CC INACTIVITY NOTICES & HP/MEDIC REQUEST & CEREMONY REQUEST THREAD!

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our December Spotlight Contest!
The winners for the November Spotlight Contest have been decided! The art goes to Sadie and the writing goes to Vanilla. Congratulations!
Traditional Darkclan is an active medium to fast paced loyal clan with tons of interesting characters and a friendly out of character community - come see for yourself!
Is your character lusting for power, or seeking revenge against an old enemy? The District is a medium-paced group working to become the strongest clan in the land while strengthening bonds and supporting allies. Come see for yourself as they fight not to lose themselves to evil and cruelty!
  • Inactivity Notices!

If you are going to be inactive for a period of time please post an inactivity notice in this thread! If you can, please try to give a date when your notice will expire. You do not have to be a high position to post an inactivity notice.

Requesting a HP or Medic!

To request a high position or medic in a thread simply tag the name of the character/user you desire by using '@thecharacter/user's username'. Example: COLOUREDCLAN__  

You can find the list of current high positions on the ColouredClan guide which is here: COLOUREDCLAN GUIDE ♛ // updated 9/13.

Requesting a Ceremony!

If you request a ceremony in this thread then a hp of the clan will hold a special ceremony for your character. IF you don’t want your character to have a ceremony hosted by a hp, you may always have your character make a personal announcement themselves. You can request a ceremony in recognition for a rank change (ex. child to trainee, trainee to soldier, soldier to veteran), name change, a mentor or apprentice ceremony, your character’s first successful battle/fight or other accomplishment, or any important miscellaneous announcement involving your character. Basically, you may request a ceremony for almost anything. After filling out the form below, a hp will create the thread for your character’s ceremony and either @yourcharacter’sname or post a link to it in this thread. The ceremony threads will be open threads posted within the Colouredclan board for all members to join in unless you request a private ceremony thread.

Form: 

Code
    1. I’M REQUESTING A CEREMONY!
    2. [b]Character Name:[/b]
    3. [b]Type of Ceremony:[/b] (what is being celebrated?)
    4. [b]Details:[/b] (if needed)

So glad we almost made it !

• I am going to be much less active for a while and I am not completely sure when I will be back to previous activity. (If i had to say give about 2 weeks then maybe) I won't be dead but I won't be mad active. I'm sorry for this!! I have to focus on school work and a few other things too.

It's like the tip of a new wave !

• just fyi If my posts are a little sporadic I'm juggling leading westeros and WC along with my 5 other characters so I am posting still and I won't disappear but I might be a lil more slower than usual.

14e.gif c2f.gif 

BUT HEED THIS LESSON WELL

WHEN THE WEAK COURT DEATH, THEY FIND IT

HannibalxWillxFragilepast | Tags | part cybernetic Tiger | ShadowClan | @Luciferr

The post was edited 1 time, last by BLACKTIDE ().

• might as well post this in advance- i won't be posting on november 9 and 11 (possibly 10, too) since I'll be taking care of the sound cues for the ms musical at my school. i might also be a bit busy until and a bit after then so my activity might slow down a bit, idk

• more inactivity notices in advance, woo

i will be gone from November 20 to nov. 22/23 for a school trip. for plot reasons, noelle will seem to be missing for those days.

i'll also probably grow a bit more inactive around December 4 to dec. 15 due to exams; i won't be completely gone, but i probably wont post as much. sorry for all the inactivity!

• I’ll be inactive due to a head injury, which should be until next Wednesday.

[img]http://t15.deviantart.net/Gtu7Ez42LKyez6-L8z9i9ywYAwc=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre02/8ba0/th/pre/f/2011/365/a/8/xion_signature___remastered_by_fateful_destiny-d4kwkrc.png[/img]