take me away ;; open, captured

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • HOW CAN I TAKE ALL THE PAIN AWAY?

nyx / thunderclan & kit / female ♀ / tags / plotting

*:・゚✦ It had happened all so fast, really. One minute Nyx was gathering flowers for flower crowns. The next she was slammed to the Earth. Bloodclan scent washing over her. Then, she was spirited away. Only her basket of flowers and the signs of a struggle left behind.

"Speech."

HOW DID YOU STAY SO STRONG?

— HOW DID YOU HIDE IT ALL FOR SO LONG?

• shruikan_by_tatianamakeeva-daqr43h.jpg

And the Ancients have foretold of Jagged Wings come unfurled.....

OOC:

IC: too late...

Not that he would have made any difference whatsoever..

An unknown dangerous scent had washed over his nose, along with the scent of flowers and a ThunderClanner ThunderLander??.

A scream for help would issue forth, though they were by now long gone and wouldn't catch up to them.

Name: TBD [kaiser reincarnated]/The Thunderlands/'Darling' to Fragilepast/1 1/2 years

• SUNNY ?

Honestly, when she heard the cry for help, Sunny was busy searching the territory for inspiration on a Nymeria pun, after all, it was a difficult name to match with other words. The best she could come up with so far was that she didn't exactly have a Nymyriad of options to work with.

The dragonet's voice broke her concentration, and as soon as she recognized he was screaming, the councilor drew together what magic she had and teleported toward the scene. This time, she managed to get there right-side up, though she did end up about five feet in the air when she appeared, letting out a small oof as she landed. Surprise teleports could be difficult!

It didn't take long to identify the scene. BloodClan scent, Nyx's scent, Nyx's prints suddenly being deeper in one spot as she was pounced on. Not much of a struggle. "Captured," Sunny said simply. Now this was starting to look a bit more like the ThunderClan she remembered!

i couldn't decide what to put here

COVERING MY EARS LIKE A KID !

thunderlands district guardian: arbor (tags)

cinnamon tabby domestic, born 2012

played by flying cookies

art by felibri

• His ears had picked up on the sound of the dragonet's scream. He raced to the scene, fur bristling. He paced around the area of the struggle, becoming more agitated as he pieced together the clues. Nyx. BloodClan. Captured, as Sunfur confirmed. The dog's claws dug into the ground. He was ready to rip into Barbara's skin and bones for this. He didn't know if she was the one who captured Nyx or not, but she was BloodClan's leader and he was determined to make them pay. Nobody would get away with capturing a Thunderlander. "Sunfur." He stated calmly as he could, ears twitching. "I believe we should stage a rescue raid for her. Your thoughts?" She was a councillor after all. Beside that, he knew he could trust her, despite her humorous nature.

Vkfn3eS.png

WAKE ME UP IN THE SPRING

WHILE I'M HIGH OFF MY AMERICAN DREAM

sovereign of the thunderlands // tags // played by felibri

• SUNNY ?

//nice doots btw

A rescue raid? Sunny hadn't considered it, BloodClan might make for some nasty enemies if she remembered them right. But then again, they already were nasty enemies, didn't they kill one of Nym's kids or something? As long as they couldn't burn down the forest in retaliation... she'd need to voice the thought; some steps to warn the dryads and fire-proof Tempesta might be worth looking into.

And of course, there was a more pressing matter. "D'you think BlizzardClan will mind?" she mentioned somewhat grimly, alluding to the earlier Cartel situation. Formally speaking, the large clan was an ally of BloodClan while not being an ally of The Thunderlands, which meant they might be taking on a much larger, much stronger opponent by proxy if the island-dwelling clan chose to honor their alliance. These considerations were ultimately in the paws of a leader, though, and if Doot was willing to take the risk, then she would be, too.

After a pause, the councilor shifted her weight uneasily. "That aside, I'd like to lead the charge if we do," she finally offered. Though Sunny wasn't usually one for violence, she wanted to be there for once, in the middle of the action. Whether it was to pull bodies aside to heal, or to find Nyx herself; or to waste one of the stronger Bloodclanners' time while her clanmates did so. It would be a losing battle, but they only needed to get Nyx and get out, not win fights. That, at least, was something the Thunderlanders could use to their advantage.

"Those who can't fight should prep our territory for a counterattack," she mused, "fire-proofing and perhaps digging ditches and escape tunnels. Stashing emergency food and medical supplies, for the worst-case scenario." And now she sounded like the old Head Guard Sunny. She could only hope that her experience wouldn't be mistaken for zeal.

played by flying cookies

art by felibri

• He paused. That was a good question. BlizzardClan was an ally with BloodClan - he honestly didn't know how that happened, but a neutral to the Thunderlands. "I do not think so." He responded after a bit of thought. Modern BloodClan didn't seem the type to call for the help of allies. He was sure Sweetophelia, though she seemed to hate him, would not be so reckless as to put up a fuss about it. Nearly everyone knew of the old rivalry between ThunderClan and BloodClan, he was sure of it.

"That could definitely be arranged." He agreed. Deutschland didn't have any objections to Sunny leading a raid. It would prove to be interesting to see how she handled it. Again, he didn't have any doubts about her. "Good forethought. I like that. I believe there will be a few that will stay behind, and they can set those things up." He rolled back his shoulders, cracking them. "So it is decided. We will lead an attack on them to get Nyx back."

Vkfn3eS.png

WAKE ME UP IN THE SPRING

WHILE I'M HIGH OFF MY AMERICAN DREAM

sovereign of the thunderlands // tags // played by felibri

• Someone was missing, captured by another group. That didn't settle well with him. His eyes narrowed a bit before he stepped forward, large form holding a fine tremor to it. He was exhausted, hell, he was always exhausted but doing things and keeping his mind busy with anything else was always bliss for him. His jaw shook slightly as he parted it, heavy lidded gaze shifting over the both of them before he decided that maybe he should offer something to this. They were already planning a rescue raid but did they want something so loud? "Do you think that maybe it would be best to get underneath their skin?" His first words were a trying question to see how they would respond to it before the male settled down and glanced toward the canine and then to Sunfur. He had already identified the dog as the one that ran the show but he didn't know who he was or what his name was. "Invading their territory by stealth and getting back our own would shake them. They would know that their territory isn't the best guarded or safe from others if someone can easily slip in and rescue someone." His paws flexed against the ground before he took a deep breath. It could prove to be advantage gaining as well considering they could easily slip things into the territory just to mess with them and prove a point that they weren't even safe in their own beds.

• ━DARREL BANNER━

Umm major track

━ENOUGH TO LAST A WEEK IN MY SUITCASE━

©nessy

ALL OF MY FRIENDS SAY I SHOULD MOVE ON

SHE'S JUST ANOTHER GIRL, DON'T LET

HER STICK IT TO YOUR HEART SO HARD

thunderlands - nymeria xx samuel banner - 05 months

• ★ —

Rose Quartz's features creased in thought as she approached the group, having listened in on their conversation as she prepared to join in, to contribute. The whole scenario perplexed her, really - why would another clan want to steal a clan member? Just to punish them for something they never did, or an error they made that was not truly an error? It was very strange, but she decided to give it little thought. Better to focus on reversing the damage done than why it had been inflicted in the first place.

"If it's possible," the spirit put forth in response to Cullen's suggestion, "although I do believe we should go with the safest path. Pride isn't an excuse to make ourselves more vulnerable, marching into an enemy's territory." This contribution, she decided, would likely be her only - it felt too strange, the words rolling off her tongue, dissolving with strength into the open air. "But do not let me run the show. I'll likely have to stay back anyways." One who was already dead could do little damage in a raid, she figured, unless she was used as bait, although it was not her preferred stance. She adjusted her paws after the thought, awaiting another's response.

• SUNNY ?

Sunny nodded to Deutsch, "I'll get on it soon as possible." Which might be a day or two, Cookies had a week's worth of homework due tomorrow OOPS.

Cullen did provide a fair point. "Like our territory, their border is likely on a frequent watch for joiners and ambassadors. We could try a sneak rescue, but im afraid of getting reported for godmodding we might want some additional preparation for it. Kate and I could attempt an invisibility spell, perhaps?" She knew that once they snuck in, they might have to fight their way out; though the prison guards might not be prepared for an attacker at full strength, it might be difficult to keep a small army in stealth. It did seem like a good idea, if they could get away with it.

She flicked her ears to acknowledge Rose's support, though Sunny decided she might voice her own concerns as an impromptu teaching opportunity for her apprentice. "The trade-off comes in when we actually get to their prison. We can open with a fight and quietly slip Nyx out while the guards are distracted, or we can get to Nyx quietly but have their full attention when we do." Or the third option, they get Nyx and get out; it would mean a lot less bloodshed, but the stealthier a patrol was, the smaller it had to be, meaning a higher risk if something went wrong.

played by flying cookies

art by felibri

• ━DARREL BANNER━

He did not arrive onto the scene until well after the others had, all he could gather was that something was wrong and the heavy stench of BloodClan was reeking up the air around them. His keen nose could also distinguish his fellow member's scents although once he detected Nyx's his stomach immediately dropped. His paws thumped against the ground as he sped up his pace, the pup practically storming forth until he reached the others and his typical politeness was abandoned as he pushed his way through to see his friend's flower basket, abandoned. "What happened?" Darrel demanded as he shut his eyes, trying to block out any images of Nyx potentially being slaughtered like his sister had been.

On the outside it would appear as if the male was relatively calm although his burning eyes would challenge that thought. "Where is Nyx, what's happening?" His questions were mostly directed towards Deutschland, as he was the leader, but his stare circulated around each person around him. He felt cold, like his blood had suddenly turned icy and he wasn't sure what to do with his bundled up energy so he dug his black claws into the softer ground. Deep down he already knew the answer to his first question.

━ENOUGH TO LAST A WEEK IN MY SUITCASE━

©nessy

ALL OF MY FRIENDS SAY I SHOULD MOVE ON

SHE'S JUST ANOTHER GIRL, DON'T LET

HER STICK IT TO YOUR HEART SO HARD

thunderlands - nymeria xx samuel banner - 05 months

• 「 i'm not the prettiest you've ever seen — but i have my moments, i have my moments 」

Nyx had been captured which was not good. Not good at all. Kate made her way over and pondered on how Fragile would feel about this. Since the kid seemed to have been really attached to the deputy. Her yellow eyes looked around and prayed that Nyx would come back safely. ""

TAGS

// mobile

*:・゚✦ ALL I WANNA BE IS EVERYTHING

EVERYTHING AT ONCE
    *:・゚✦

— kate | the thunderlands | district guardian of caelum | witch | roleplayed by decayingdelusion —

vBQ28eG.png