YOU'RE NOT VALID // open + thirsty hoe on border

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • luca had only been to blizzardclan twice, and both of those times had been with his mother in order to sort out clan war drama or whatever. he couldn't really remember because he didn't really care. whoops. anyway, he had business to do. luca stopped at the border, toying idly with the golden cross at his neck. "hey, this is gonna sound really direct but my mom said y'all are tight so is anyone down to fuck?" he asked through a yawn, like it was something that normal people asked casually. who could blame him though, he was just really god damn thirsty all of the time.

//this is a sleep deprived shitpost thread pls blame lingerie it's her fault

5173a799-07af-11e8-b21d-43a7bf8d5547.gif

GOT MY BAGS PACKED AND I'M READY TO GO

TELL ME ONE DAMN THING I AIN'T ALREADY KNOW

tags - ref - played by tem

• /screaming as i track 4 tomorrow when im not fucked™ with exhaustion

tags & info

WAY DOWN 'TIL THE FIRE FINALLY DIES OUT

YOU'VE GOT 'EM WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FINGER

mira rae darling — ♀ — member of blizzardclan

• // mmm Blizz is gettin all the hoes tonight

+ also excuse this tired post

What? Jesus, what was with all of the hoes showing up at the border lately? First that girl with the pink eyes, then Barb, and now this guy? While Jerseyboy's curiosity might've been aroused had this person been a woman, alas, he was not. He was a man-whore. Yeesh. "You're barkin' up the wrong tree, pal. Good luck." Jerseyboy snorted towards Luca. He hadn't actually approached him, but rather addressed him briefly as he patrolled the border. He had no intention on staying to witness whatever was going to go down next. And, as soon as he had arrived, he was out.

THERE IS A HOUSE IN NEW ORLEANS

THEY CALL THE ❝ RISING SUN ❞. AND IT'S BEEN THE RUIN OF MANY

A POOR BOY. AND GOD, I KNOW I'M ONE. — [BIO / REFERENCE]

• "Excuse me?" a soft voice sounded, dappled face emerging from the trees with its lovely features twisted into a small frown of both confusion and discomfort. Unfortunately for Luca, the first actual possible participant for Luca's... proposal, to come across him was the mostly-innocent virgin Pierce, who had yet to do anything raunchier than kiss a boy on the cheek or draw a picture of someone he thought was pretty. How scandalous. What this Shadowclanner was saying sounded gross. Didn't you only do that kind of thing with people you liked? And here he was, walking up to all of Blizzardclan and asking to sleep with one of them- any of them, apparently. God, Pierce hoped neither of his kids showed up to hear this. "I'm not sure how many people are gonna be interested in that, sir," the slender serval stated politely, placing himself near Jerseyboy. What people did with their bodies was their own business, but even still, Pierce found it kind of odd that someone would want to do that with a complete stranger.

//mobile

tags

MAYBE I'M MY OWN GREATEST FEAR
    MAYBE I'M JUST SCARED TO ADMIT THAT

pierce parker / vice-leader of blizzardclan/ serval / cobblepot

• //im dyingg

And of course, the silver serval kitten showed up right on cue. Nerys stayed close to Pierce and Jerseyboy, staring curiously at the kitsune. She didn't understand what he was saying. How could a person be tight? And what was a... "Dad, what is a fuck?" she asked uncertainly, because by the stranger's presentation of it, it sounded fun and casual. "Is it a game?"

WE ARE THE ONES TO IGNITE THE DARKENED SKY ➳

• Pierce hadn't noticed Nerys's quiet presence until she spoke up, blinking once in shock as he turned to look at her before a delayed gasp left his lips and he exclaimed shakily, "N-no, Rys!" moving to attempt to place his paws over the little girl's oversized ears. "That's not a nice word, we don't say that, okay?" Of course, Pierce should have expected his daughter to hear it at some point or another, considering all the... colorful-tongued clanmates they had, but that didn't mean he was any less firm about making sure it wasn't repeated in his household. He continued on to say a bit more, but then realized she probably had no idea what he was saying with her ears closed.

Removing his paws from her head, the older serval would give a small shake of his head, taking a deep breath to remain calm as he focused round amber visionaries on his baby girl's face. "That is not a game, and you don't say it, you hear me? It's a bad word." He cast Jerseyboy and Luca and somewhat irritated glance, though his expression quickly softened - this Shadowclanner guy was odd, but it wasn't his fault Nerys had just so happened to wander up to hear him speak. "Let's go now, alright?" He didn't want to stick around much longer for fear that Luca wouldn't know how to filter himself around a child - he already knew Jers didn't -, and Nerys had gotten enough exposure for today.

tags

MAYBE I'M MY OWN GREATEST FEAR
    MAYBE I'M JUST SCARED TO ADMIT THAT

pierce parker / vice-leader of blizzardclan/ serval / cobblepot

• Despite Aurora's better judgement, she had decided to investigate the call from the shadowclanner, her curiosity getting the better of her. The last time this topic had come to the fennec's attention had been when a preacher had nearly stolen her virginity away from her. Luckily that had been avoided, but it still gave her goosebumps whenever she thought over the event.

Although Aurora did like the thought of learning everything possible, she did not think she would like the experience what this random male was offering. Normally that was something people who liked each other did together, but she was aware of those who sold their bodies for whatever reason. Neither did she find herself liking this kitsune or feel like selling her body, so she would have to give this person a hard pass. There were only a good few people she would give a smash, but Lucas was no where near to being one. "Don't you normally ask that at around the second or third date? I think it's normally customary to buy a drink before you ask someone for coitus." Feeling all too awkward as she tried her best to to make a "zinger" and failing quite horribly. Spotting Pierce with his confused daughter, she managed to hide a laugh as the father tried to usher Nerys away. Aurora couldn't help but keep on thinking about what the girl had said, finding it funnier every time she replayed it in her head.

• "But why does he get to say it-" Nerys's ears drooped a bit at her father's reaction. She knew her father only got like this when he was trying to protect her from something, though the child couldn't possibly imagine what was so bad about a f-- a word. It really was a game, wasn't it? And the adults didn't want her to find out about it because they wanted to play it all by themselves! That didn't seem very fair at all. Maybe she'd demand the truth from Jerseyboy later, he seemed to know what all the grown-ups were talking about.

Still, her father's mini-lecture was starting to get too long for her attention span, so she would quickly agree with him just to end the three-sentence speech. "Okay, okay," she agreed reluctantly, turning to follow Pierce when another clanmate passed by and said something else to the stranger. It was customary to buy a drink? And ask for... "Dad, what's a...?"

WE ARE THE ONES TO IGNITE THE DARKENED SKY ➳

• wow, his mother had lied big time. these were some close-minded guys and honestly he was feeling so attacked right now. "this is some super bullshit 64," he muttered under his breath, face deadpan and blank of emotion. did they seriously expect him to do something as pointless and stupid as romance? no way josie. the first two guys were a no-go, unfortunately, and the child that approached next was wayyyy off his radar. she sure was funny though, and her childish questioning brought a grin to luca's usually impassive maw. he remembered having a similar conversation with kiipcha one time, which was akward and horrible and bad. he didn't want to think about it. finally, another girl approached, saying something about coitus that instantly replaced his smile with an expression that could only be described as uncomfotable. "ew, don't call it that," he complained, blinking at her like she was some sort of freak. "christ y'all are uptight, huh?" he went on to say, releasing the religious symbol at his neck and blinking incredulous at the group that'd formed. "you totally don't know how to party." he couldn't believe he was being slut shamed at the blizzardclan border. 'just be yourself' people had said. 'it'll be fun' they said.

//sobbing + on mobile

5173a799-07af-11e8-b21d-43a7bf8d5547.gif

GOT MY BAGS PACKED AND I'M READY TO GO

TELL ME ONE DAMN THING I AIN'T ALREADY KNOW

tags - ref - played by tem