Tribe of Rushing Water 2.0 | New Chat/Plot Thread

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
If you're searching for a medium paced clan that's gone to the darkside, look no further. HawkClan is a recently turned anticlan with some unique traditions and a strong sense of justice. Though they be but little, they are fierce!
  • Hey tribe! I've been given a message from eliza to send to y'all, here ya go ^^

hey everyone! eliza here! the ban is supposed to be lifted after a week, 11/09, so i'll be on after that. as is right now, it can be assumed that stag was captured by a group of rogues who were angry with him punishing the prey-stealer. sky, as the highest position, can take temporary leadership while they wait for stag to return - which he will be doing soon. if you need or want to contact me for questions, moondance can give you my cell phone or email. this was all very unexpected, but hopefully things will settle down soon.

• Thanks Jade!

I'll make a Sky being Mad post soon

Characters
    Minnownose (Deputy of SkyClan, 21 moons)
    Cloudspots (Warrior/Queen of SkyClan, 20 moons)
    Sky with No Moon (Stoneteller, 23 moons)

Mintpaw (Apprentice of Trad. ThunderClan, 11 moons)

@ me to plot or for injuries/deaths/etc.

• Frick this makes me so panicky I went through this already when they banned a bunch of staff and they went to crittercosmos I don't want it to happen again

Good new though my doggo responded to me starting to hyperventilate and I haven't trained him to do that yet

Deviant art: marlyfox19

Please excuse spelling mistakes I have raynauds and hypermobility syndrome and tyoung can be difficult sometimes

• Yeah, but we'll get back on our feet, eventually. BloodClan has a new leader, (don't know if it's temp or perma) and eliza will be back soon. WindClan's getting a new Deputy on the, 13th I think, and Idk about the RiverClan meddie, Hollowkit's stepping up I think

• hey guys i want you to know i'm sorry for the inactivity, but until further notice i'm putting bear on hold

i love him buckets, but i can't keep up with all my characters at this moment in time. if this ever changes, i will be more than happy to take him back up as a character, but for now he will be considered missing. perhaps he needed some air after the death of turtle?

STUCK ON YOUR AMBER LIPS; JUST GIVE ME ONE BAD NIGHT

—— cave where brown [bear] sleeps | prey-hunter of the tribe | played by amy ・゚✦

sibs_by_dr4m4_qu33n-dbs4d8b.png

[proud father of these nuggets]

• Yoyo

Not a whole lot honestly I'm not even sure what's been happening

Characters

• No worries, good luck on your tests!

Characters

• is there anyone alive out there

Characters

• ahh I am so so sorry

I really love the tribe but the fact that you can get permanent banned for saying the wrong thing about trad has been gicing me anxiety and I just don't feel comfortable posting here right now. I'll be adopting wolf out

Deviant art: marlyfox19

Please excuse spelling mistakes I have raynauds and hypermobility syndrome and tyoung can be difficult sometimes