Dance with the devil and dine in hell (meet and greet, maybe a tussle of sorts)

The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!
  • Blackpath hated Sango with a deep passion but her children had nothing to do with that yet it seemed they too disliked him. He stayed to himself mostly but decided he should get to know his clan mates better. He could always share a meal with a few. Gliding down to the central area he landed softly then folded his wings as he lifted a very alive rabbit from a side pack of animal skin. The half demon panther started to slowly pick the rabbit apart slowly letting its blood drip streadily into a stone bowl between his paws as its shrill shrieks of pain and fear split the air as it tried to twist itself free of his grasp.

"It doesn't matter if your the happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, powerful beast or a terrifying creature, we are all equal in the eyes of the Reaper."

[url='http://www.visitormap.org/']
    [img]http://www.visitormap.org/map/m:hzhihvqmgjerdiry/s:1/c:00ff00/p:cross/y:0.png[/img][/url]

Blackpaths theme song: [media]https://youtu.be/5xhubIqV1CI[/media]

[sub][color=#1589FF]kairomancer was here
    shhhh, he'll never notice(I noticed. LOL)[/color][/sub]
  • if you're close with your mother and someone openly hates her, then it's only natural that you would hate them back. it's the same for all people who got close to others: liking someone is often synonymous with wanting to protect them, not that sango needed protection. luca looked up with curiosity as blackpath swooped down and picked up a squirming rabbit, his mouth twisting into a slanted line once he realised who he was looking at. but as he watched blackpath began to tear it apart, and the desperate screams struck luca's ears like s sledgehammer. the blood, the fear, the shrieking, it all made his face feel too hot under his fur. 'you're disgusting and indecent,' he was told, and the faux-angelic boy licked dry lips before approaching the winged male. "that's disgusting and indecent," he repeated casually, spitting out and insult that was aimed at him in an attempt to forget the shame that welled in his stomach. he sat down and narrowed rose coloured eyes, but other than that couldn't bring himself to look as disgusted as he was aiming for.

VVUxcMi.png

I'M EXACTLY WHERE YOU'D LIKE ME, YOU KNOW
    PRAYING FOR LOVE IN A LAPDANCE
    AND PAYING IN NAIVETY

shadowclan + the sanctuary - kitsune - affectionate and creepy

tags - plot - pinterest - played by tem

• Blackpaths dark green eyes were empty of emotion as he continued picking apart the weakening rabbit saying to Luca as the warm blood dropped off his front paws,"If I could get energy another way then I would but you dont get a chance to have a say in the matter when your dads a mid level demon. I am Blackpath the half demon bastard panther. I am being honest when I say that there are a few things Id change if I..could." His slight pause in speech was him slashing the helpless rabbit almost in half with a metal wing talon. Holding the rabbit up as the last of its life drained into the bowl he looked up into Lucas eyes softly growling,"You of all creatures should know what judgement is like. I hear the words the rest of our clan throw at you and whats disgusting is you would let such pettiness get to you. Why change what you are Luca?"

"It doesn't matter if your the happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, powerful beast or a terrifying creature, we are all equal in the eyes of the Reaper."

[img]http://www.visitormap.org/map/m:hzhihvqmgjerdiry/s:1/c:00ff00/p:cross/y:0.png[/img][/url]

• ★ tags ★

"Couldn't you have done your demon shit somewhere else? My ears are practically bleeding from those sounds." Calina complained as she came over. It was not the rabbit's pain or the smell of blood that bothered her, but the last few shrieks it had emitted before its death. She tended to kill her prey quickly, not out of kindness and will to end its suffering, but because to her, killing something quickly was more of a show of strength. It meant that you were efficient, you could end something's life without hesitation. But apparently Blackpath didn't have that option. He had said something about... having a demon as a dad? Being half-demon? Everyone seemed to be half-demon or a demon these days.

The hellshadow probably wouldn't have given him more trouble than that. It was true that she was a child of Sango and disliked him, but not because of Sango. He had said a few insensitive things, had no respect (in Calina's opinion, at least), and often seemed like he was looking for trouble. She didn't hate him, per say, but she didn't like him. She tolerated him. Except for when he said stupid things. Calina's eyes widened and then narrowed as he opened his mouth once more and spoke to Luca. "Did you just say that how Luca reacts to... 'pettiness' is disgusting? Holy shit, now you're throwing words at him." It was true, Luca had been acting pretty crazy lately, but Blackpath's words weren't going to help.

★ - i am not standing still

i am lying in wait - ★

sango x radioactiveplague | roleplayed by tropics

• if at first you don't succeed, try, try again. or else

Ever since waking up in the forest, Jonathan had spent most of his time filling out paperwork and re-introducing himself to his neighbors. There was a point where doing these same two things over and over again got rather boring though, and therefore the feline found himself heading down to the central area in an attempt to grab some lunch. He fed his last meal to a couple of squirrels that were hanging outside of his window, beleive it or not. They wouldn't stop bothering him, and it was the only way to get their incessant chattering out of his work-space. He was heading down the stairs when a shriek pierced the area, causing him to look around confusedly for a couple of moments before spotting a small crowd down below. God, didn't people know to kill their prey before trying to eat it? It was only fair, not just for the prey, but for anyone who happened to be around to hear it's screams. After the screams he managed to pick up a few bits of what everyone was saying, and certainty enough to know that Blackpath was insulting Luca. His attitude didn't seem to change from it's friendly disposition as he walked up to the group though, in fact, he was still smiling, albeit it looked a bit forced. "Like Calina said, you're no better than the other's if you talk to Luca like that. I must ask that you reconsider how your words may affect people."

[Rushed!]

TELL ME EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE

O K A Y

• "Aww, he called you disgusting, Luca. I thought that was my job." She spoke with an overworking of sadness to her smooth toned voice. Frankly she thought Luca was anything but disgusting but she was enjoy their little rivalry a little bit too much. Hmm, maybe she should cut back on it a bit and play the fool some rounds. Might be fun. Intriguing even. The thought passed as quickly as it had come and she slowly walked her form over to the area and tilted her head a bit, confused with the whining that was going on before her. Were they seriously complaining about him slowly killing a rabbit and draining the blood in a bowl? What a tough anti clan this was. She almost felt pity for them and it was no wonder they weren't torturing no one considering if they couldn't stand the screams of prey animals then how the hell would they even stand the screams of one of their victims. A mirth of laughter left her muzzle as she scented the blood in the air, warm and thick before she scrunched up her nose a bit. It was also highly diluted but not in the way that someone would think. Prey blood was always a turn off for her. "So, what are you going to do with the blood?" The hybrid spoke as she settled down upon the ground.

4775925_NGXoHuPvG6aojoG.png

tags -

MUST BE EXHAUSTING TO LOSE YOUR OWN GAME

SELFISHLY HATED, NO WONDER YOU'RE JADED

YOU CAN'T PLAY THE VICTIM THIS TIME

• Blackpath tossef the halfs of the rabbit to Jonathan and Caroline as he answered first Sekhmet,"Drink it. My demonic half needs norishment as much as my mortal half does." Looking at Caroline and Jonathan he gestured to the two halfs of rabbit,"The rabbit will go to waste if you dont want it. Now, I don't care if others dont like how I talk. I used to tell Sango I wanted a bit of her tail. Hmhm. Luca needs to embrace what he is. There is a power all its own when one does that. Even Sango, traitor and con artist that she is, has realized this. As for her children, you dont seem to get along well enough to ever be anything as whole to be more then failures. Your a family, dysfunctional but together and id give anything for that. Sekhmet, would youg like some of this...meal?" His dark green eyes flared red losing their color as he spoke and let his demon out.

• when blackpath brought up the whispers about him, luca's fake-disgusted expression fell into a full frown. "i know what i am, blackpath," he spat. "and what i am is better than a fuckin' vain-ass half-demon like you." the fur along his spine had started to rise, although he seemed to calm down a little when calina and jonathhan appeared to defend him. sekhmet earned a a small look from him, and he turned his head to her to stick out his tongue in a childish display of rudeness, but he didn't say much more than that. luca was pissed that blackpath thought he had any sort of authority, especially considering where he was in hell's hierarchy. luca was so much more than that, in his eyes. they were barely even comparable, and yet here he was telling luca how he should and shouldn't feel? still the kitsune didn't react.

not until he brought sango into it.

what was he expecting, talking about sango like that in front of luca, of all people. the boy tensed up as soon as he heard sango's name, but the words 'traitor', 'con artist' and 'failures' were the last fucking straws. "you're the only traitor here," he scoffed, raising his head like the self-righteous asshole he was before his eyes sparked with light and he called a thunderbolt down from the skies towards blackpath in an attempt to fry him with pink-tinted electricity. he could taste his own blood in his mough; a punishment for not using the fire assigned to him, but he couldn't care less. "don't talk about your leader like that, you disgusting freak."

//ic opinions obvs <3

VVUxcMi.png

I'M EXACTLY WHERE YOU'D LIKE ME, YOU KNOW
    PRAYING FOR LOVE IN A LAPDANCE
    AND PAYING IN NAIVETY

shadowclan + the sanctuary - kitsune - affectionate and creepy

tags - plot - pinterest - played by tem

• —— define your meaning of war | tags & biography *:・゚✦

"Traitor and con-artist? That's fucking rich. Tell me something you've done that's helped us here other than the standard fighting in raids you miserable sack of shit. You're inconsiderate, disrespectful, and frankly, I don't know why I haven't exiled you yet for the shit you pull on a daily basis so if I were you I'd fucking watch what I do from here on out. You wanna know why I'm the Shadowkeeper and you're not? Because I don't ditch the clan to get wasted on little vacations. Because I have dedicated myself to this fucking clan ever since they saved me, I have devoted my life to this, and that's something you wouldn't be able to understand." The words were venomous as they tumbled from her jaws, smoke leaking from her mouth each time she opened it to spit another string of words. She was so fed up with this, with him.

"The least you could fucking do is have the decency to not call my children disgusting. You know nothing of me, you know nothing of Luca, you know nothing of my family. You know who's the disgusting one here? It's you, dipshit, and it always has been. Get out of my clan or shape the fuck up. Don't talk to my children again, you sick bastard. They don't need you in their lives. If you've got shit to say, take it up with me in private rather than opening your slobbering mouth and regurgitating the same stale fucking argument every week." The grass beneath her paws was smoldering now despite how hard she was trying to keep her temperature under control, and she'd watch with narrowed eyes as Luca prepared an attack. She wasn't going to stop him, Blackpath deserved it.

"Luca, Calina, stay away from him. He's fucking nasty."

IF YOU BECOME WHAT YOU FEAR
    THAT FEAR WILL FADE

The post was edited 1 time, last by SANGO ().

• Rinto heard a rather demanding voice of Sango, and tilting his head toward the scene he could tell she uttered the name 'Luca' which was pretty much a bat signal for Rinto at this point. Pushing off with his back legs, he approached the scene. The scent of blood hit his nose and he cringed. Geez, get used to it! You want to be a medic, don't you? He thought, eyes narrowed as he gazed at Sango quickly.

Someone insulting Calina? Whatever. Someone insulting Luca? His instincts kicked in and biting his tongue, he trembled, trying to hold back anger. "You have no right to insult Luca when you're a nasty fuck who nobody cares about and you have to resort to doing gross things to get attention," He said in one breath, then relaxed.

"And especially don't talk to Sango like that. She's gonna beat your ass," He added, hoping it wouldn't look like he just wanted to only defend Luca.

*:・゚✦ THOUGH I SHOULDN'T CARE, I COULDN'T WAIT

TO FINALLY SEE THEM ALL IN HELL! *:・゚✦ plot | tags

• Blackpath had an instant before the lightening hit him and used it to teleport to one side chuckling as his fur smoldered on one side. Looking over at Sango he said,"You have now after sneaking off to see an enemy? I left to get better and stop drinking because I was hurtning the clan." He laughed at Rinto as he openes his wings saying"Thats good because you can heal my wounds. I will talk how I want." Turning to Luca he growled,"Your lucky I cant challenge you to a fight like the Exiles or Id give you a few new scars." The panther took a few slow pawsteps in Lucas direction with a growl as he raised his metal wing talons in front of him.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blackpath ().

• "Heal your wounds...?" Rinto asked. It's cause he knows you were a medic, dumb fuck, another voice chimed in, and then he tilted his head. He had rushed in at the moment, in a moment of panic for Luca, but now he was just confused as to what was going on; did Blackpath just show up to get people riled up?

As he stepped towards Luca, Rinto stepped in front of the kitsune. "Don't get any closer, or I'll- I'll lace your next meal with strychnine, mark my words." He said, threatening with poison.

*:・゚✦ THOUGH I SHOULDN'T CARE, I COULDN'T WAIT

TO FINALLY SEE THEM ALL IN HELL! *:・゚✦ plot | tags

• Blackpath laughed and let a shsrp snap of electricity crack from his wing tips aiming for the ground in front of Rinto saying,"Idiot! My demon blood would keep me alive. Even nightshade would just make me very sicg. Even if I did die Ig would just go to another body. Now move so I can talk to Luca or I will move you." His eyes glowed red as he drank a bit of the blood and growled.

Ooc: In character opinion. I personally love you guys

• "Get the fuck out now, you autistic piece of shit," came a low and guttural growl from the striped hyena as he lunged at Blackpath, aiming to slam the other male into the ground. Speaking an opinion was okay, that shit was allowed in shadowclan but slander without evidence? That was a different fucking story and he was fucking sick of hearing the retard speak. Maybe he wouldn't be calling Blackpath all these ableist terms but the demon was clearly stupid for ignoring Sango's warning. That was enough to warrant his anger. Insubordination wasn't going to fly when he was around, especially since Blackpath was obviously trying to start up some shit. Not in his clan, not in his fucking clan.

SIMPLY RAGE AND YOUTHFUL EXUBERANCE

EVERYBODY LOVES TO ROOT FOR A NUISANCE | TAGS | 8/29/17

WHY BE A KING WHEN YOU CAN BE A GOD

• —— define your meaning of war | tags & biography *:・゚✦

"I will talk how I want." The hellhound childishly mimicked Blackpath in response, a grin beginning to tug at the corners of her lips. "You know what, Blackpath? Ramsay's spot on with exactly what you need to do." She wasn't going to give this sick little bastard anymore of her damned time, and she wasn't going to let him insult her children or clan-mates without punishment. He'd been off the fucking wall for ages now, it was about time she finally took control over the situation. Permanently.

"Blackpath, you are now exiled from ShadowClan for repetitive disrespect and starting fights constantly with myself and what were your clan-mates. So, congrats, dumbass. I expect you off of the territory within the next hour and you are not welcomed back under any circumstances.." God, that felt so fucking good to say. A smug expression creeped across her face as she finally stepped backwards a few paces. "That being said, we're done here."

IF YOU BECOME WHAT YOU FEAR
    THAT FEAR WILL FADE

• ★ tags ★

Calina hadn't known that she could get so pissed so quickly. She heard Jonathon come over and make a good point, and someone else come over and ask Blackpath what he planned to do with the blood. She heard what Blackpath said, up until he finished his talking. There was Luca, sending down a bolt of lightning, and arguing with Blackpath. Then, there was Sango. She spoke, and Calina registered her name in the mix of things; she was told to stay away from Blackpath because he was "fucking nasty". Rinto came over, and then...

She watched Blackpath take steps toward Luca; Rinto blocked him. He threatened Rinto. Ramsay came and attempted to tackle the winged panther, before Sango finally stepped in and said that he was exiled. Which was good. Throughout the whole thing, the young hellhound hybrid was practically shaking with rage. What had he said? "You don't seem to get along well enough to ever be anything as whole to be more then failures". Calina had been only a moment away from lunging at Blackpath, if Ramsay hadn't already done so and Sango hadn't stepped in.

Calina was not content. Talking about her family, the below-the-surface part of her family, was a bit of a sensitive subject for Calina, and Blackpath had just spoken about it. She wanted to burn him, to kick his ass. But Ramsay was dealing with it, Sango said that he was exiled and had to be out of the territory within an hour, which probably meant that nobody was supposed to fight with him until that hour was up.

That was disappointing. Calina could still say things, though, right? She curled her lip at him. "Looks like you won't be moving anyone but yourself, you piece of shit. You should thank my mom for her mercy." She spat at Blackpath. Really, Sango was being merciful by merely exiling him and not beating his ass like Rinto had said she would. If Calina had been in that situation, she would've wanted to rip him to shreds.

★ - i am not standing still

i am lying in wait - ★

sango x radioactiveplague | roleplayed by tropics

• Blackpath fell back as Ramsey tackled him but aimed to use ag powerful electric shock on him before flinging him away.

Scrambling to his paws he growled at Sango,"I didn't do anything you havent done hypocritical piece of trash!! Im not going anywhere without a clan vote on it. You know we have had others worse then me stick around." Teleported aiming to appear to one side of LUCA K. slashing at him with his claws as he surged to forward

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blackpath ().

• He ignored the electricity mostly, he was numb to pain because of his all consuming anger. It wasn't completely directed at Blackpath however, it was just all the pent up frustration inside of the hyena and the newly exiled male was just the unlucky one to unleash it. He was pushed back slightly by the former member of Shadoclan but not for long. "You're not doing anything wrong? I can name three things your doing wrong, you fucking imbecile," the earthen colored beast would snap, "one, insubordination. Two, trash talking the leader. Three, attacking your clanmates. You were given warnings to stop and you ignored them, therefore you're a fucking criminal. And sure, there may have been worse creatures in Shadowclan but at least they followed their home's fucking rules unlike you." Watching the creature flicker in and out of his sight, the pissed off striped hyena would lunge forward once more, taking the hit aimed at Luca and aiming to snap Blackpath's offending paw in his powerful jaws. That did mean his face got slashed up but what was pain when there was adrenaline?

WHY BE A KING WHEN YOU CAN BE A GOD

• He ignored the electricity mostly, he was numb to pain because of his all consuming anger. It wasn't completely directed at Blackpath however, it was just all the pent up frustration inside of the hyena and the newly exiled male was just the unlucky one to unleash it. He was pushed back slightly by the former member of Shadoclan but not for long. "You're not doing anything wrong? I can name three things your doing wrong, you fucking imbecile," the earthen colored beast would snap, "one, insubordination. Two, trash talking the leader. Three, attacking your clanmates. You were given warnings to stop and you ignored them, therefore you're a fucking criminal. And sure, there may have been worse creatures in Shadowclan but at least they followed their home's fucking rules unlike you." Watching the creature flicker in and out of his sight, the pissed off striped hyena would lunge forward once more, taking the hit aimed at Luca and aiming to snap Blackpath's offending paw in his powerful jaws. That did mean his face got slashed up but what was pain when there was adrenaline?

Blackpath quickly switched his tactics not bothering to reply. Instead he jabbed his razor sharp wing tips down at Ramseys shoulders where his front legs joined his body at the same time snapping his entire weight foreward as he shapeshifted growing larger and more reptilian aimed to take Ramseys legs out as well as knock hum senseless. He wanted to quickly take as many of his ex clan mates out of the fight as possible but the end goal was to inflict lasting injuries before retreating out of Shadowclan, not actually kill any of them.

OOC: SANGO   Ramsay   LUCA K. Your welcome to gang up on him but can they take a few injuries?