( LOVE MYSELF ) storage & chat

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • >:(( goddamn stupid emojis i wanna tell matt i like him so bad all of a sudden but i know i'm all talk and it's sad

i just like him so much and i wanna talk to him so bad and yefwgudshilke

ANYWAYS, tonight was great as i predicted

a lotta people loved my shirt so you know i looked like a snack ;))

MAYBE IT'S CHERRY BLOSSOMS,

& THIS WINTER WILL BE OVER

The post was edited 1 time, last by dreamiplier ().

• daily reminder that I love you

// smooches

go tell people life is short there's no point to anything anyways make the best of everything you might become real happy and if not then OH WELL!! there'll be someone better and whoever doesn't like you back doesn't know what they're missing because you are great

NO THOUGHTS, NO PRAYERS CAN BRING BACK WHAT'S NO LONGER THERE

• sTOPPPP I LOVE YOU

ugh you're so sweet i just <33333

// smooches back

!! that is true but i- thank you, that makes me feel good honestly asdfghjkl honestly can't see how he doesn't like me w all the signs he's showed that he has but uroeidsnkld

im gonna try to talk to him friday night at the game night; hopefully we play mafia/werewolves so i can kick his ass lmao or possibly try to team up w him??? // eyes emoji

• try to beat him

If he gets prissy about it then leave him ASAP

A man should respect the fact that you are a strong independent individual who don’t need no man and you don’t need him if it comes to it
    And if he don’t, if he thinks you’re supposed to be somehow weaker for him, then fuck him and not in the sexual kind of way

NO THOUGHTS, NO PRAYERS CAN BRING BACK WHAT'S NO LONGER THERE

• smh almost forgot to respond but

TOBI THAT
    THAT SENDS SO MUCH

WILL SAID THAT ALREADY ABOUT ME MARRYING HIM AND // skull emojis

i would if i could gosh, i just

ugh

i have a killer outfit im gonna wear tomorrow and im gonna look HOT AF, tell me im wrong

i'll post it in my server most likely (which ADOMANIA you have a disc right? mine's dreamiplier#5056, add me and i'll send u an invite to my server if you want hehe)

i'm p sure he likes me but?? the boy is hella confusing

but last night when he was playing the guitar on stage (which god he looks so hot always and i have this image embedded in my mind of him in this one pose and... is there a word that is better to use than hot because F U C K honestly), and whenever i was laughing and smiling (since abi was making me lmao) he would too

and when i looked over to see if maddy was (the girl dustin & libby said he might like ig) she had a straight face the WHOLE time so i KNOW it wasn't her... i mean, it couldn't of been at that point)

sweats i bc lowkey need him, he's just ugh, everything i want in a guy

thanks though ado, i love you so much <333

and i love yOu tobi, thank you <333333

• also matt would be proud

i have a pretty mean high kick or whatever for soccer

i kicked around the soccer ball yesterday in volleyball w my friend adia, and i saw matt & dustin's goalie kick it HIGH into the air when i watched their game so i wanted to try it, and i did GOOD

i can kick it HIGH and FAR honestly

adia said i'm the best she's ever seen and she used to play soccer and :,) wow

so you kNow matt would probably be impressed

i played by myself today since adia had to take a test and im not very good but i kicked it high most of the time LMAO, it was so much fun ugh

except i hope i didn't hurt my foot honestly uhhh oOps

• reeing bc i love lo so much, he's so cute

lowkey like him better than prin already, but i think it's because i'm getting better at first person and being able to get lo's feelings out more than prin

also i like writing for once and it's not a chore anymore so that's probably why lmao

• sneezes

gotta track my beautiful wife's storage b4 i forget ; o

i couldn't spell storage for almost a minute im a damn fool

throws kisses at everyone bc!! hiya! some of y'all might remember me as guppy from bob! if not, then nice seeing y'all anyway !

anyway don't mind me as i snatcH ALL OF THESE NEW CHARACTERS MMMM BYE I LOVE THEM WITH ALL MY SOUL

dream's back at it again making amazing characters i weep

IS THIS LOVE? IS THIS LOVE? SOMETIMES I KNOW, SOMETIMES I DON'T ♡°◌

( 이 다음 가사 음 뭐라고 쓸까 음 너무 많은 말이 날 돌지만 내 마음 같은 게 하나 없어characters. / misc. )

• im finally back home and HVJSKHAZ stop ilysm god

DIWUSGIVYHBJKOS sTOP AGAIN im trying my best but it's @ you who has the best characters it's true

• im laughing @ myself because doing this drug & alcohol test/lessons for my permit is making me think of names

VODKASHOT

WHISKEYSHOT

REDWINE

SPARKLINGWINE

EUPHORICWONDERS

xxx

The post was edited 1 time, last by dreamiplier ().

• I WANT TO STRETCH OUT MY HAND

—————— ( i want to try to run, just a bit more ) & information

I WANT TO STRETCH OUT MY HAND

—————— ( i want to try to run, just a bit more ) & information

• yikes im calling the dmv to find out if my results for the drug & alcohol lessons/test have come in yet, and idk if i picked the right one w the numbers lmao OOPSIE

ahh, thank you rebs!! i honestly really like it lmao

DARK
    YES OF COURSE I DO OH MY GOSH HOW'RE YOU???

I'VE MISSED YOU

no, i fucking love you

• >:000000000

excuse me??? i think that i love YOU more

also yee hEE they came in but i gotta zoom bc my dentist appointment is at 2:00 so uhhhhh

• I've been doing good, just having a hard time with working is all. As well as also finding out that one of the guys I work with is dating a friend of mine. I found him cute but I'm just going to continue being a friend.

So like yeaaaaaaa

That's my life (':

Call Me Dark

Contact me for any needed information

Trad & Non Trad Rper

tumblr_pcdy8claYJ1tf87m6o1_540.gif