FALLOUT FAMILY CHAT/PLOT THREAD [Open To Newcomers!]

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • i think that'd be cool! radio here hasn't really interacted with anyone besides andromedia yet, so i'd definitely be up for a patrol thing.

IF YOU LISTEN YOU CAN HEAR ME THROUGH THE RADIO

—— radiopaw | bhr | he/they | played by clear | in that bright white noise ・゚✦

• MANICPANIC! She's definitely grotesque, and I think they're adorable too ^_^ If a bond would help you with plots, then let's do it for sure! Maybe some of her feral side can affect Crown as well, and vice versa with his calmer-ness affecting her.

CROWNPRINCE. I need to make more painful plots with manic :0 I just don't know what yet (other than her torture which is going to become a development yay poor manic lmao) but that would definitely be awesome! like on the days where she's a little crazier than usual, crown starts acting funny and maybe even getting violent. it'd be fun to see him acting out of his element

large.gif

i live my life on this image you've built for me

[bhr apprentice] [tags] [@ to attack] [played by mackertibbs]

• MANICPANIC! - nooo don't hurt her too bad!

Painful plots are always awesome to put your own character through but seeing other characters go through it hurts :o

That would be funny! And she could be like "what are you doing small child stop no I am the mean one". XD They're gonna be so much fun together.

You Are the Result of a Thousand Loves

crownpaw 7 months the blackheart rogues

• Hey guys, sorry I was slow this weekend, the holidays had everything busy. This week will be a lot more productive :)

I'm going to have a number of family threads up for everyone, including a thread for the 'feral pack' to establish their feral personality and a sort of pecking order among each other. Fourth is going to let The Alpha start causing havoc and destruction among their enemies with the pack xD

Fourthwall Fallout - Male - Outlaw/Leader of The Blackheart Rogues - In Love with Hypokrisis - Compelled to control Lukas

Seiji - Male - Pariah of The Blackheart Rogues - Crushing on Lukas - Hates his brother Fourthwall

Overkill Aries Fallout - Male - Apprentice of The Blackhear Rogues

Wolfpack - Male - Warrior of Trad Thunderclan

KINK
    noun
    - a sharp twist or curve in something that is otherwise straight."a kink in the road"

-a writer that enjoys adding unexpected twists and turns to their stories/characters

MxMCkLr.jpg

Anticlan VS Anticlan! Click above to Join!

• DARKMATTER   RADIONOISE. do either of you have any ideas for what it could be? In terms of an October theme I was thinking that they could go to look for spirits and everything goes wrong - weird things could start happening, possessions, playing pranks on each other, etc.?

astralpaw sagittarious fallout - tags - plot - played by lufavelle

• Welcome welcome!! ;0

Anyone want plots with wacky lil manic??

Also imma make her return from capture soon so who’s ready for madness and paiiinnnn

large.gif

i live my life on this image you've built for me

[bhr apprentice] [tags] [@ to attack] [played by mackertibbs]

• Hey guys! Does anyone want some feral threads with Fourth here to develop their feral relationship together? These can consist of anything from mini quests for the two, or just plain old interaction threads where they happen to be in feral form and cross paths.

And would anyone like threads with Fourth in his normal form? I want to emphasize the difference between Fourth and The Alpha when it comes to members of The Pack, since Fourthwall isn't the one that's controlling the kids. He has little interest in what they do in their personal lives or if they obey the will of The Alpha because outside of him fathering them, he doesn't consider himself to have any ties to what else goes on. He doesn't hold them accountable for their feral sides and so I'd like at least a few of the kids to not hold him accountable for his.Fourth is actually really easy to get along with, and while he isn't super paternal and won't dote on his kids, he's not a cruel asshole and definitely looks out for the when he can. I'm cool with some of his kids hating on him, but if anyone wants to get a good relationship going with him just let me know.

CROWNPRINCE. I will get a thread up for you soon. Anyone else who wants one or already asked for one please tag/remind me! I am going to be at home until at least friday so I have a couple days free time and a ton of muse.

ASTRALPLANE and MANICPANIC! I will get some up for you guys too :)

THE ONLY CATCH TO PRIVATE THREADS WITH ME is that I don't want to board to get overrun with private threads, and so if we set up a private thread it would be cool if the other person could throw an open thread up to keep things even on the board. I really want the BHR to have a welcoming vibe and while I LOVE all the private plotting that's going on over there I don't want it to intimidate potential newcomers, so I figure this might help in keeping the open threads caught up with the private ones :)

IM THE FIRST KID KID TO WRITE OF HEARTS, LIES AND FRIENDS

AND I AM SORRY MY CONCIOUS CALLED IN SICK AGAIN

THE LEADER OF THE BLACKHEART ROGUES

THE MENTOR OF XIA

THE OBSESSED LOVER OF HYPOKRISIS

MxMCkLr.jpg

Active Backboard! S/HP Positions Available! Anticlan VS Anticlan! Click above to Join!

AND I'VE GOT ARROGANCE DOWN TO A SCIENCE

OH, AND I'M THE FIRST KID, TO WRITE OF HEARTS, LIES , AND FRIENDS

• aaa I'd like a thread!! I could make it later today

i'll prob stick in in the official group rp boards like I usually do with private threads

i'll also be making this kid's intro later today !!

IS IT COLD IN YOUR HEART
    ARE THE STRINGS GETTING TWISTED?