times are rough, but we are rougher ;; open, boarder patrol

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • A PART OF ME WISHES I COULD JUST FEEL SOMETHING

hestia / hawkclan & regent / female ♀ / tags / plotting

*:・゚✦ //so, this is a boarder patrol. Hawkclan is on their side of the boarder doing a check. you can come in on your side and confront them, or just hang back and watch.

Hestia had her small party together when she reached the safe side of the boarder. Stopping and holding her tail up to signal her crew to hold back. Stay in the shadows. For now, she would move to the edge of the boarder and lower her head. Maw open to scent the area and look for any traces of a recent patrol. Nothing she could scent. So, she would twitch her tail to let the others know this fact. She was not picking up on anything. Yet, anyways.

"Speech."

I WISH I KNEW WHAT IT WAS LIKE

— TO CARE ENOUGH TO CARRY ON

• Sniffing the air as Hestia did, the feline stopped besides Hestia and she looked for any signs of disrupment where the Exilers may have done some shit. There was nothing she saw thus far but the tabby had a distinctive feeling in her gut that things might go south. They always did with the Exiles. Besides, she was hoping for it. The tabby was angry (what was new) and very, very eager to rip into an Exiler. But even so she continued to survey the grounds, dark golden eyes sometimes lifting towards Hestia to see what the yellow furred feline would do next.

I'LL BE GOD, I'LL BE GOD TODAY, HOLD MY HEAD UNDER THE BATH AND BREATHE AWAY

WATCH THE BLOOD EVAPORATE, BEING THIS GODLY CAN'T BE GOOD FOR HER SAFETY

littlestar grimes disharmony | circusclown x rick grimes | hawkclan | tags | littlestar x luca litter

• TAGS — Brokenjaw was more concerned about the safety of his fellow clanmates and the security of this border with the exiles - he knew the aforementioned clan was dangerous or rather were reckless and generally attacked anyone that wasn't them, so the big allosaurus would stop just after the crew, looming behind them like some large saurian bodyguard.

IsxWtpR.gif

Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive

AND I WALK ALONE !

played by Luciferr | Allosaurus | Tags | Hawkclan Trust

• Vanari was bored. Now, this wasn't an unusual thing, he got bored fairly often. But his boredom had gotten to a point that the Head of Warfare decided to go and do something useful; patrol the border. It wasn't that much more interesting than sitting around all day, but at least he could strech his limbs.

Or at least the komodo dragon thought it would be uneventful. As he was idely walking the border, the lizard would suddenly notice the scent of Hawkclan before shortly after spotting the small patrol. They were on their side of the border, and the dragon would have probably left them alone, if not for him spotting the destinctive limp of Littlestar.

"Hey there Lit, how's it goin'!?" his scathing voice rang out across the border, grinning like a fiend. "Oh shit, Hestia? Man, I haven't seen you in ages! How's the leg?" At this point, Vanari was practically dying of laughter. Both of them in the same place? Too fuckin' good.

3929912-sx4pki7.gif

Vanari

Commander of War for the Exiles

Large skeletal dragon

Can still be hurt normally

Physical:Very hard

Mental: Medium

Has control over dark fire

• A PART OF ME WISHES I COULD JUST FEEL SOMETHING

hestia / hawkclan & regent / female ♀ / tags / plotting

*:・゚✦ The demon let her head snap over to the male. Her pelt pricked for a moment before she decided to play ball. "It is a leg. Doing leg things. Healed nicely. Want another taste?" Her voice was light and yet oddly cold.

"Speech."

I WISH I KNEW WHAT IT WAS LIKE

— TO CARE ENOUGH TO CARRY ON