~The Chat all Who Are Bored Go To~

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • How old are you?

And no thanks. Besides Ray did say he would go but I am uncertain if I want to go with him after what happened

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature

"If You don't Love me For who I am, You don't Love me For who I am, And all You'll get Is who I am." ~Avril Lavigne
    "I promise that I'll be back and I'll be better than before," ~Avril Lavigne, Comeback Kid, 2017 song(she's back, baby!)
    "Sometimes even the most quietest voice has the most to say, even if it's the worst." ~Me
    "Storms are seasonal but strength is forever... When you're feeling "CRUSHED" remember you have a "WARRIOR" inside of you waiting to fight." ~Avril Lavigne

wpad3.png

• Ah. Maybe you can go and sort of make up?

• I'm just very uncertain. I need a bit more time to think

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature

"If You don't Love me For who I am, You don't Love me For who I am, And all You'll get Is who I am." ~Avril Lavigne
    "I promise that I'll be back and I'll be better than before," ~Avril Lavigne, Comeback Kid, 2017 song(she's back, baby!)
    "Sometimes even the most quietest voice has the most to say, even if it's the worst." ~Me
    "Storms are seasonal but strength is forever... When you're feeling "CRUSHED" remember you have a "WARRIOR" inside of you waiting to fight." ~Avril Lavigne

wpad3.png

• Well I wish you good luck and happiness.

If you could be a Jedi from Star wars, 90% of the girls would call them nerds and walk away. 9% would just fully ignore them. I am the 1% that would train to be a jedi. Put this in your siggy if you are also part of the 1% that would train as a Jedi
  • yeah um no thanks.

wpad3.png