FIRE AND BRIMSTONE — meeting

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • CARDINAL BOY.

( tags )

oh diddly! everything seemed to be perfectly hunky dory, then this came and happened? what were the odds? the small kitten would shriek, scuttling backwards and squeezing himself under the protection of the bushes. he would of been brave enough to attack, but alas, he had yet to learn how to fight! that was just... something bad!

I'M FINE,

BUT I HEAR THOSE VOICES AT NIGHT.

SOMETIMES.

jude harley v. a. j. c. - two months - defenseless - he/him

•  TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ —  He had the other pinned, vulnerable and weak. Oh how perfect could this Be? A wicked grin was sprawled over the features of the Maltese tiger, twisted with a grown and wrinkled with hate as a low growl rumbled from deep within his lungs before it escaped as a light chuckle. Pretty boy? "Sorry to break it to ya, but your taste fucking sucks." Nice. Good old self hatred.

It was then the fire happened, and thank god Mads was smart enough to pull himself away before significant damage was done. As soon as he felt heat and the slight tinge of burning flame upon his flesh the tiger flung himself away, just in time to also avoid the fatal attack coming from Luca. Seriously? Only an idiot would stay to get cooked, so why did he pair those two abilities together. He didn't know, but he did get some burns and damn did it ache, but he could not afford distraction. in a final attempt to deliver damage, Mads would hop aside, away from Luca K.'s jaws before lunging forward, mouth wide open with the aim of clamping it down on one of the arms of the kitsune's wings, if successful it could deliver a fracture or heavy bruising If he were to be successful with his attack, he would attempt to shake the limb vigorously in an attempt to twist joint and bones, hopefully speaking or breaking the limb

9nWtmMx.png

Exiles Commander of Mending (HP) | He/him | 11 moons | Roleplayed by: Number 1

The post was edited 1 time, last by DR. MADS GRIMES ().

• could one even say that luca had a taste? he'd go for anything that moved and boy was this tiger moving. luca's jaws closed on empty air and he stumbled to his paws, watching the male carefully with hazy, half-lidded hues. the exiles scent reminded him of duchess and his children, but he had to ignore that for now. the thought barely had time to register before the silvery male was springing forwards again, taking luca's delicate wing between his teeth. the pretty archdemon would have easily been able to doge the attack if he weren't too busy trying to keep his lunch inside his stomach, but he was, so it didn't come as a surprise when he pulled back too late and the tiger's pointed teeth found purchase in luca's soft flesh. luca's blood was hot, and as his limb was shaken fiercely the kitsune hoped his attacker didn't mind a burned tongue.

something snapped and he made a small whimpering noise, although not exactly one of discomfort. his whole side was alight with something white hot, and for a second the boy was glad for his inability to differentiate pain and pleasure. how horrible. the exiles were truly, horribly evil. or at least... that's what he thought they were going for. luca couldn't say that he cared all that much, because that'd be lying. luca retched and vomited more pink blood over his paws, glazed eyes resting on DR. MADS GRIMES 's. "l-look what you made me do," he sighed in a sweet voice, brushing a tail gently under his opponent's chin. he had to remind himself that now was the time for fighting and definitely not disoriented flirting, but who said that the two couldn't go hand in hand? using the last of his energy the vampire would twist on his paws to reach madscience's side, uncaring about whether or not that caused more damage to his already injured wing. He snapped aimlessly at the exiler's body, trying to dig his fangs anywhere into the guy's sweet flesh. he brought his paws up to grasp at the tiger's face and chest with perfectly manicured claws, aiming mostly for the eyes and neck and all those other lovely soft fleshy parts.

I'M EXACTLY WHERE YOU'D LIKE ME, YOU KNOW
    PRAYING FOR LOVE IN A LAPDANCE
    AND PAYING IN NAIVETY

shadowclan + the skulls - kitsune - affectionate and creepy

tags - ref - pinterest - played by tem

• Huh. What was Luca doing here? He had thought the dude was just a Shadowclanner? Obviously, he was wrong but he wasn't going to comment on it. Anyhow, he was a bit slow today in figuring out a target but when he found one, the pale canine would leap off his awkward perch in the tree and aimed to land on BLACKPATH'S back, maybe knocking them to the ground. If successful, he would then attempt to viciously snap at the throat of the winged feline, hoping to burst a jugular and paint the scene red with blood.

CUTTING AND BRUISING THE SKIN

RAZORS, SCISSORS, AND PINS | TAGS | 9/21/17

Blackpath

• -- Reyna --

The scent had washed over her. Exiles. Still, it was too late. Reyna stood alert and swung around to face the ambushing force, only for the sound of a heavy thud and a sharp blast of pain to rocket through her as the carefully thrown dagger from Athena plunged into her side. The hooded wolf winced and pulled back for just a moment, but her brief expression of pain slowly began to form into a twisted grimace as a guttural growl began to grow in the back of her throat.

Bending her head backwards she yanked out the gleaming blade and held it tightly between clenched teeth. Such a small weapon, but it felt so good to be armed again with something more than her claws and fangs. The sound and smell of her blood splashing against the ground as it stained her cloak along with the pain focused her senses. Her eyes narrowed and seemed to glow fiercely for a moment. Enough.

Dashing forwards, the newly promoted reaper threw the stolen knife at Alcibiades with surprising accuracy. Without pausing she continued her charge, attempting to use the mass confusion and multiple attacks towards Athena as a chance to leap up and snatch her out of the air between her jaws, trying to wrap them around the centre of the feline and crush whatever bones and innards she could.

ATHENA C.D.   Alcibiades

-- How was Purgatory? / Tags / Diary --

• weight pushes into their little shoulders all of a sudden, and the child is unbalanced, sent tumbling back into the flowery land. air is plucked from their throat, suffocation sinking in fast and the wish to just lie there in wait for the oxygen to tape itself back to their lungs is tempting, but experience has taught them to rise back to their toes as quick as possible and so they do, opting to carry the burden of wheezing and light-headedness over than being a sitting duck. they hear snarls of luca and the jeers of some old shit, but can't pay it any mind immediately, as they are caught up in their own affair. a shot of topaz hues clip onto their assailant and— woah, what the heck is that supposed to be? talk about scary, yikes! the child puffs lips up into a bleak snarl before coiling like an adder as they draw themself against the dirt briefly only to pounce forward, a spring. lean claws flash at his stomach and try to hook into his gut, drag out their paw's teeth across the soft expanse of belly to hopefully leave a nasty gash in its wake.

Vanari

NOT YOUR BABY ❞ FRISK D.K.R

THE SANCTUARY & INFORMATION

• You found love within the arms of another instead of this heart of mine

And that’s fine because I would do the same and I would leave metags

It was suppose to be a meeting, not a war zone. Everything had been fine, and then it hadn't been. "Harbinger of Peace," he'd murmur neutrally to Frisk, before shit went down. Thinking fast, the hound would attempt to push Tana and Sera into the nearby bushes, where he saw Jude go. He was proud at the boy's quick thinking, but he couldn't stay around to let the child bask in verbal fatherly pride. He can't get to Frisk fast enough, and it makes him sick. He had always hated the Exiles as Sai after they had taken his mother from him, but the lines had blurred when- when.. when something important happened, something he couldn't remember now. The hound was slipping, not physically, but mentally ; he was a healer, yet in times like these, he was whatever they needed him to be. The pale, white hybrid would turn and aim to slam full heartedly into Alcibiades, using his slight weight, but massive form against the wolf. If successful, he'd attempt to hold the leader down via force. "Fuck," he'd murmur unconsciously to himself, not particularly interested in sticking around to fight the wolf. He didn't have a choice, however, and he hoped Frisk would be okay.

Alcibiades   SERAPHIM.   TANA.  

Not because I’m sad and not because I’m worthless

But because I saw value in your smile and not in your values

male / hellhound hybrid / all opinions ic

(all posts made on mobile excuse typos)

• ★ ★ ★ She was late and now their was a raid. "Hey! Cut it out you bullies!" She screamed at them as she moved in swiftly. Scanning for her injured clanmates

"Speech."

I NEED A HERO

*:・゚✦ HOLDING ON FOR A HERO

TILL THE END OF THE NIGHT *:・゚✦

— jelloshots chase | harbinger of healing, master surgeon, priestess | the sanctuary, the blackheart rouges, the sanctum | lion/wolf hybrid | tags

• Huh. What was Luca doing here? He had thought the dude was just a Shadowclanner? Obviously, he was wrong but he wasn't going to comment on it. Anyhow, he was a bit slow today in figuring out a target but when he found one, the pale canine would leap off his awkward perch in the tree and aimed to land on BLACKPATH'S back, maybe knocking them to the ground. If successful, he would then attempt to viciously snap at the throat of the winged feline, hoping to burst a jugular and paint the scene red with blood.

Blackpath

Blackpath really would prefer to avoid revealing his second out of three forms but when Alcibiades weight landed on his back he didnt have a choice in holding back. Scales erupted from Blackpaths pelt as he grew in size and rolled attempting to smash Alciblades under his suddenly heavier body. All his wounds appeared to heal as a reptilian body with ball jointed wings on its back rolled to his clawed feet and a thick arua of feeling rolled off of him outward aiming to inflict his dragons fear on the creatures around him. To bad he couldnt controlg who was effected by the fear. It could be effective on friends and enemies alike.

"It doesn't matter if your the happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, powerful beast or a terrifying creature, we are all equal in the eyes of the Reaper."

[url='http://www.visitormap.org/']
    [img]http://www.visitormap.org/map/m:hzhihvqmgjerdiry/s:1/c:00ff00/p:cross/y:0.png[/img][/url]

Blackpaths theme song: [media]https://youtu.be/5xhubIqV1CI[/media]

[sub][color=#1589FF]kairomancer was here
    shhhh, he'll never notice(I noticed. LOL)[/color][/sub]
  • ψ ψ ψ seraphim was frozen. fear ripping at her stomach as the violence broke out around her. who were these people? why were they hurting her friends and family? what had they done to deserve this? she'd barely notice her brother's disappearing act, her own terror having frozen her to the spot. tears glittered in her golden visionaries as she watched frisk get injured, and then blackpath and then—she was shaken from her trance. a rough nudge sent seraphim stumbling into the bushes besides her brother, the girl quick to duck down low. though even as she hid, her eyes were trained on the battle, silent tears escaping her golden gaze. "papa" the soft words breathed past her lips as the child tucked her wing to her side.

why was this happening to them? they were good. what had they done to deserve this pain?

"Speech."

AND IT'S TOO COLD FOR ANGELS

SHE'S BEEN THROUGH HELL AND CAME OUT AN ANGEL

YOU DIDN'T BREAK HER DARLING, YOU DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF POWER

info — the sanctuary — penned by regius

• He didn't manage to fully execute his attack as Blackpath swapped forms. It brought a grin to his face, "can't fight in your regular form, you fuckin pussy? Too weak so you gotta rely on shit that's overly sized, eh?" Leaping off the other male with amusement still plain on his face, the wolf was then clipped by Reyna's repurposed blade but he didn't give it much thought considering that Lucien, an odd looking kitsune like creature, slammed into him. Thankfully, his superior weight allowed him to only stumble aside and receive minor bruising. However, as a counter attack against the taller creature, the wolf ducked and leapt upwards, aiming to catch LUCIEN's throat in his jaws.

Lucien V.A.J.  

• Her wing's, their span so wide it cast a shadow over the meeting members, carried her body through the air. She'd waited for Athena's signal - her size too large to hide in a tree - before she ghosted through the air. The blind angelihund tracked her enemies movements from the sky, grinning as the smell of blood reached her nose. She heard the blade, aimed at Alcibiades, sing through the air but she was more concerned with who through it. Using her senses, she was able to located an area below her, approximately two feet in diameter. That would be her landing zone. So, without further ado, the angelihund would let her wings curl in the air, sending her plummeting to the ground with speed an accuracy despite her inability to see. When she was a few feet from the ground, her wings would snap back, allowing her fall towards earth to be more controlled as she then targeting the warm body responsible for the blade.

Her paws touched earth and her canine head would whipped towards her chosen opponent. As -[Reyna]- leaped into the air - her attack aimed against Athena - Sloane would attempt to stop the reaper in her tracks, her own wings catching the wind to propel her up as she aimed to bite her opponents scruff between strong jaws and throw her away from Athena. After doing so, she would throw her body weight at Reyna, hoping to pin the little bitch.

H8JuEbq.png

— all i want is to love and be loved 

angelihund, exile paragon — played by: yosemite

• Blackpaths tail whistles through the air as he aimed to slam Alcibiades out of the air and to one side. Whatever happened he would then chuckle,"You want the real me Alcibiades? Follow me into the mist of the Sanctuary where I can show you my true form. The panther and this is just bodies I prefere to use." Raising his voice he called to the battle around him,"Everyone back off. Alcibiades is mine."

"It doesn't matter if your the happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, powerful beast or a terrifying creature, we are all equal in the eyes of the Reaper."

[url='http://www.visitormap.org/']
    [img]http://www.visitormap.org/map/m:hzhihvqmgjerdiry/s:1/c:00ff00/p:cross/y:0.png[/img][/url]

Blackpaths theme song: [media]https://youtu.be/5xhubIqV1CI[/media]

[sub][color=#1589FF]kairomancer was here
    shhhh, he'll never notice(I noticed. LOL)[/color][/sub]