we can be open with our knowledge and prevent cliques for our exchange student program." Hopefully that would catch their interest. He'd already traveled to a few clans to imply his interest about their help in the program, so being here might attract more who could help.

"How are the clans doing?" The Grand Archmage implied this casually, hoping to gain more knowledge about his allies and neutrals.

• Enderstar nods his greeting to Fernando. "Enderclan is doing well. We are currently on a journey to our new camp." He states simply.

• The last Gathering here- Shining's first, actually- had been lackluster. Not too many leaders had shown up to talk. Possibly due to numerous reasons. And there was also the fact that these Gatherings were entirely optional. But Shining liked the idea of all the clans getting together to talk in peace, and not out on the battlefield.

Speaking of which... The Riverclan Captain arrived quietly, landing gently onto the ground and folding his wings to his sides. His gaze traveled between the various leaders. Only two he had met before; Sweetophelia, and Fernando (who had visited Riverclan quite recently). Eventually, his attention was left to focus on the one that carried the scent of Bloodclan. A few of Bloodclan's warriors had decided to cause a bit of a disturbance over on Riverclan's borders a few days prior. And Shining had every intention to discuss the matter.

He approached silently, not yet speaking up (as the Bloodclanner was in mid-conversation with Sweetophelia). But his face gave the small hint that he had some words to say.

28te73t.jpg

BUT LOVE IS STILL THE ANSWER

MORE THAN HATE WILL EVER KNOW!

SHININGLIGHT DEERLING | LEADER OF EXT. RIVERCLAN

TAGS | PLOTTING

• TAGS ▲ ▽ ▲ — This would be his first gathering since his ascension to the throne as per Alfeynnah's request, Imperius landed to the side of the clearing, the large dragon striding over to seat himself among the other leaders - Expression impassive and remaining silent for now, instead the High King would flick his molten gaze over all the leaders present, noting not everyone had shown up just yet.

tumblr_oy33bgpy9A1wcddnvo1_250.jpg tumblr_oy4p6aVfHJ1wcddnvo1_250.jpg tumblr_oy33bgpy9A1wcddnvo2_250.jpg

THE FUTURE IS NOT A RIVER TO CARRY US

IT IS THE OCEAN IN WHICH WE DROWN IF WE ARE NOT PREPARED

Thunderlands member, Hawkclan member / Ex-Emperor / LuciferusxFragilepast / Tiger (Current), Dragon

[ Art mine | Tags | Bio | Plot | Pinterest ]

• Solas needed some time to finish other business before he could attend the gathering. He had no idea what to expect, and he knew it might be considered disrespectful to show up late - adults always liked to label him that, you know, 'disrespectful' - but The District's internal affairs took precedence over public appearances, and so, he was late.

It seemed Fernando was already here, announcing that, like The District, StormClan no longer recognized any enemies. The young principal noted this with quiet enthusiasm; peace was ideal for the free flow of information, something Solas greatly approved of. However, he kept his reaction quiet, instead looking around at all the potential allies and aggressors here. He hadn't met anyone here other than Fernando yet, and certainly wasn't eager to make a scene in front of a bunch of strangers.

The pup was content to watch all these towering figures around him, reading their faces, noticing their postures. Hopefully nobody asked him if he was lost, because he wasn't. He was just... small. And like the clan he led, he was mostly interested in learning.

INTO THE DARKNESS ➳

• JOHN, SKYWALKER

—— lead me to heaven when we die | tags 

well, first gathering, John walked into the meeting area on sure footing - they may see him and think his clan pitiful but he was leader now and this meant he had to come to these - optional or not, he had to show that shadowclan nor there drastic leader changes had left the clan dead, they were still here.

tumblr_ox9u08I57d1ux3ppto4_250.jpg-tumblr_ox9u08I57d1ux3ppto1_250.jpg-tumblr_ox9u08I57d1ux3ppto3_250.jpg

- I'M ONLY HUMAN, I DO WHAT I CAN

Ex-WC Leader | 12 months | tags | Luke skywalker X Luca | Barbary lion | @ Luciferr

• GOD HAS GIVEN YOU ONE FACE,
    AND YOU MAKE YOURSELF ANOTHER
    ・゚✧

"Barbara," Sweetophelia offered the younger female a polite nod in return. It was typical for Sweetophelia to regard most other animals with some varying degree of scorn or indifference, but she found the BloodClan leader to be quite pleasant company - that unfortunate business with the BloodClanner Asher aside. Her pale lilac eyes slid over to Alcibiades next. She couldn't say she approved of the Exiles leader or even liked him very much, but at least he didn't promote pedophilia or systemic rape in the same fashion the leaders of the Blackheart Rogues and the Cartel did. Her dislike for him was more of a formality than anything personal.

But she was surprised to learn that StormClan had turned neutral. StormClan had been pro-clan for so long, since before Sweetophelia herself was born that she couldn't help but regard the transition with some skepticism. "What happened to your last leader?" Whatever her name was - Sweetophelia couldn't recall, having never met her - but it seemed that she had led the small clan for quite some time. Her gaze turned on Shininglight but she said nothing, given his silence. As for the other animals present, most seemed new to their ranks or at least leaders of clans with very little interaction with BlizzardClan directly.

TAGS

credit goes to lingerie

• Stormclan had been pro-clan for a long way, but to be a clan focused on equal opportunities and intelligence, it was a sacrifice they had to make. Fernando didn't find anything wrong with it either. Choosing sides was an odd subject and he even found it silly that they had to pick a side for his clan. In general, politics were silly. He'd have to deal with them. "Blazestar disappeared to who-knows-where," the lion replied back nonchalantly. His eyes searched the unfamiliar leader and figured they were from Blizzardclan from their scent. He'd have to visit later on. Back on the subject though, Blazestar hadn't been around as often as many would of liked anyways and expressed interest in stepping down earlier on, so it was for the better.

//mobile

•      "Aye, nice to know I ain't the only undipped baw-bag here." Raph was a celestial sight, it was undeniable. There was something about an ash speckled stallion that captured gazes (and numerous other things)- something he knew all too well. And yet, anything that spilled from his lips was often far from holy delicacies. No wonder Poseidon hadn't urged him back to the seas. Of course, he had his sister to thank for that, in large. The bitch just didn't quit. In any case, the newly made King held little of the learned verbal dignity the other leaders seemed to possess, and use oh-so-delicately.

In truth, he had forgotten these menial meetings had even existed. Not that they had ever had much purpose in holding a hut in his memories. Though, luckily, it had been mentioned to him that it would likely be ideal that he attend. Seeing as he was as clueless as snow in summer with how he deigned to handle this leadership malarkey. What state of mind had Dahlia been in? This was, almost certainly, the Trident King's idea of a joke. Didn't the gods have such friendly sense of humours? Although, it would be of no use to him if he persisted in dwelling on such puzzles. Dahlia had gone and left Eden in his hands- he meant what he said about dying before he abandoned the cause.

Perhaps a cause he should start with a name. "Raphael, King of Eden." A name positively likely to be forgotten after the couple of hours this meeting would last. Poseidon knew he would more than likely forget half the buggers' names currently present. Yet, it was a name he couldn't forget even if he wanted. Raphael- the name had been a cruel joke on his, courtesy of his mother dearest. A name he always tried to play off, shorten, stomp on. Not now. "Our Queen passed recently, a couple'a days actually. Eden's quiet, at the moment, but we're building, aye." He had plans. Plans that he had meant to help Dahlia resurrect. But his friend was gone and had left him her realm- he promised not to let it fall again.

RAPHAEL

love cal

I CAN FEEL THE DRAW

I CAN FEEL IT PULLING ME IN

PULLING ME IN, IT'S PULLING ME

TBA  3.7 years  bio  tags

• FOURTHWALL FALLOUT

leader of the blackheart rogues

"THEY CALL KIDS LIKE US VICIOUS AND CARVED OUT OF STONE

There was never much to do at these, but I usually ended up going all the same. It's not like I gave a shit as to weather I knew anyone or was welcome there, and to be honest I was determined now more than ever to throw myself into anything work related. Anything to keep my mind busy and away from Izz- no... Hypokrisis.

I looked about the same as always for those who'd seen me there before- a tall, athletic canine of roughly 7 feet, covered in scars with eyes as red as blood. Yeah, the only new thing on me was the blackish-red electricity that crackled along my paws and legs. It was an indication of the Darkness in me and the dangerous levels it was reaching, but none of them would know that. Just some elemental pelt or some shit to them. And as for me? I didn't care about it's implications. I didn't care that I was letting it eat away at parts of my soul just to get away from whatever pain was driving me mad. They'd all gotten their wish, and I'm sure Barbara in particular would take particular pleasure from my new status as 'single' if her little piece of shit of a clanmate had bothered to tell her.

"Hey." I'd say in greeting to nobody in particular as I made my way over and carelessly snatched a seat among them as if I belonged there and they were just a bunch of friends. Which I wasn't. And they definitely weren't. Small details like that had never really bothered me though, and I reminded myself for the first time in a long time that none of this was even real, and so none of it mattered. What they felt or did, what I felt or did. It was all pointless so I wasn't going to get hung up on it. Life was way to short for that, even if I had to sacrifice part of my 'soul' to get back to keep that understanding clear in my mind. Well, might as well introduce myself- everyone else was. "Fourthwall Fallout, Outlaw of the Blackheart Rogues."

"BUT FOR WHAT WE'VE BECOME WE JUST FEEL MORE ALONE" 

Basics 

Canine/Feline Hybrid - Hellhound - 5'9 - Homoromantic/Bisexual

Interactions 

Aloof - Blunt - Sarcastic - Social

Impulsive - Corrupt - Possessive - Unpredictable

Aggressive - Dominating - Highly Intelligent - Fast Thinker

Violent - Prone to Apathy - Capricious - Playful

PLEASE NOTE;; Fourthwall is known to break the 4th wall, as his name suggests. He is a person who -instead of gods or reincarnation- thinks that he is just a character made up in a story, and so nothing he says or does has any real consequence. This allows him to suppress emotions like guilt or hesitation in order to enrich his life, as he believes that nobody is actually real, and so none of the bad things he does to others in order to enjoy himself are real either. He will often refer to his 'Writer' during 1st person posts and complain about the way they write him or his story, and is convinced that the entire world and FF's reality is just some big story.

IM THE FIRST KID KID TO WRITE OF HEARTS, LIES AND FRIENDS

AND I AM SORRY MY CONSCIENCE CALLED IN SICK AGAIN

THE LEADER/OUTLAW OF THE BLACKHEART ROGUES

THE EX MENTOR OF XIA & NEOTOKYO

THE CURRENT MENTOR OF KAYN

THE SCORNED LOVER OF HYPOKRISIS

MxMCkLr.jpg

Active Frontboard! S/HP Positions Available! Anticlan VS Anticlan! Click above to Join!

AND I'VE GOT ARROGANCE DOWN TO A SCIENCE

OH, AND I'M THE FIRST KID, TO WRITE OF HEARTS, LIES , AND FRIENDS