Bastille holy fuck

The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!
  • hi friends i haven't made a post in a while bc life is real busy and hard and school and hhhhhkill me

but i went to a Bastille concert on saturday night and,,,holy shit it was the most incredible thing of all time

i literally was telling a friend i was so sad they never play oblivion at shows anymore and then dan was like "ok this is the last depressing song i promise lol" and it was OBLIVION AND I FUCKING SOBBED i cannot even believe

its just

it was just amazing

i just need to vent about my happiness omg Bastille fans POST HERE SO WE CAN CHAT OMG im still in disbelief

throws a rave in ur sig

• BASTILLE IS THE BEST??

that is amazing omg

hbWS1KP.png No4if5h.png

[ victor roe - blizzardclan ]

APRIL IS SECRETLY SHAKIRA PASS IT ON - definitely not jabber | stroke thinks ur swag
    Reverie stole your ice cream. | Grey gives you cookies! | blue sargent sat here and claimed this space
    ady is a defiant gecko | machi licked your face | a wild blue sargent appeared and hoarded you
    maple huggles u | aw i love you guys <3

• ahh! I went to one of their concerts two years ago, and the venue was super small and all standing room so it felt like so personal and up close... Dan walked through the crowd and I literally touched the like inside of his elbow and about died.

I'm actually wearing the sweatshirt from the concert today which is really really ironic xD I was so excited when Wild World came out but idk if anything can beat Bad Blood in terms of just how crazy awesome it was

It's cool to see other fans of my favorite band XD

Have a Question? Send me a Conversation!

lOmKqjc.jpg JZeFtOM.jpg miFVFyo.jpg 6q2DSLc.jpg

• MACHI THANKS UR THE BEST IM JUST so happy omg

fuck me uP APRIL ily and i love them so so much i could die oh my god

aaaaa i found them in january 2013 right before pompeii came out as a single and i was literally counting down the days to its release and im just so proud of them and im so happy....ive waited almost 5 years to see them in person and im just so so happy :'^)

and SHIT YEAH HE CAME OFF STAGE DURING FLAWS AND WALKED LEGIT STRAIGHT THROUGH MY GROUP AND I TOUCHED HIS ARM AND HE WAS WEARING A REALLY NICE JACKET AND I LOST MY MIND

throws a rave in ur sig

• duDE ILY TOO MAN they're so great omf

like i bought the wild world album for my car just so i can listen to bastille everyday when i go to school asdfhhj;

i'm so jealous of you both,, like honestly seeing them in concert is my dReAM

hbWS1KP.png No4if5h.png

[ victor roe - blizzardclan ]

APRIL IS SECRETLY SHAKIRA PASS IT ON - definitely not jabber | stroke thinks ur swag
    Reverie stole your ice cream. | Grey gives you cookies! | blue sargent sat here and claimed this space
    ady is a defiant gecko | machi licked your face | a wild blue sargent appeared and hoarded you
    maple huggles u | aw i love you guys <3

• yes omg i was in awe and i got it on video and it's so funny looking back and seeing all these ppl trying to push to get closer lol

i would SO recommend going to a concert omg they put on such a good show, it's absolutely insane

i literally choose a bastille song for my alarm every morning so i can guarantee my day will start off well lmao im obsessed they just make me so happy

throws a rave in ur sig

• y ELLS WAS IT AS LIT AS I FEE L IT WAS
    li ke i saw iamgine dragons wAAAAAAAY back when and it was lit b UT FUCKING BASTILLE 
    t hat's some shit i gotta do in my life a hh

IF I TOOK A MEAT CLEAVER DOWN THE CENTER OF YOUR SKULL
    I'D HAVE MATCHING HALVES, THAT'S VERY IMPORTANT

⅐ of the fisterhood — ♀ — 19 years old — taken

• IT WAS SO LIT OMFG im not a very expressive person with music and stuff but i was fuckin DANCING THE ENTIRE CONCERT AND IT WAS SO GREAT

THEY WERE JUST SO EXCITED AND HAPPY THE WHOLE TIME IT WAS WONDERFUL

good grief was so good live!! omg ive had warmth stuck in my head the whole day

throws a rave in ur sig

• omg i couldnt' handle listening to bastille as an alarm because i would slowly grow to hate the song xDD

Bastille was awesome in concert but I don't think I've seen anyone put on a show better than P!nk in concert O_O Holy shit that girl flies

Have a Question? Send me a Conversation!

lOmKqjc.jpg JZeFtOM.jpg miFVFyo.jpg 6q2DSLc.jpg