LUMINOUS BEINGS [ Plot w/ Uri ]

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
The winners for the December Spotlight contest are as follows: ART goes to Ghostheart and WRITING goes to Sirene!
Come check out the January Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Also check out January's CDC!
Make sure to check out our 2017 Sitewide Choice Award Winners!
Come join The Kinship Circle, a new group that will be added with the rebuild! The Kinship Circle welcomes all and treats everyone like family!
  • What's up, Sinclan~! My name is Bun and I roleplay ya boi, Uranus! He's pretty reserved and literally doesn't talk much, but he needs to have friends that aren't his brothers and sisters oml! His tags are at the bottom and in my signature for anyone who needs them! If you don't seem something listed below, just ask and I'll totally be chill with that!

OPEN TO:

- Friends

- Enemies

- Frienemies

- some to do magic stuff with, though it'll take him a bit to feel openly comfortable doing it wit y/c

- LOVE! Short term or long term is good. ( If y/c is a girl, he would still probably do short term until he feels bad and admits his true sexuality/all that jazz

- One night stands ( Only girls, unless he's drunk)

- Yo, I'm cool with litters

- Adopting kiddos

- Mentoring in magic

CLOSED TO:

- R/pe

- Maim

- Death

- Capture

- Major injuries

TAGS

• I have no ideas but uri is super cool so i'd love to do something with him

2n1xr44.png

difficulty in experiencing, expressing, and describing emotional responses

Alexi / BlizzardClan / white amur leopard / played by .ev

TAGS

• mMM maybe friends with alena aesir and eventually he can teach her how to use magic?? especially because right now she has no control over her own powers and it's frustrating her.

✧ CROWNED PRINCESS OF SUNCLAN ✧

they wanna make me their queen | tags

GOES BY ALENA AESIR | FOUR MONTHS OLD