I AM A FIST AMONG THE HANDS | O, JOINT RESCUE RAID

The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!
  • into the mist

☂ the fog always lifts ---

At first, the kitsune would watch the fighting and flicked his many tails, chuckling to himswlf he only saw the Exiles as one thing andnonw thing only, a meal, small morsels, soin return, he grew, body shifting in a behemoth of an armored monstrosity of Hybrid dinosaur and crystal, standing at a whooping 59ft, he watched over the fight and decided to irritate to exiles with a 'little', taking a deep breathe an releasing an unrelenting roar, hoping to temporarily stun the exiles thanks to his sound manipulation protecting the ears of his allies

[center]

Betrayal "Hand of Rosaria" Mallister

"Death comes for us eventually

I just learned to embrace it"

tags

• The adolescent hellhound would slip onto the scene with her head low and body crouched. Her bones and joints popped and cracked twice as much due to her awkward stance but the six foot-tall creature wasn't too concerned with stealth. Rumor had it, The Exiles still had Jelloshots held captive, and that's what the girl was after. "Jello?" she'd call softly as she searched for their healer, hell-bent on bringing her home and unafraid to beat a little ass to do so.

large.gif

i live my life on this image you've built for me

[bhr apprentice] [tags] [@ to attack] [played by mackertibbs]

• ★ ★ ★ She could hear the raid. Hear the voices. Had they come for her? The battered healer would force herself onto her paws. Struggling to the front of her cell. "Manic?" She weakly called back. Her voice faint, but probably hearable over the raid if one paid attention.

"Speech."

I NEED A HERO

*:・゚✦ HOLDING ON FOR A HERO

TILL THE END OF THE NIGHT *:・゚✦

— jelloshots chase | harbinger of healing, master surgeon, priestess | the sanctuary, the blackheart rouges, the sanctum | lion/wolf hybrid | tags

• ★ ★ ★ A giant moth would glide over the battle. Casting a dark shadow on the area as they dove down to land on the roof of the prison. A loud scree escaping her as she aim to use her Earth manipulation to grab at the paws of the exiles. No one had to get hurt.

"Speech."

IT'S NOT UNUSUAL TO SEE ME CRY

*:・゚✦ IT'S NOT UNUSUAL TO BE LOVED BY ANYONE

IT'S NOT UNUSUAL TO HAVE FUN WITH ANYONE *:・゚✦

— mothra | silverblood | sanctum | giant moth | tags

• ★ ★ ★ The female would appear next on the battle field and looked about calmly. Looking for a battle to join or one for herself.

"Speech."

MESS WITH HER SHE'LL FUCK YOU UP

*:・゚✦ GRAB HER ASS, ACTING TOUGH

MESS WITH HER, SHE'LL FUCK YOU UP *:・゚✦

— flora flamincato | member | the sanctum | hellhound | tags

• Haiiro followed closely behind Frisk, depending on them in the treacherous territory around him. When he couldn't see, everything felt more dangerous, ever slip of his paws seeming to be the end of the world. At least with Frisk forming a strange muddy bridge, he was able to walk almost-normally, although he was still forced to feel his way across the mud with a frown. As if it made any difference, he shut his eyes against any attacks that way, not wishing for some little shit to throw sand, dirt, or mud into his useless eyes. As much as they served no purpose, it would still hurt.

Lucien's words caused a vicious snarl to take the place of his absent-minded frown, deadly teeth bared behind a curled lip. Tall, muscular, and laced with more scars than he bothered counting, Haiiro looked the picture of a battle-hardened veteran, willing to do anything to win, and he knew it. The less fortunate part, though, was that he had never been in a proper combat situation. The closest he had ever come was a mock fight when training with his mentor months ago.

Still, as much as he was here more for the purpose of carrying Jelloshots back if the need arose, he was willing to fight and give his life in order to protect his friends and family that were also with them in the raid. Although it started slowly, the fighting soon exploded around him, and the canine-like creature took that chance to begin to slip away in search of Jello. Unfortunately, he noticed the attack on Frisk by an unknown Exiler, and stopped cold in his tracks. Turning as quickly as he dared, Haiiro lunged for Alcibiades from the side and aimed to ram the other over. If he successfully knocked the wolf over, he would blindly (quite literally) attempt to bite and strike anything he could reach with no regards for his personal limits. As he was, he fought to ignore the ache in his barely-healed ribs.

LOVE IS NOT A VICTORY MARCH ・゚✦

──────────────- played by vaud

• Blackpath had taken a beating from the Exiles on top of Darkstalkers poison coursing through his veins. He could hear the battle and felt joy at hearing Frisks voice but was sad too. He knew they were here for Jello and not him. One eye was swollen shut and the other half open not to mention the numerous small cute and his cracked ribs. Trapped in his stone bindings he felt hopelessness overtake him as the battle rage. He just needed to get Frisks attention and hope the Asylum took him in. Using the last of his strength Blackpath focused and attempted to warp the rock holding the front of Jelloshots cell together weakly wheezing,"..Go...please" He cared nothing for his own well being at the moment. He wouldn't die completely as a half demon but he could suffer endless toeture if the Exiles wanted.

"It doesn't matter if your the happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, powerful beast or a terrifying creature, we are all equal in the eyes of the Reaper."

[url='http://www.visitormap.org/']
    [img]http://www.visitormap.org/map/m:hzhihvqmgjerdiry/s:1/c:00ff00/p:cross/y:0.png[/img][/url]

Blackpaths theme song: [media]https://youtu.be/5xhubIqV1CI[/media]

[sub][color=#1589FF]kairomancer was here
    shhhh, he'll never notice(I noticed. LOL)[/color][/sub]
  • At the call of her clan's healer, the adolescent hellhound slunk over to her just in time to see Blackpaths opening their cell. She would easily tear the door clean off the cell walls, her shoulders and elbows cracking and popping as she did so. "Come on, I'm getting the two of you out of here," the said, looking over her shoulder (and her neck cracking at the quick motion), "And everyone else stuck here, let's go let's go!" She tried to hurry them while keeping a look out. The six foot-tall creature would be the first target any oncoming Exiler might see and therefor she'd take the brunt of any attack, but she needed them to move.

large.gif

• Blackpath tried to move but fell to weal to move as he sighed,"Cant...poisoned..."

"It doesn't matter if your the happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, powerful beast or a terrifying creature, we are all equal in the eyes of the Reaper."

[img]http://www.visitormap.org/map/m:hzhihvqmgjerdiry/s:1/c:00ff00/p:cross/y:0.png[/img][/url]

• -- Reyna --

Well at least she had tried. Then again she would have been very surprised if those few words alone had stopped the Exiler. Even still she found it a difficult situation. Reyna knew that from a very young age certain individuals could start learning to fight, especially those with powers. If you did face them in the field like she did now though, there was no real high ground for her to take. Perhaps she just had to remember that in war, nothing was fair. Seeing Athena throw herself forwards the black wolf did exactly the same and allowed herself to collide with her opponent, angling herself as she did to let her various layers of clothing and thick rugged fur take the blow. The sound of tearing fabric briefly filled the air as yet another part of her cloak was ripped away. Not that it bothered her, her garments were already a mess.

Speaking of powers however, that sword made her eyes narrow. If Athena was that ready to spill blood, then fine. Twisting her leg somewhat, Reyna let the keen blade slightly cut into the back of her leg. Although she was now bleeding, the wolf used this to quickly counter by trying to stamp on the blade before Athena could bring it back, pinning it to the floor and letting her dart forwards with jaws like a steel vice attempting to snap shut around her foe.

-- How was Purgatory? / Tags / Diary --

ooc: Bleh, sorry for any mistakes rushed post 'cause tired ;w;

Athena C.D

• OOC: its ok

• perhaps he was a bit late to the party, but lukas was... angry. now, he wasn't exactly a fighter- and it showed from his weak bone structure and lack of training. but he was filled with pure rage. rushing onto the scene, the rogue narrowed his bright red eyes in anger. "...where the fuck is she?" he exclaimed, tail lashing. jelloshots was his best friend- someone who had always been there for him no matter what happened. if there was anyone to be angry over losing, it would be her, undoubtedly.

(c)trexgirl

• "Lukas," she would hiss, trying to catch the male's attention without anyone else noticing. Man, life sure would be a hell of a lot easier with powers, but the poor thing had to learn how to conjure her first demon to gain any of those. With any luck, he'd notice them and help out, but for the time being she had to help those trapped by the Exiles. "Hey where do you come from, I'm going to get you to your healer," Manicpaw offered to the poisonsed tom. She had to do something.

large.gif

• I WILL SING NO REQUIEM TONIGHT — Crownprince — The BHR — He/him

Crown had come to this raid expecting a big fight. Instead, to his dismay, there were only a few Exilers here. He could try and find Jello... Nah, he wanted to fight someone. He wanted to lead what it was really liked to experience a battle and combat. Crown raised his tall head to see if anyone was open. After a moment, he decided to just go for it and aimed to leap at ATHENA C.D. , claws out and ready to slice her open if he landed on her.

You Are the Result of a Thousand Loves

? crownprince ? 6 months ? the blackheart rogues ?

• FOURTHWALL FALLOUT

leader of the blackheart rogues

"THEY CALL KIDS LIKE US VICIOUS AND CARVED OUT OF STONE

"Well damn, looks like we're crashing the party." I'd say with a grin. I honestly hadn't expected The Sanctuary to be here as well, but low and behold here they were. Apparently we'd both come for Jello. Cool. Apparently she was liked by a lot of people, and there was nothing wrong with that. Still, it meant having to share the fun, which kind of sucked. Oh well!

With a shark-like grin my eyes would begin to glow a bloody red before that glow spilled over onto my cheeks to bleed a vibrant tribal as I drew power from the demon and was granted my access to my powers. Without a word of warning I'd send a violent gust of focused air toward Vanari ATHENA C.D. and Esmerelda~ , hoping that the sudden invisible strikes would knock them on their asses and give their opponents a chance to strike a more fatal blow- or at least give them an edge, if they weren't interested in going for the kill.

"Manic, get her out. I'll try to cover you since most of The Exiles seem caught up with Frisk and her clan." I'd say telepathically, figuring she didn't need telepathy to have her mind invaded by my words.

"BUT FOR WHAT WE'VE BECOME WE JUST FEEL MORE ALONE" 

Basics
    Canine/Feline Hybrid - Hellhound - 5'9 - Homoromantic/Bisexual

Interactions
    Aloof - Blunt - Sarcastic - Social
    Impulsive - Corrupt - Possessive - Unpredictable
    Aggressive - Dominating - Highly Intelligent - Fast Thinker
    Violent - Prone to Apathy - Capricious - Playful

PLEASE NOTE;; Fourthwall is known to break the 4th wall, as his name suggests. He is a person who -instead of gods or reincarnation- thinks that he is just a character made up in a story, and so nothing he says or does has any real consequence. This allows him to suppress emotions like guilt or hesitation in order to enrich his life, as he believes that nobody is actually real, and so none of the bad things he does to others in order to enjoy himself are real either. He will often refer to his 'Writer' during 1st person posts and complain about the way they write him or his story, and is convinced that the entire world and FF's reality is just some big story.

IM THE FIRST KID KID TO WRITE OF HEARTS, LIES AND FRIENDS

AND I AM SORRY MY CONCIOUS CALLED IN SICK AGAIN

THE LEADER OF THE BLACKHEART ROGUES

THE MENTOR OF XIA

THE OBSESSED LOVER OF HYPOKRISIS

MxMCkLr.jpg

Active Backboard! S/HP Positions Available! Anticlan VS Anticlan! Click above to Join!

AND I'VE GOT ARROGANCE DOWN TO A SCIENCE

OH, AND I'M THE FIRST KID, TO WRITE OF HEARTS, LIES , AND FRIENDS

• ★ ★ ★ She heard Lukas as well and noted how bad off Blackpath was. Damn, this was bad news. Slipping out, she would attempt to nudge Blackpath to his paws. Letting him lean on her, despite her painful looking frame. she was not hurting. She felt no pain.

"Speech."

I NEED A HERO

*:・゚✦ HOLDING ON FOR A HERO

TILL THE END OF THE NIGHT *:・゚✦

— jelloshots chase | harbinger of healing, master surgeon, priestess | the sanctuary, the blackheart rouges, the sanctum | lion/wolf hybrid | tags

• So now the Black Heart Rogues had shown their ugly faces? Pathetic, and honestly it wasn't overkill. The black heart rogues probably were just itching to get into a fight but was it really neccesary for the child to fight three opponents at once. Reina had slammed her foot down on her sword but since she could conjure it and make it disappear at will it vanished in a cloud of smoke, but Athena had not been anticipating the jaws that clamped down on her ankle, hard. The kitten let out a ghasp of pain but she didn't hesitate. Summoning a dagger, she attempted to bring it down into the others muzzzle in an attempt to get her to let go, if this worked she would break free and roll out of the way with just barely enough time to avoid the claws of her other attacker, her white fur stained with dirt and her own blood as his claws raked against her side. They were light scratches but they still stung the child. She stood ready to jump back into the fight, although her side ached and her ankle hurt like a mother fucker, however just as she stood she was knocked back by an invisible force, she let out a cry of pain as her tiny white body was slammed into a tree. Still, the kitten was persistent, after only a brief moment of recovery she staggered to her paws, ready to retaliate against her now two attackers by conjuring two individual daggers and throwing them in both Reyna and Crown Prince's directions. She couldn't do much else, seeing as how there was no way for her to run with an injury as deep as the one that was now on her ankle, blood dripped into the sand where she stood but she had no choice but to hold her ground the best she could. After the daggers were thrown she summoned her sword and held it in front of her, assuming a defensive stance, ready to deflect whatever was thrown at her next while she held her injured paw up gingerly.

-[Reyna]-   CROWNPRINCE.

[tags]

— beauty may be dangerous but intelligence

is lethal — played by: forbiddengames

• The sound of battle roared in Sloane's ears as she appeared, fighting the urge to jump in. What was this? Who had one of her fellow Exiles' captured now? Honestly she hoped that person was worth this because, in the end, Sloane was getting tired of having to fight every morning. It didn't mean she would stop, or that her skills would diminish, but what exactly had made this rag-tag group of people decide to come together against the Exiles?

The blind femme would take careful pawsteps around the appointed battle field, allowing her senses to reach out and paint her a picture of what she had to work with. She heard Athena and Alci, both in the throes of battle - she also sensed Isaac, hoping he wouldn't be captured yet again. She still had the marks from Littlestar's claws on her back.

— he makes me feel like nobody else

sloane, exiles newblood — played by: yosemite

• OSRIC !

From what Osric could tell, Jello wasn't hurt. At least The Exiles had had the decency to not injure a medic - that would've really crossed a line. Not that capturing Jelloshots in the first place hadn't been bad enough.

It seemed that the rescue part of the mission was under control, so the Blackheart deputy figured he'd be of most use in combat against The Exiles. The tom searched out an opponent, or an ally who needed some backup, and his light blue gaze settled on SLOANE > . Osric growled and launched himself at the femme, hoping to knock her off balance.

||Osric||Male||Deputy of The Blackheart Rogues||Chocolate Point Feline||
    Played by Jay

Fourth: this month I lost my dear deputy, Xia

Xia: *at the border with gift baskets* QUIT TELLING EVERYONE IM DEAD

Fourth: sometimes I can still hear her voice

• If her uncle had been watching, the only sign she gave that she heard his voice push into her thoughts was a slight tip of her head to signal that she had locked onto his message, processed it, and began to carry it out. Turning her attention back on Jello and Blackpath, she found their pace to be far too slow for her to deal with. With a sigh, she reached down to scoop them up by their scruffs in her mouth, and if no one protested she would slink away to the edges of battle where she would set them down again, "Jello, tell me what you need and I'll try to find it, just tell me what I have to do," she offered, quickly glancing back at the battle to make sure no one was coming for them.

large.gif