danganRONPA SHITPOST

The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!
  • DO IT! JUST DO IT!

I've shitposted HARD

C'mon and talk to me if you want, the name is NINTENDOOKAMI12, but call me Ammy instead!

|Also I really like anime, manga, video games,| |animated shows, art, annnnd musicals!|

--------------------------------------------------------------

♠ Also I normally don't Private RP with people I♠ barely know, so please kinda chat with me before we do one?

• Sqiggity swooty, Ruby's after that Pyrrha booty~

C'mon and talk to me if you want, the name is NINTENDOOKAMI12, but call me Ammy instead!

|Also I really like anime, manga, video games,| |animated shows, art, annnnd musicals!|

♠ Also I normally don't Private RP with people I♠ barely know, so please kinda chat with me before we do one?

• Derpy teens who have crazy weapons that turn from something into something else m'dear

• *pushes it towards you* WATCH IT EVEN THOUGH SEASON 1 & 2 ARE SLOOOW

• Um, for Volume 1 there are 16 episodes but are short until episode 15. Volume 2 there are 12 episodes. Volume 3 there are 12 episodes. Annnd for Volume 4 there are 12 episodes. You can see a pattern here XD

• yw!! Its honestly very enjoyable, but you'll see a bit difference between S1-2 when it changes to S3, and to explain, the original creator Month Oum died before season 3's production, but had the WHOLE story pre-outlined and planned, and apparently had at least 24 volumes planned.

Two of the actors and workers at Rooster Teeth who worked with him, Miles Luna (who plays as Jaune) and Kerry Shawcross (who plays a later character named Neptune), took over the production and are now the current producers!

• Enjoy this beauty given to me by my friend MysteryDragon

• *hands you video*

Yes Oro-

You shall hold this beauty-

Of Danganronpa-