LOVELESS | open, windclan

Looking for high quality art of your character at a reasonable price? Go to Archeron's shop!
The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the baddest characters around? Check out BloodClan! We have a diversity of characters & a warm ooc environment.
  • ☁ ☁ ☁

Because the clan didn't have an ambassador from WindClan, at least as far as she knew, she had decided to take it upon herself to visit their ally, check up on things and share information about her home. After all, clan bonds were important to maintain, especially with the strained state of Windclan at the moment. She had flown quite a distance, but it hadn't been terribly strenuous, and now she had arrived on the border of the Solar City, peering around curiously. Loviatar had never been to the clan before, and it was even more vibrant than she expected - beautiful, in a difference sense than the beauty of WindClan's cold, craggy mountain range.

"Hello?" She shouted loudly, her wings still half spread by her sides. At her paws was a basket, full of herbs grown in WindClan's territory, quartz and other crystals taken from their caves and looped onto cords to be necklaces. Besides these unique gifts, she had also gathered up a few books, some thick winter scarves, and other small trinkets that the clanners could take. "I'm Loviatar, of WindClan. I've come to check in with SunClan, if anyone is willing to humour me?"

WE WERE WILD AND FLUORESCENT

malkyn x finnishwars | tags | windclan leader

• Diana had little experience in dealings with WindClan. In fact, she was fairly certain that she had never met one of their members before. Not once. That simply wouldn't do, especially since they appeared to be allied with her home. At least, that was what she assumed, based on the basket and Loviatar's greeting.

"Welcome to SunClan, Loviatar," said the dame once she'd reached her, offering a smile. "I'm Diana Targaryen. Pleasure to meet you." It wasn't long before her coppery gaze drifted downward toward the gifts that had been brought for them. They were all quite lovely, certainly things she could make use of. She resisted the urge to sift through it, wishing not to be rude. "How is WindClan? Doing well, I hope?"

the scars that mark my body, they’re silver and gold

diana targaryen / 15 months / sunclan warden / serval / tags

• What was WindClan? Of course, she knew, that it was another Clan somewhere out there in the world, but she hadn't heard a lot about it- all the talk in the streets of the Solar City as of late had been about BloodClan and the Raid, a very scary thing for a little Princess so young, but there was something new to discover today! Though she might have not gone herself- well, surely not at all,- she heard Diana's voice and took the plunge. If Diana was there, that meant it was okay, and that there would be an adult to look after her! Carefully making her way through the streets of the city, it didn't take long for the winged feline to make her way to Diana's side, for once controlling her energy as she walked up smoothly, in her mind, reminding herself: you are a Princess, act like it.

"Hello Misses Diana," she would chime a greeting to her friend, first, with a grin sent her way before she turned her gaze to the WindClanner, a paw tapping at the ground as she stood there now besides the SunClan warrior. Oh boy, they had a difficult name to pronounce. Would they be mad if she couldn't get it right? But it was rude not to address someone, too- wait, it was sort of like Leviathan's name! That wasn't so hard. "Hello misses Loviatar!" she would add an introduction before her gold-and-blue eyed gaze caught the sight of the gifts within the box, her gaze sticking to the crystals from WindClan's territory, mezmerised for a few moments at how they seemed to shine underneath the sun, the herbs, too, she at least recognized as such from her mother's brief lesson on them with her, and the books! Oh sweet goodness gracious, Eden was going to have a hayday with all of this.

Tags

[color='#FFC37F'][b]

THAT'S WHY THEY CALL YOU SEER - YOU SEE MORE THAN MOST

Oh,- but darling,- I do not wish to see.

Eden Arcanium Crowned Princess of SunClan 4 months

• The front gates of the capitol would slowly swing open to show the hybrid, and the destroyed scenery behind him. While SunClan's territory remained beautiful for the most part, their largest city had been much damaged in the recent battle. The Commander himself had been damaged as well, and it was shown on the wounds that decorated his face, neck, and legs. His two clan-mates appeared to be keeping it together despite the pain that their clan was going through, and so he did his best to show the same strength. "Welcome to SunClan territory, Loviatar," Said the hybrid as he placed himself in front of her, his head bowing only slightly to refrain from bothering his wounds, "A few days ago, our clan was ambushed at an unexpected time, resulting in many deaths, injured members, and territory destruction. We are getting back on our paws, so there is no need for WindClan to worry too much, but we appreciate the gifts."

• Humour the Windclanner? Well Loviatar had certainly gotten their wish granted, a group of Sunclanners had already arrived at the scene but Angeldust was inclined to join said gathered group with feigned concern. From the previous Windclanner's visit Ang was supposing that perhaps Loviatar would query much of the same. But couldn't Windclan sort their own shit out without Sunclan? Sunclan already had their own problems to deal with and despite Windclan also in dire need of assistance Ang couldn't find it in themselves to care. Politely however Ang held their tongue in the face of the Windclan leader and their unspoken motives.

Offering a plastic smile to the Windclan leader, Angeldust opted to stay back with Diana and Eden as the trio watched Suga interact with the other leader. Was Loviatar really only here to make sure Sunckan was okay? Huh.

秘密

why is my reflection someone i don't know?

—— main ◽ plot ◽ tags

• ★ ★ ★ The girl would bound up next and tilt her head. Ears perked and eyes calm. She wondered what was going to happen. Was this one of those allies? Sitting, she would tilt her head and wait.

"Speech."

TELL THE GRAVEDIGGER THAT HE BETTER DIG TWO

*:・゚✦ I'LL GO TO HEAVEN OR I'LL GO TO HELL

BEFORE I'LL SEE YOU WITH SOMEONE ELSE *:・゚✦

— ciyradyl | kit | sunclan | catsune | tags

• *:・゚✦ DIXI ADALGAR ALBARN

—— every day | sunclan - pink lion - played by .ev *:・゚✦

The lion cub arrived a little late, and unfortunately had to come in on this tense atmosphere. Still, the child offered Loviatar a small smile, recognising her from her recent visit. It was unusual for Dixi to recognise when was a bad time to speak, but somehow she had picked up on Ang's behaviour and stayed back in silence.

careless

Dixi Adalgar Albarn / SunClan / pink lion / genderfluid / pansexual / warden / played by .ev

TAGS

• Coming up next to Suga was his second in command, the pasty feline herself, with half-closed eyes, though widened when she studied the Windclanner.

"Yes- please do not worry, Helios provides well, and I'm sure... I'm sure we'll recover in time." Her voice was positive as she hoped the Windclanner wouldn't notice her horribly mangled leg she dragged behind her.

BUT I GOT SMARTER, I GOT HARDER IN THE NICK OF TIME!

HONEY, I ROSE UP FROM THE DEAD, I DO IT ALL THE TIME! - tags

• ☁ ☁ ☁

They all seemed awfully tense. It was uncomfortable, really, and her smile faltered a bit as they all started speaking. None seemed very...enthusiastic, if the medic was being honest, but she supposed that after a serious attack, she would feel the same. She frowned at Suga for a moment, as if in thought. "Oh dear...are you sure you all don't need any help? We aren't very large, but I'm sure I could bring some more herbs for your medics, or we could send a group over to help with the clean up or rebuilding of your city..?" They seemed to have everything cover, but she would feel bad if she didn't offer. As for everyone else who had arrived, she offered a quick nod, before turning back to the Solar Commander.

• Golden irises moved side to side to take a look at the newly approaching clan-mates of his, but were quick to return to the WindClanner whom he did his best to smile to. Their lack of enthusiasm was certainly something they hoped they could make up for in the future, but with so many of them being either injured, paranoid, or both, it was difficult to deliver. Still, he succeeded in a smile, even if it was tiny. "Your offer is much appreciated, and we might just take you up on that very soon. We're organizing a clean up even, to try to make fun out of our misfortune, and you'll certainly be invited. We would be thankful for herbs as well, since recent events have left our plants dying."

• Angeldust's gaze turned pointed towards the other Praelium, sister? That was a weird word, and when you had so many then every sibling you met became less like a family member and more like any other stranger. Unfortunately it was nothing like what the Arcanium children had, that was certainly something quite special.

Swivelling their head towards the Windclan medic, Ang did still feel slight annoyance at Windclan's earlier visitor and his request for shelter, but juxtaposed this with the pleasant surprise and gratefulness at the other's offering of herbs to give. Why though? Windclan just earlier seemed to really need all the help they could get, so why was Loviatar eager to assist? "If I may, how soon and how much of your herbs will you be able to send over?" 'and why?' Trying to get in right after Suga, the kitsune send their question Loviatar's way quickly. It was mainly out of obligation, since there was no official rank of 'medic' in Sunclan, as the head of medicine there was nothing closer.

秘密

why is my reflection someone i don't know?

—— main ◽ plot ◽ tags

• ★ ★ ★ Why were things so bad? The cub hated it. She hated seeing everyone so down. She had to fix it. She had to. For now, she would smile softly and dip her head to Lovi. Thankful for such an offer.

"Speech."

TELL THE GRAVEDIGGER THAT HE BETTER DIG TWO

*:・゚✦ I'LL GO TO HEAVEN OR I'LL GO TO HELL

BEFORE I'LL SEE YOU WITH SOMEONE ELSE *:・゚✦

— ciyradyl | kit | sunclan | catsune | tags

• ☁ ☁ ☁

She nodded to the leader, her smile still bright and present. It was good that he had accepted her offer for help - she didn't want to see any of their allies struggle, after all. "I look forwards to seeing the invitation! Hopefully a fair amount of our members will come along." Granted, they probably had less than a dozen people managing the clan at the moment, but they would still help as much as they could.

She then glanced at Angeldust, who seemed more interested in the herbs. Perhaps she was the medic of this clan? Truth be told, she knew very little about the ranks of clans other than her own. She should probably work on that. Pausing in thought, her tails whipped back and forth behind her, creating small dust storms in the air. "Hm...I can have a few members organize some herbs, and perhaps bring them either tomorrow or the next day - as soon as possible, of course. It's been a good year for herbs, as we recently have started tending a few greenhouses to grow herbs. They grow in pots - I'll bring them over like that. That way, they're more renewable, and maybe you could even plant them after your city is rebuilt. As for how many...I can see how much we have of each, but I'm sure I could bring around a dozen different herb plants. I'll try and focus on the more common ones - yarrow, tansy, goldenrod, lavender, things like that. I'll also see how our store of poppy seeds is - if we have extra pouches, I'll bring one over, just in case you guys have any serious injuries." It might have been overextending herself some, but with Playkit and Bo's new greenhouses, they didn't have to worry about having no herbs in the winter, as long as they were tended to. She would be unlikely to part with the more difficult to find plants they housed, but she was sure she had several pots of the more necessary herbs.

• It seemed like Aleza seemed to fancy leaving her seat with Jonathan whenever Auxier approached someone. Only Ruby stayed to cheer him on, even though what with his personality, there wasn't much she needed to do. He was already rather eccentric in terms of socializing.

"Tah' have to es'cus me, miss. I've nevah' met cha' before, so, um, hello!" He grinned, his slender form weaving to the front of the crowd. His pa, or, at least his adopted one, taught him to be cordial, and thus he found it in himself to bother and give his head a bob of respect towards the visitor. "We 'is not so good, um, as yah' can tell. Fancy some of those magic plants or some'in. Do yah' have some chocolate back at yer' place? Aleza likes chocolate, an' chocolate is a good bad-day treat."

— so, what's your story?

— which one?

tags