When Are These Colonies Gonna Rise Up?

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • John rubbed her back gently. “I love you.” He murmured to her.

Aurora gazed up at him with a bright smile. “And I’ll always wait for you.” She promised.

281363.png

please plot with me! currently very into MCU (Tony x my oc) and Mystic Messenger (seven x my oc) and I will double up for you!

• Virginia kissed him on the cheek. “I love you too,” she confessed.

Lafayette smiled down at Aurora. “Shall we take a walk? It’s lovely outside today.”

PM me if:

• You want to RP
    • You want to talk
    • You need a friend
    • You need advice
    • You want me to join your thread
    • or if You have a question
  • John smiled as he gazed at her. “And I swear this will all work out.”

Aurora nodded, willing to do anything to spend more time with him. “Of course!”

281363.png

please plot with me! currently very into MCU (Tony x my oc) and Mystic Messenger (seven x my oc) and I will double up for you!

• Virginia smiled, her fears eased slightly. “I have to go, there are some things I need to get ready, meet me at the Southern edge of camp in half an hour,” she instructed.

Lafayette offered her his arm. “Then let us make haste.”

PM me if:

• You want to RP
    • You want to talk
    • You need a friend
    • You need advice
  • John nodded, leaning in to kiss her again. “I’ll be there.” He promised.

Aurora took his arm happily. “Of course.”

281363.png

• Virginia slipped out of his tent without another word and went immediately to her own tent to collect a bag of hidden belongings.

Lafayette led Aurora out of the house. “From first the moment I saw you, I knew you would be mine someday,” he confessed, once they were outside.

PM me if:

• You want to RP
    • You want to talk
    • You need a friend
    • You need advice
  • John waited a bit before setting off, wanting to get there early so no one would see them both heading there together. No one could know about this yet.

Aurora smiled as she looked to him. “You know I wouldn’t be able to help falling in love with you?” She teased.

281363.png

• Virginia took the bag, which contained a simple dress, and made her way to one of the copses of trees surrounding the camp. Then, she quickly changed and placed her uniform in the bag.

Lafayette smiled down on Aurora, unable to mask his happiness. “Perhaps this is destiny,” he suggested, “it was always meant to happen.”

PM me if:

• You want to RP
    • You want to talk
    • You need a friend
    • You need advice
  • John waited patiently for her, still in his uniform.

Aurora smiled lovingly up at him. “It must be, out of everyone at the camp you approached me.”

281363.png

• Virginia concealed the bag inside of a bush, then rushed to the meeting place, trying to draw as little attention to herself as possible.

“On that first day, you looked just like an angel. I was so captivated by you that I had to approach you,” Lafayette confessed.

PM me if:

• You want to RP
    • You want to talk
    • You need a friend
    • You need advice
  • John waited patiently for her although he was on edge, worried someone else might approach.

Aurora laughed softly. "I looked like an angel?" She sounded surprised, although she was flattered.

281363.png

• When Virginia spotted John, she broke into a run. She held up the hem of her dress to prevent tripping.

Lafayette nodded sincerely. “I was so enchanted by your beauty, mon amour, that I did not know how, but I was someday going to make you mine,” he explained.

PM me if:

• You want to RP
    • You want to talk
    • You need a friend
    • You need advice
  • He heard the noise of her, turning to see who it was. A wide smile came to his lips when he saw her running to him.

Aurora smiled softly then. “And it wasn’t hard for you to sweep me off my feet.”

281363.png

• Virginia flung herself into his arms. “Oh John, If we do this now, then they won’t be able to seperate us again.”

Lafayette looked down on Aurora thoughtfully. “Mon amour, you have had me wrapped around your little finger since the very beginning,” he confessed.

PM me if:

• You want to RP
    • You want to talk
    • You need a friend
    • You need advice
  • John hugged her back tightly, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. "Then they won't be able to separate us." He promised, although he knew even if they tried he would always return to her.

She looked up to him, a bit surprised however she smiled anyways. "Is that why you asked me to the ball?" She teased.

281363.png

• Virginia pressed a kiss to his cheek. “We should hurry,” she urged.

Lafayette shrugged his shoulders, a playful smirk playing at his lips. “Perhaps, or maybe it was because by that point you had a hold of my heartstrings.”

PM me if:

• You want to RP
    • You want to talk
    • You need a friend
    • You need advice
  • John nodded, kissing her forehead gently. “Yes, of course.”

Aurora laughed, leaning up to kiss him. “Oh really?”

281363.png

• Virginia reached down and gently intertwined her fingers with his. “Lead the way,” she instructed.

“Oui,” Lafayette continued, “You know it as well as I do.” He leaned down ever so slightly to return her kiss.

PM me if:

• You want to RP
    • You want to talk
    • You need a friend
    • You need advice
  • John nodded, and hand in hand he led her off quietly.

Aurora smiled happily at him. “I love you, so much!”

281363.png

• Virginia gave his hand a gentle squeeze to reassure herself more than anything.

Lafayette beamed down on her. “Mon amour, I love you more,” he teased.

PM me if:

• You want to RP
    • You want to talk
    • You need a friend
    • You need advice