THE THUNDERLANDS PLOTTING AND CHATTING THREAD

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • i have like six character rn?? honestly i have no idea how i'm doing it because my stress levels are through the roof XD

i might drop one or two. but not callie, because i love her too much <3 however she might become more of a casual character than one i keep up with a ton, since that might make it easier to keep her

✧ — TAGS

THIS QUEEN DON'T NEED A KING

THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE'S GONNA RULE THE WORLD 

knight of the thunderlands + played by amy

• I struggle managing one character let alone 5, holy moly.

yo so I brought Pokemon ultra sun today (rip all of my competitive mons that got killed in the sd corruption of 2017) and the guy at my GAME shop gave me a figure of one of the starters XD

• i have no damn idea how i survives either consider the little time i have to post haha

pokemon it was a such long time ago since i last played a pokemon game. Have fun playing it for me as well vexxy.

I also had the worst day ever when i was going to shop at the food store today. I got there with a low battery on my iphone so it died down at the store. When i come to the pay desk i had not enough money on my card so i needed to give a call to my iphone to send money only problem that my phone was FUCKING DEAD. I got so pissed,

i had to leave the store with nothing so now i need to go back tomorrow to buy all this stuff.

*:・゚✦ SPARE ME YOUR JUDGEMENTS AND SPARE ME YOUR DREAMS
    CAUSE RECENTLY MINE HAVE BEEN TEARING MY SEAMS *:・゚✦

— 'blood rage' | hitman | the cartel | wolf | played by seina —

• ah, currently good. tired and hungry but, really, when am i not??

&& i need to reply to quill's joining thread and like, be productive with all my other characters but what's motivation?? idk her

――――― AND WHEN MY PRAYERS TO GOD

WERE MET WITH INDIFFERENCE, I PICKED

UP A PEN I WROTE MY OWN DELIVERANCE

( ――――――--― )

writingquill h. / thunderlands / plot / tags / rp'ed by deer

• ayy, i just got home! B^)

how's everyone doing??

also;;

i have a week off, so i'll try and be active. that, or i'll be sleeping all day.

ahh, it might be a bit before i post with harper today/tomorrow, since i'm working on another character.

♡♡♡

tags

*:・゚✦ I never thought of running

my feet just lead the way *:・゚✦

—— tags | diary | angsty teen | thunderlands knight | the frontiercitizen | penned by fabrie

• hhh, i love overwatch, tbh.

i really want to play it now because they released moira, but i can't at the moment. c':

ahh, that sucks.

i've always gotten thanksgiving week off.

but that's probably going to change once i go to college tho.

*:・゚✦ AND YOU SAID
    "THIS IS THE FIRST DAY OF MY LIFE.

I'M GLAD I DIDN'T DIE BEFORE I MET YOU." *:・゚✦

— harper oaklyn + paradisefalls | dr. pepper lover | doodler | pinterest

• i was planning to get a lot of posting done today but im just sooo tired im sorry //flop

i get a whole week off tho, like a few of you too

"A MAN IS ONLY EVER AS STRONG AS THE PEOPLE AROUND HIM: THE COMMUNITY HE SERVES, AND THE FAMILY HE IS SWORN TO PROTECT. WHATEVER STRENGTH HE HAS, HE DRAWS FROM THEM. AND FOR THEM, HE MUST BE PREPARED TO GIVE UP EVERYTHING."

hIQbOkG.gif tLJK3yp.gif

SOVEREIGN OF THE THUNDERLANDS

information hub // reference // played by felibri