When Are These Colonies Gonna Rise Up?

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • Aurora's smile grew even at the brief contact between their lips. "I look forward to seeing you again, my love."

281363.png

please plot with me! currently very into MCU (Tony x my oc) and Mystic Messenger (seven x my oc) and I will double up for you!

• “I will count the seconds until I can see you again, mon amour,” Lafayette confessed. He walked a short ways before turning around again. “Until we meet again,” he added. Then, he climbed back into the carriage.

(Do you want to skip to the end of Winter?)

PM me if:

• You want to RP
    • You want to talk
    • You need a friend
    • You need advice
    • You want me to join your thread
    • or if You have a question
  • (Yeah we can skip to the end of winter)

281363.png

please plot with me! currently very into MCU (Tony x my oc) and Mystic Messenger (seven x my oc) and I will double up for you!

• (Ok. By the way, did you notice that today is the one year anniversary of us starting this thread?)

Virginia ducked out of her tent, clutching her fists tightly. In the past few months, she had figured out that she was pregnant and, even though she had been avoiding him, she had decided it was time to tell John.

Lafayette found himself walking the path to the Schuyler estate once again. Over the past few months, he had spent every possible moment with Aurora. And, he had decided it was time to ask her the question that had been burning in his mind for almost as long as he had known her.

PM me if:

• You want to RP
    • You want to talk
    • You need a friend
    • You need advice
  • Really? I hadn't XD I've been doing a prelab for chemistry while rping)

John had noticed her avoiding him, but he had assumed she was just doing it to keep them apart until the war was over and he could court her properly.

Aurora was once more at the Schuyler's, and she figured Lafayette would be over today. Well, to rephrase that: she hoped he would be over today. However she had no idea he was coming to propose.

281363.png

• (I only noticed because my best friend’s birthday is tomorrow and I was making her a birthday cupcake.)

It took Virginia a moment to locate John, but once she did, she hurried her pace only stopping when she was next to him. “John, can I speak with you alone?” she asked in a low whisper.

Lafayette could see the grand house is the distance, so he hurried his pace. He felt like he had been waiting an eternity for this moment which made the last few minutes feel that much more unbearable. Fortunately, he soon found himself knocking at the door.

PM me if:

• You want to RP
    • You want to talk
    • You need a friend
    • You need advice
  • John was startled to hear her voice, and he gave her a brief look of concern. "Of course." But he kept his voice firm and formal until they were out of earshot of everyone else. "What's wrong?"

Aurora nearly leapt up when heard a servant opening the door and she rushed over, pausing briefly to compose herself. "Gilbert..." She breathed, her voice betraying her delight.

281363.png

• Virginia took a deep breath. “John, I am leaving, I’m revealing my true identity to my superiors so I can go home. Because. because...” she trailed off, starting to lose her momentum. She found her voice again, “I am pregnant, I must leave to protect the future of my child.”

Lafayette pulled her close to him as soon as he saw her. “Oh Aurora, you have no idea how I have missed you,” he sighed. He placed several small kisses to the top of her head to help him steel his nerve in preparation for what he was about to do.

PM me if:

• You want to RP
    • You want to talk
    • You need a friend
    • You need advice
  • John stared at her in shock before his gaze shifted briefly to her stomach. "You're... is... is the child... ours?" He asked her quietly.

Aurora laughed happily, wrapping her arms around him. "I missed you too..." She murmured.

281363.png

• Virginia nodded grimly. “Yes, I had never been with a man before... well, you know,” she sighed. Fear coursed through her body as she found herself completely unsure of what was to come.

Lafayette gently released Aurora, he was too nervous to jest and tease as they normally did. “Mon amour, I come here today to ask you the most important question that I could ask,” he began. He carefully took her hand in his and gazed deeply into her eyes before continuing. “Aurora, mon cherie, will you marry me?”

PM me if:

• You want to RP
    • You want to talk
    • You need a friend
    • You need advice
  • John gently pulled her into a hug. “You know I was intending to court you after the war...” He began.

Aurora gazedat him in shock for a moment, struggling to remember how to breathe while a river of emotions flowed through her. “Yes! Yes of course!” She gasped.

281363.png

• Virginia shook her head, tears brimming in her eyes. “It’s too late, John. I will go home to my father as a disgrace and my child will have to live with the stigma of being a bastard. No man will be courting me or my child, if it is a daughter.”

Lafayette once again wrapped her in a tight hug. “Oh, mon amour, you have made me the happiest man alive,” he breathed, unable to contain his own excitement. He still planned on finding her father and asking for his blessing before they were married, but he could not wait another second for the proposal.

PM me if:

• You want to RP
    • You want to talk
    • You need a friend
    • You need advice
  • "Then I'll marry you now." John told her simply. "I'll either marry you now or marry you when we win the war. I love you, Virginia, and I'm certainly not going to let our child change that."

Aurora hugged him back happily, unable to help the tears coming to her eyes. "And you have made me the happiest woman alive." She breathed.

281363.png

• Virginia hugged John and buried her face against his neck, drinking in his presence for just a moment. She stepped back and regarded him seriously once again. “Then we should elope now, before I expose myself so that I won’t be ripped away from you.”

Lafayette gently wiped Aurora’s tears away. He felt tears brimming at his own eyes out of happiness, but he left them. “Aurora, you take my breath away. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you,” he confessed.

PM me if:

• You want to RP
    • You want to talk
    • You need a friend
    • You need advice
  • John touched her cheek gently, a Smile coming to his lips. “And the sooner we marry the better it will be for our child.”

Aurora leaned up to kiss him quickly. “And I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you.” She breathed.

281363.png

• Virginia nodded in agreement. “The sooner, the better,” she murmured. She paused for a moment to think. “What about tonight?”

Lafayette gave Aurora a quick peck on the lips. “Mon amour, you only will have the entire spring, summer, and autumn to plan our wedding because I intend to marry you at the first sign of winter,” he explained.

PM me if:

• You want to RP
    • You want to talk
    • You need a friend
    • You need advice
  • John nodded, leaning in to kiss her gently. “Tonight is perfect.” He murmured.

Aurora smiled happily up at him. “Our wedding will be perfect!” She assured, leaning in to kiss him.

281363.png

• Virginia returned his kiss anxiously, she was still shaking with fear and uncertainty.

Lafayette returned her kiss happily, pulling her close to him. His worries about the coming months had been pushed to the back of his mind.

PM me if:

• You want to RP
    • You want to talk
    • You need a friend
    • You need advice
  • John kissed her gently, holding her to him to reassure her.

Aurora held onto him happily, her own worried about the following months fading. He would return to her, he had to so they could marry.

281363.png

• Virginia leaned into him, allowing his presence to calm her. She was sure everything would be alright.

Lafayette pulled back from Aurora to speak. “Not even death himself could keep me from returning to you, mon amour,” he assured her.

PM me if:

• You want to RP
    • You want to talk
    • You need a friend
    • You need advice