New here - Wanna say hello!

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • I've just joined this site, I've been looking for a feline based roleplay site for a while, but this is the first one that isn't dead or strictly warrior cats!

I'm Pangur Bán (I usually go by bán or bruder) and its nice to meet you all! I have a few feline characters, most of which are naturally coloured, and I'm really excited to finally get to use them!

• well you've definitely come to the right place! we have the traditional game as well as the extended game, not to mention a whole plethora of others genres and boards to play in, including an anime board, humans, advanced etc etc (^: i'm macho by the way and if you need help or just a friend, feel free to shoot me a message or comment on my profile! <3

LET IT ALL GO. SEE WHAT STAYS.

LINK / / LINK / / LINK

• Hey there famsquad! My name's Thymepaw. Welcome to Feralfront! I'm more of a Warriors nerd myself, but feel free to hit me up for most any kind of roleplay! I'd love to chat and get to know ya some more!

bmkeZk5.jpg

thunderclan - apprentice - she-cat - seven moons - storage

• Welcome to FeralFront! :^) If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me or post in the Help Den! Glad to see another Warriors fan!

✦ AND AS THE WORLD COMES TO AN END, I'LL BE HERE TO HOLD YOUR HAND

CAUSE YOU'RE MY KING AND I'M YOUR LIONHEART ✦

writer/lowkey artist | message for site-related questions! | gimme your lasagna

rsz_1rsz_tumblr_na9xialhnq1rlt5o0o1_500.jpg

• Yooo! I'm Kyle, but you can call me what-e-ver you want!

I don't roleplay in the traditional game, so you won't find

me there but feel free to browse through SunClan, I'm most

active there but I'm also Diaval in BloodClan and Luther in

The Sanctuary Aaanyway, I'm a warriors nerd too and I haven't

found much time to roleplay anything else to be honest my

interest in anime is nill so but hit me up whenever you want

• Hey friend!! If you ever want to roleplay, I'm open to most topics! :)

[img width=321 height=510]http://i.imgur.com/DNZqmxD.png[/img]

[url=https://imgflip.com/gif/131tpr][img]https://i.imgflip.com/131tpr.gif[/img][/url][url=https://imgflip.com/gifgenerator]via Imgflip GIF Maker[/url]

[color=magenta]Know that girl you just called fat?
    She is overdosing on diet pills
    Know that girl you just called ugly?
    She puts on a ton of makeup trying to make people like her
    Know that boy you tripped?
    He is abused at home
    Know that boy you just teased for crying?
    His mother just died
    Put this in you signature if you are against bullying.[/color]
  • Hello Bruder nice to meet you! I'm Fluff-daemonium, but you can just call me Fluff. Where were your previous places of role play?

"we judge others by action and ourselves by intention"

Percy / The Sanctuary / Cow / Scared / Intellectual / Ask for Plots

Babymilk / SunClan / Sphynx Cat / Angry / Insecure / Ask for plots

ART DUMP

• yo yo yo welcome to the site homie! we're hella glad to have you with us, i'm lin it's fantastic to meet you. if you have any questions feel free to hmu either in this thread or in a private message and i'll help ya out best i can! ♥

IF I TOOK A MEAT CLEAVER DOWN THE CENTER OF YOUR SKULL
    I'D HAVE MATCHING HALVES, THAT'S VERY IMPORTANT

⅐ of the fisterhood — ♀ — 19 years old — taken

• Neat! Then I take it you're a fan of MLP? I don't role play outside of WC-based boards, but maybe I should.

"we judge others by action and ourselves by intention"

Percy / The Sanctuary / Cow / Scared / Intellectual / Ask for Plots

Babymilk / SunClan / Sphynx Cat / Angry / Insecure / Ask for plots

ART DUMP

• I've just joined this site, I've been looking for a feline based roleplay site for a while, but this is the first one that isn't dead or strictly warrior cats!

I'm Pangur Bán (I usually go by bán or bruder) and its nice to meet you all! I have a few feline characters, most of which are naturally coloured, and I'm really excited to finally get to use them!

Hi there and welcome to FeralFront!! =) If you'd like any help or a friend to roleplay with, let me know! ^u^

cIJkeby.gif

~𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊~

Charlzo 4 Life xD

5/6 of the Hngh™ Squad

• Hello!! I'm cashew and fairly knew as well (: FeralFront is pretty easy to navigate once you get used to it! Also, I LOVE your avatar!!

WE'RE CHILDREN OF THE BAD REVOLUTION

roleplayer to Volkrath of SunClan

• Thank you so much! Its of my character Pezeke!

He's lovely!! Did you draw him?

cIJkeby.gif

Charlzo 4 Life xD

5/6 of the Hngh™ Squad

• No, its a commissioned piece from a user on a site called LioDen. <3 I have tonnes of art of him.

Awesome! =)

cIJkeby.gif

Charlzo 4 Life xD

5/6 of the Hngh™ Squad