~The Chat all Who Are Bored Go To~

The Inventory Trading functionality has launched into beta! See the announcement here!
The winner of the Civilization VI giveaway is Hanzo! Our next giveaway is Okami HD! See the announcement for more info!
This week's "Let's Watch!" will be on Thursday, February 22th! We'll be watching Finding Dory!
  • How old are you?

And no thanks. Besides Ray did say he would go but I am uncertain if I want to go with him after what happened

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature

"If You don't Love me For who I am, You don't Love me For who I am, And all You'll get Is who I am." ~Avril Lavigne
    "I promise that I'll be back and I'll be better than before," ~Avril Lavigne, Comeback Kid, 2017 song(she's back, baby!)
    "Sometimes even the most quietest voice has the most to say, even if it's the worst." ~Me
    "Storms are seasonal but strength is forever... When you're feeling "CRUSHED" remember you have a "WARRIOR" inside of you waiting to fight." ~Avril Lavigne

wpad3.png

Chat with the best-and possibly worse-feralfront members! Weirdo forever!

• Ah. Maybe you can go and sort of make up?

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature

Need a plot for your clan? How about a visit from this clan?

(They say *ss and hell, so consider yourself warned!)

NOTICE: VERY LOW MUSE FOR WARRIOR CATS THREADS

[ ] Very active

[x] Active

[ ] Slightly active

[ ] Slightly inactive

[ ] Inactive

[ ] Presumed dead/actually dead

• I'm just very uncertain. I need a bit more time to think

"If You don't Love me For who I am, You don't Love me For who I am, And all You'll get Is who I am." ~Avril Lavigne
    "I promise that I'll be back and I'll be better than before," ~Avril Lavigne, Comeback Kid, 2017 song(she's back, baby!)
    "Sometimes even the most quietest voice has the most to say, even if it's the worst." ~Me
    "Storms are seasonal but strength is forever... When you're feeling "CRUSHED" remember you have a "WARRIOR" inside of you waiting to fight." ~Avril Lavigne

wpad3.png

• yeah um no thanks.

wpad3.png