YEAH KEEP ON FUCKING IT UP | OPEN, HAWKCLAN AMBASSADOR

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • Maybe the reason she'd taken so, so long to get onto this ambassadors thing was because of her fear. She feared seeing Shine again, especially after their interaction both on Riverclan borders and Hawkclan lands. The fights, the words shared between them both were not words she'd ever want her people to hear. Ever. Those were the most private things. She could only hope no one had been listening in during the fight. The dark grey tabby is reserved as she limps towards Riverclan, deep in thought. Her belly is a pit of butterflies. She wonders if Shininglight will turn up to her little ambassadors visit. If he did, she could not in any way guarantee things would be fine. But she'd try her hardest to control herself. It wasn't as if she'd randomly lash out and try to slash his throat- it was more what she'd say. Hint at. The Monarch finally arrives by Riverclan and takes a seat. She doesn't have a gift basket like last time but she does have little daffodils for members that turn up and in the other paw is whittakers caramel chocolate, all packaged up. "Hey, Riverclan. It's Littlestar with some gifts. How've you guys been doing in the past couple weeks? Sorry for not checking in sooner... I was caught up in personal things." She glanced down at her paws, sighing softly and then turns her head back up, awaiting anyones arrival. Would Valemon be here? She quite liked the little lion guy, he was cute in his own special way.

I'LL BE GOD, I'LL BE GOD TODAY, HOLD MY HEAD UNDER THE BATH AND BREATHE AWAY

WATCH THE BLOOD EVAPORATE, BEING THIS GODLY CAN'T BE GOOD FOR HER SAFETY

littlestar grimes disharmony | circusclown x rick grimes | hawkclan | tags | littlestar x luca litter

• *:・゚✦ ELIZABETH SWANN *:・゚✦

Thankfully, for her, Elizabeth wasn't Shining and wasn't going to end up in a tussle. Like most days she was returning from the red sanded beach, her cream pelt still slick with the salty seawater and a few splinters poking out of her paws and legs that she would attend to later. Trying to build a ship was no small feat but she was as determined as ever, having been on a search for more wood when she ended up coming across the grizzled HawkClan leader. "Hey there, thanks for the gifts. I'm a recent joiner so I'm afraid I can't help you very much." She allowed her ax to fall to the ground with a dull thump beside her since there wasn't much use holding it during conversation before the feline plopped down.

"I'm sure within a few moments someone else will arrive. Elizabeth Swann by the way." Came her greeting and she blinked her eyes several times to flick away any debris from the ocean that may have clung to them. She wasn't nosy but she couldn't help but wonder what exactly Littlestar's personal things had been, but this only lasted a moment before she would absentmindedly peer around.

SOME KILLER QUEEN YOU ARE, AND A KILLER QUEEN YOU ARE

©nessy

YEAH I NEED PAIN, PAIN, PAIN ——・゚✦

・゚✦ —— THERE'S ALWAYS SUNSHINE AFTER RAIN

• Amasius walked up and dipped his head in greeting to Littlestar, "It's a pleasure to see you again, Littlestar. I hope HawkClan is faring well." And he meant it. Amasius had liked what he had seen upon visiting the clan, and he wished no ill-will towards them. He did note it odd, however, that Littlestar appeared anxious. "Is there anything we can get for you to make you more comfortable during your visit with us here? Perhaps some food?"

• The first person to greet her did not bear black stripes and white fur, did not have those cyan eyes and black wings. They were someone else entirely, a stranger. She'd never met this Riverclanner before. She smelt of salt and sea water and also wood shavings. The image of a boat at sea came to mind and she blinked, studying the rest of Elizabeths face. A new joiner, huh? The tabbys eyes drift to the axe at hand that she then drops to the ground and offers a grin, gesturing her head at it. "Nice axe." The feline compliments before she then listens to her introduce herself. "Cool as hell to meet ya. Mind if I just call you Liza or some shit?" Personally it was easier for her tongue to just say the abbreviation. Then the deer from beforehand popped up in all his gracefulness and she nodded in acknowledgement. "We're fine, thanks. And nah, I'm good. Got plenty food back at home." The girl shrugs her shoulders and besides, she'd just been chewing on some pieces of jerkey prior to this arrival at the border. She believed she was fine food-wise. "Is Riverclan all goods? No raids from enemies or anything like that as of late?"

littlestar grimes disharmony | circusclown x rick grimes | hawkclan | tags | littlestar x luca litter

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — "not recently - all things considered we're doing well" the black dragon answered for the others, twin sets of pure white eyes regarded the hawkclanners leader with interest, for all the dragon was still a child he rivalled a Clydesdale in height now and still growing - idly he wondered if he'd have to look into gaming shrinking powers at all.

The tabby had a crooked jaw and a missing limb - hardly things which phased the dragon, something told him he'd once known people capable of extraordinary things despite their disabilities.

"Khabeleth, good to hear you're doing well" he introduced, the dragon was sure he had a grandfather in hawkclan, or well an adoptive one at least though Lessa probably hadn't mentioned him yet, though his adoptive mother also lived among them - probably where she had gotten her hawk from come to think of it.

//heyo |D

tumblr_oxtop0YsBE1ux3ppto7_250.gif tumblr_oxtop0YsBE1ux3ppto4_250.gif a6fb9CU.gif tumblr_oxtop0YsBE1ux3ppto6_250.gif

I FEAR NO EVIL, THE SHADOW IS MINE AND SO IS THE VALLEY.

The Devil | Riverclan Riverguard, Ex-BloodClan Vice-leader, Ex-SkyClan Leader | art is mine

[ Tags | Plot | Bio | Pinterest | Ask ]

• Valemon knew that voice! Bounding over, the cub stopped before the HawkClanner, eyes bright and smile wide. He had been starting to think Littlestar didn't want to visit him anymore. She hadn't even been there when him and Sekai had went to her Clan. "Hello, Littlestar!" he greeted, before glancing in Kha's direction. Yeah, things were good.

• LESSA REN SOLO

hawkclan shaman & riverclan nurse | info | played by misty

It was still a bit odd saying hello to one's leader in another clan. Lessa was not sure she'd ever get used to the funny feeling or greeting a clanmate on a totally different border. With a bright smile, the petite pine marten stood beside her adoptive son, chocolate hues gleaming. "Hey Lit."

o4S7QcU.png

I'M JUST A SILHOUETTE ASKING EVERY NOW AND THEN

———is it over yet, will I ever smile again?

( tags + info -- roleplayed by mistmoon )

• milkyway wasn't quite acquainted with most clans. he had only lived in the insignia and blizzardclan besides this clan, anyhow, so he wasn't the smartest on the politic front. clan matters he didn't care for if they were peaceful. however, he'd participate in something if it meant he could fight. milkyway was no helpless little boy anymore who only had wits and herbs; no, he was a dangerous person on and off the battlefield.

"greetings," the winged feline said. "i'm milkyway. it's a pleasure to meet you, miss littlestar."

KEEP THAT SET STRAIGHT, HOLLY ON THE DECAY

SKIP THAT HOLOCAUST, HANG IT ON THE COLOR CROSS!

tags - played by madster

• Amasius dipped his head. She didn't want anything so he felt his service was no longer needed. Of course, he stuck around as others came and introduced themselves. That was obviously the kind thing to do. It seemed Littlestar was quite the popular one among the Riverclanners, and he was happy to see their seeming friendship be so strong. Good allies were very important.

• Littlestar eyes up the white eyed dragon who seems to study her back and listens to the answer. That was good, Riverclan hadn't been hit by anything lately. And they all looked pretty healthy so it seemed nothing was going on in a bad way for the allies. Good. Littlestar flexed her raptor claws whilst she thought and her golden eyes lifted once more to study the child as she introduced himself. A curious but pretty awesome name that made her brow muscles lift. "Cool name." Littlestar mused aloud to him, stub tail twitching. She didn't know of his relations to Lessa who was not only her clans Shaman but also her friend. The tabby felt relieved when she heard Valemons excited voice as he bounded over. Jeez, she hadn't seen him in a while and she knew that was all her fault. She'd been fucking busy for a while now and it was about damn time she visited the ambassador clans she was supposed to. And to think she was a Leader! The feline licked her scarred muzzle and offered her friend a grin. "Hey, Vale! How ya been, dude?" She assumed it'd been good for the cub too. It didn't look as if he were distraught or anything terrible so the past couple weeks must've been relatively normal. Lessa's apperance next was expected considering she knew the pine marten to reside in Riverclan with a dual alliance. Sometimes when she thought about it, she wondered which clan Lessa preferred. If she did have a preference, at least. She had a bet that Lessa did.. she just didn't know which one. Whilst Littlestar hoped Lessa liked Hawkclan a tad bit more then Riverclan, she had a feeling that Riverclan was more the liked one for the pine marten. "Lessa babe." The Monarch greeted, dipping her head.

She pushes the gifts forwards, wrapped in a little lemon yellow bow. Then Milkyway pads up and her eyes turn to him. Defenitely an unfamiliar face but a couple faces here were strangers to her. "Good to meet ya too, Milky." Littlestar greets, noting his usage of 'miss'. It was always odd when people used titles before her name especially stuff like 'lady' or 'boss' or anything to do with her rank or age. Weird but not exactly unwelcomed.

• ANAKIN SKYWALKER

Anakin is a cyborg barbary lion. An artificial lion-gorilla hybrid, robotic legs and arms allow him to walk upright and use his hands. At his full height, he is fourteen feet tall. A former Dark Lord of the Sith, former Supreme Leader of the First Order, former Windclan Advisor. He wears the axe of Rick Grimes, a knife from Judith, the eye patch of Bill Cipher on his belt. Sometimes followed by Ivan (a polar bear.)
    FULL BIO & TAGS

Anakin’s unmasked self made his way over. Being put on probation let him rest, and his aging body only felt a little less painful.

Just before he came into sight,he climbed off Ivan and stepped forward, letting the bear stay close by in case he tripped or something dumb like that.

Aged, blue eyes settle on the Hawkclan leader, almost drawing attention away from the furless, twisting skin exposed by the absence of his mask and fogged up by the oxygen mask over his muzzle.

”Wow. I look worse than you, Littlestar.”

• Val was happy to be acknowledged by his friend and, as she asked how he was doing, he nodded. "Good!" He wasn't sure what a 'dude' was, but that didn't seem to matter. He was just happy to see the feline once more. As his daddy arrived, Valemon grew even more excited. They were friends, too, right? At least, that's what he liked to think, even if it wasnt true. After all, was there any reason why they shouldn't be friends? The cub listened to what his father had to say to Littlestar, although he wasn't sure what to think of it. Was that a mean thing to say? He didn't know.