don't you forget about me / private

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • Originally, her intention had been to scale a tall tree, to see how high she could climb without growing tired. Wigeonpaw loved being able to see over the entire territory, to look past the tree tops and across the Thunderpath. Was that how birds felt? She liked to think so. Sometimes she was tempted to act like one and jump from one high branch to the next. Common sense told her otherwise; she wasn't too keen on breaking any legs. Maybe she would manage it some day, when she was older and had built up more body strength.

She had come about half way to meeting her goal. The tortie had been climbing for a little while, but her ponderings had gotten the better of her; she was laying on a thick branch, wondering what it would be like to sprout a pair of wings and fly off into the night.

Rosepaw-!

tags & storage

• LOLLIPOPS AND GUMDROPS — tags — Rosepaw

The young apprentice had been learning how to climb trees a bit earlier throughout the day. Currently locking his claws into the tree he decided to test his new found skills be scaling the tree carefully. He roughly made it to a branch beside Wigeon. Moving his head over to noticing female apprentice resting among the trees leafs fluffing his tail up in surprise. ``Ah!! Wigeon!! How are you?`` He chirped excitedly. As he looked out around as the breeze blew across the tree making him shiver for a moment. The day was pretty calm, he was glad to see someone else though. Wigeon was polite for the most part, rose liked her.

IF I DIE YOUNG, BURRY ME AT DAWN

♥ — LAY ME DOWN ON A BED OF ROSES 

• Her eyes flickered open when a voice suddenly met her ears. Startled, she raised her head and immediately caught sight of Rosepaw, balancing on a perch of his own, beside her. It would seem as though she'd been too lost in thought to catch his scent. The corners of her lips twitched upward in the beginnings of a smile. "Hey, Rosepaw," hummed the molly. His enthusiasm came as a bit of a surprise, but it wasn't unwelcome by any means. "I'm doing pretty good, thanks. How 'bout you?" She fluffed up her patched fur as the breeze stirred it, in an attempt at protecting herself from the sudden chill.

tags & storage

• LOLLIPOPS AND GUMDROPS — tags — Rosepaw

He smiled happily at the apprentice, slightly confused at the female actions. Was she scared of his arrival? Flicking his ear for a moment he began to keep up their friendly conversation. ``I've been pretty great!! How's your training going!`` He asked gladly. His soft plum colored eyes shimmered as he focused upon molly carefully. The apprentice's training had been a bit at a stand still. His mentor wasn't the best at dealing with Rose's unique needs.

IF I DIE YOUNG, BURRY ME AT DAWN

♥ — LAY ME DOWN ON A BED OF ROSES