THE THUNDERLANDS PLOTTING AND CHATTING THREAD

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Ily guys 😘😘

If you wanna fight Rena bring it on because i will never stop hurting my baes 😈😈

DARKNESS FALLS ON ANOTHER DAY

AND THE LIGHT JUST SEEMS SO FAR AWAY

( ladon moon cat physician the thunderlands tags )

• ah, don't sweat it too much! i'd be a hypocrite to chastise you about it since my motivation shrivelled up and died this week, lol

TO DENOUNCE THE EVILS OF TRUTH AND LOVE

TO EXTEND OUR REACH TO THE STARS ABOVE

FEMALE — TRAD & EXTENDED — CHARACTER STORAGE

• Honestly I’d say more babies cause we don’t really have a lot of those but like for me at least, I know they’re frustrating to play.

I also have like a bunch of old litters you could adopt a character from unless you were planning on making your own. Deutschland here had a lot of kids back in the day ;;

Do you think you could link a few litters?

— Sweet as sugar. Hard as ice. Hurt me once, I'll kill you twice.

• I don't have any of the links - they're from around 2-3 years ago so if you wanted an older character, this would work. the youngest i have would probably be 10 months

deutschland's children are either

mixed canines (mostly german shepherd with husky and pomeranian) OR

domestic felines (usually blue, blue tabbies, brown/chocolate/cinnamon, brown/chocolate/cinnamon tabbies, or black cats and they might have any amount of white markings)

powers might include the ability shapeshift and might inherit their parents elemental powers (deutschland has electricity and i think the other parent feliciano has earth and/or fire)

they're usually named after german or italian things/names. since both of them once lived during a time where two-part Clan names were popular, that's also an option.

if you wanted an even younger character, i used to play one of their daughters so i could come up with a story with her having kids and bringing them here. they could be any type of animal you'd want (bc shapeshifting) and however old you'd want

AND THE FEVER BEGAN TO SPREAD FROM MY HEART DOWN TO MY LEGS

AND ALTHOUGH I WASN'T LOSING MY MIND IT WAS A CHORUS SO SUBLIME

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THUNDERLANDIC MEDIC || 6 YR. EAST GERMAN SHEPHERD

BIOGRAPHY || PLAYED BY FELIBRI

• I'll find something that will work, thank you!^^

• yes! i love her!

AND THE FEVER BEGAN TO SPREAD FROM MY HEART DOWN TO MY LEGS

AND ALTHOUGH I WASN'T LOSING MY MIND IT WAS A CHORUS SO SUBLIME

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THUNDERLANDIC MEDIC || 6 YR. EAST GERMAN SHEPHERD

BIOGRAPHY || PLAYED BY FELIBRI

• hi guys,

idk who here would remember but i'm nectar and i had heidi here at the start of the year but i sorta fell off the grid. just wanted to apologise for that - year 12 hit a lot harder than expected and i've been crazily busy with school and study and found myself just not having the time to be online. but i'm looking at dropping back in and picking heidi back up again for a bit and thought i might have her return :)

"she had a galaxy in her eyes,

and a universe in her mind."

former medic-in-training

info — written by alkyne

• hi guys,

idk who here would remember but i'm nectar and i had heidi here at the start of the year but i sorta fell off the grid. just wanted to apologise for that - year 12 hit a lot harder than expected and i've been crazily busy with school and study and found myself just not having the time to be online. but i'm looking at dropping back in and picking heidi back up again for a bit and thought i might have her return :)

Also, double post, but welcome.

• YELLLS WELCOME BACK!! <3

I loved Heidi so much and I’m so glad to see you have plans for bringing her back!!

I’m sorry year 12 was hard for you, though.

also,, i’m gonna,, plug this thread in here bc koday was looking for heidi a while ago and he decided to stay again. :’) : TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE // o, visiting

OH TELL ME BABY WOULD YOU LOVE ME LESS ?

koday brekker & prince of revenge & the sanctuary & penned by chipster

• thanks midnight <3

HEY!!

omfg honestly i did not listen to people enough last year when they're like "you're gonna have to study so much more and it's so stressful" and like yikes they were right !! adjusted pretty well to it now though, final exams start in two months and then i'm doneee with high school. very excited honestly aha

but i'm so happy to see you've still got koday here!! i literally just dropped heidi into the sanctuary thinking i might deposit her there for a few days as a 'stop over' before she comes back but i'm probably just gonna jump the gun oops and have her return today ahah

edit: i went and did it here whoops

former medic-in-training

info — written by alkyne

The post was edited 1 time, last by HEIDI ().

• hi guys,

OMG hiiii nectar!!! welcome back! i remember heidi from way back when julian joined!!

ghfjhfds i'm.... going into year 12 next year :eyes:

woohoooooo.. i'm glad you got everything sorted out again, though! welcome again <3

TO DENOUNCE THE EVILS OF TRUTH AND LOVE

TO EXTEND OUR REACH TO THE STARS ABOVE

FEMALE — TRAD & EXTENDED — CHARACTER STORAGE

• welcome to the thunderlands !! <3

and hi!! i saw julian was leading here now - that's so awesome! i have a strong memory of julian making so many jokes about cannibalism when she was last here that she actually thought he might be one so definitely cannot wait for them to run into each other! and year 12 is stressful but honestly if you start off organised and managing time wisely and not procrastinating (ie. don't do the things i did) then it's more than manageable. finding it a lot less stressful now that i'm a lot more organised and don't procrastinate as often aha

former medic-in-training

info — written by alkyne