||When life gives you Lemonkit...|| Open!

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • //OOC//

LEMONKIT

Lemonkit nodded and pounced to grab it from beneath her brother's legs, throwing it to the med cat the way she'd explained. "Thanks for playing with us."

• *:・゚✦ Cloudpaw

—— Just because I'm blind doesn't mean I'm stupid! | Female, Medicine Cat Apprentice*:・゚✦[/color]

OOC: How old is Lemonkit? I was thinking she was about 5 moons but maybe I missed something?

IC:

"Honestly, I think Snowleaf was getting sick of me." She smiled. "Lemonkit, when will you and Sunkit be made apprentices?"

"Speech."

tumblr_mvnm067Exe1sq440uo1_500.gif

Jesus died on the cross for our sins and he loves each and every one of us, even if you think he can't possibly love you. I believe this to be true. He is God's son and I love him as he loves me. He loves you too. He is your Father and is watching over you. If you like this or believe this to be true , Post it in your siggy . Thank you. God Bless.

• //Yeah, that's about right//

LEMONKIT

Lemonkit thought for a second before answering "26 days! And how could anyone be bored of you?" She smiled brightly.

—— I may be blind, but I'm not stupid| Female, Medicine cat Apprentice *:・゚✦ | 6 1/2 moons

OOC:

IC: "If you have to put up with me talking all day, I get annoying. Snowleaf can tolerate me until a little after sunhigh, usually, then she asks me to go check on another cat. It's her code for, 'go away you're bothering me.'" She smiled at the thought of her mentor. Usually she was fairly calm, but every cat has their limits. Her mother couldn't wait for her to be apprenticed.

"Speech."

Jesus died on the cross for our sins and he loves each and every one of us, even if you think he can't possibly love you. I believe this to be true. He is God's son and I love him as he loves me. He loves you too. He is your Father and is watching over you. If you like this or believe this to be true , Post it in your siggy . Thank you. God Bless.

• //It would be a med cat who had gotten the message first. Snowleaf would know by now that Lemonkit is a prophecy cat, and maybe Cloudpaw too.//

LEMONKIT

Lemonkit nodded. It's hard to be part of a clan where everyone ignored her. Especially when But she was happy to have Sunkit and Cloudpaw on her side.

• Ughh I wish they were older I'm running out of ideas. Kits can't leave camp or do anything haha

• Cool. How old is lemonkit post-timeskip?

• Okay! Cool.

—— I may be blind, but I'm not stupid| Female, Medicine cat Apprentice *:・゚✦ | 7 1/2 moons

OOC:

IC: Cloudpaw walked out to the Highrock. Smokestar was standing at the top, with Lemonkit and Sunkit below the rock, beside their mother. Thankfully, she had recovered from her cold.

"Speech."

The post was edited 1 time, last by ~Featherlight~ ().

• //She wouldn't be 6 1/2 moons old anymore. :)//

LEMONPAW

Lemonkit bounced, excited to be apprenticed. She started to wonder who her mentor would be before Smokestar started.

"Lemonkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Lemonpaw. Your mentor will be Mudfur. I hope Mudfur will pass down all he knows on to you.

Mudfur, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from Meadowflower, and you have shown yourself to be loyal and honest. You will be the mentor of Lemonpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Lemonpaw." He continued with Sunpaw, but she wasn't listening.

—— I may be blind, but I'm not stupid| Female, Medicine cat Apprentice *:・゚✦ | 7 1/2 moons

OOC:

IC: She walked over to Lemonpaw. "You're an apprentice now! Now we can do more than just lay around camp chatting each others' ears off." She looked at Mudfur. She was a dark brown she-cat with amber eyes and a soft pelt. "You got a really good mentor, too. Mudfur's great at hunting."

"Speech."

• OOC: Sunkits an apprentice now

• Sunkit sat at the foot of the Highrock, every portion of him shuddering with fright. This would be the day he began training as an apprentice. His little cat brain flooded with questions. Why him and not his sister? Why so soon? What had he done?

• Okay, I'm sorry we time-skipped without you, but they're both 6 moons. Also, that's actually a brilliant idea. It would have been coo if Lemonkit didn't become an apprentice.