I may not be what you want | MURKYCLAN RP | But I am what you got

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
The winners for the December Spotlight contest are as follows: ART goes to Ghostheart and WRITING goes to Sirene!
Come check out the January Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Also check out January's CDC!
Make sure to check out our 2017 Sitewide Choice Award Winners!
Come join The Kinship Circle, a new group that will be added with the rebuild! The Kinship Circle welcomes all and treats everyone like family!
  • Is anyone waiting on any replies from me?

Psalm 46:1-3

God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble.

Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains

fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the

mountains quake with their surging.

lilpupin's Character Storage

2lw4umb.jpg

• shiet sorry guys I was busy with finals week. Also Brightthroat and Ghostpaw waiting on replies I believe. I need Redfang to start making an appearance because Mothstar will die this year sooooo

Mothstar smirked a bit and leaned against Finnloch, coughing up blood. He was probably one of the cats to still have the sickness besides the kits. Finnloch has tried her best to heal him, but it wasn't enough. He was strong yes, but healthy? Far from it... for now he just focused on limping to camp to see his children.

Departed fliluffed up her tail and looked side to side. "She broke the warrior code! She failed us as a Medicine Cat! Her and Mothstar both! We cant trust either of them!"

Pawstep gasped when Hapfmask rammed into him. But neither his claws nor fangs could get a good grip on the slick furred cat. Unlike RockClan, MurkyClan's fur seamed to have grown glossy and not as fluffy and thick as his clan so it was hard to keep a solid grip on his opponent.

Emberkit coughed and lashed his tail. "Fine..." he rumbled unhappily.

Dandelionheart looked at her kits and held back a growl easily and pawed the moss ball at Darkkit, still unaware to the fighting by the border

• Cypresskit's tail quivered excitedly at the end, "that's the spirit!" He knew that his brother wanted nothing to do with him, but if he was going to die he wanted to spend time with his siblings. "C'mon let's go an-" he broke off into a fit of coughing, facing himself away from Emberkit. The violent coughing shook his entire body, his stomach clamped and making himself in deep pain. Once it had passed he shook himself off and turned back to Emberkit, accustomed to that happening to him. "Let's go get some broken to play with, we could pretend it's a snake if we drag it across the ground!"

Psalm 46:1-3

God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble.

Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains

fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the

mountains quake with their surging.

lilpupin's Character Storage

2lw4umb.jpg

• Polarblast was aware of the fighting happening near the border, but only one cat was on his mind: Legendstreak. He had no idea where she was, and was trying not to panic. He ran to the edge of battle, searching for the gray and ginger she-cat amongst the tussling cats. lilpupin  

Hauntedfire's unconscious shape now lay at the edge of camp. She'd been dragged to safety by Stellarshine and Arrowstrike. Now her body lay bleeding and hardly breathing. In her subconscious mind, she was blissfully unaware of the damage that had been done. Here, she was happy. She was alone, not having to worry about Halfmask, or anyone else. She bounded through fields in her dreams, chasing prey and being completely happy for once in her life.

Stellarshine hadn't left her sister's side. She scarcely even realized if Shadowdrift was still there or not. Whether she wanted to admit it or not, she was attracted to the mysterious tom. Of course, with all the chaos, no one had even realized that he was present. And oddly enough, he'd fought with her clan against those mangy Rockclanners. He hadn't needed to do that. He could've saved his own skin. It was likely that he had several painful scratches. She shook her head out of her daze. Hauntedfire was still unconscious. Stellarshine pressed her forehead into her sister's shoulder. A whisper, so hoarse and quiet that it was nearly impossible to hear, came from Hauntedfire's mouth. "H-Halfmask..." Stellarshine looked up in surprise, but the she-cat was still unconscious. Halfmask? What would she be saying his name for, out of all cats? I thought she hated him! She glanced around, but saw no one, and figured the tom was still at battle. Then she pressed herself against her sister's side again and waited. lilpupin   venture.  

Darkkit leapt into the air, catching the ball in midair. The little tortoiseshell purred happily, tossing the ball to Brownkit, her littermate. She frowned briefly, thinking. Dandelionheart confused her. One moment she was spitting hatred at Darkkit and her siblings, especially Brownkit, and the next, she was playing moss ball with them as if nothing had ever happened. Suddenly, the dark tortoiseshell she-cat passed out. When she opened her eyes, she was in a dark, smelly forest. The fog was so thick that she could hardly see anything. "Hello?" she asked, "Where am I?" Her pelt bushed and she felt a tingling sensation. Then, with a noise similar to paper ripping, a cat's body, or spirit really, peeled away from herself and appeared in front of her. "W-who are you?!" The she-cat, who looked both foreign and familiar, smirked. "I am you." &Mossfeather&  

Batfang was standing near the edge of battle. Images of her birth clan were flowing through her mind. Rockstar's ruthless army of warriors were battling against her newly adopted clan. Images of Rockstar's slaughter of Snowclan, once such a peaceful group, and takeover to power. The black she-cat bristled at the memories. She was only a newly-named apprentice back then. Her yellow eyes filled with hate. She looked for the one cat that had caused her so much pain. She spotted his brown and white pelt easily among the warriors, battling Halfmask. Then she charged.

//fyi, she doesn't realize that it's actually Pawstep. She thinks it's Rockstar because they look so much alike.// venture.   &Mossfeather&  

Dunepaw hadn't left Cottonpaw's side. Instead, he was almost like a guard. They were still in the camp, aware of the battle. Dunepaw had insisted on staying behind in case extra forces were needed in camp. His heart ached for his mother, who was out on the battlefield. I hope she's okay... Hopes~Wings

Message me if you want to talk/get to know me! I don't bite! ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Wolfyy- ().

• Cottonpaw had remained close to Dunepaw as well, shaken. In her short life she had never faced the possibility of having to fight another cat. Now it seemed only seconds away

3.png

Everywhere there is sadness.

Sometimes it becomes too much.

Sometimes it's not there at all.

And sometimes even the roses cry in agony.

Even they lose the ones they love.

• Roseshine looked at Frosteyes quietly,”Frosteyes you need to relax and take it easy right now. Whatever you think you heard you can trust them both I promise.”

I am now officially out of school but will be busy this summer so may still not be on a lot. If you have a clan or a thread you would like me to join, pm me so we can talk about it.

• Finnloch looked up at him quietly, her heart trembling as she walked, we just need to get to camp. I have some herbs, but nowhere near enough. I need to find an apprentice again, and soon. she mewed as they walked, bringing him to the med den first. She would heal him first before the nursery visit. Finn went to Stellarshine, Ill need help carrying her to the medicine den. Could you go find the injured cats and bring them back, please my dear? she asked gently.

----

Halfmask was sliding on the bloodied terrain below himself, aware of one of their warriors coming in at a charge. He could only focus on the tom in front of him. Lunging, he aimed to knock the tom down, his claws grappling for hold on him.

×××

|| marle roe;; male + 2427 years + alpha/traveler + welsh werewolf + traveling  ||

×××

joe-garth-screenshot0129.jpg?1488858285

×××
    || finnloch;; female + 27 moons + med cat/mother of three/med app + murkyclan/nettleclan ||

×××

• Fireblaze growled and charged at Halfmask aiming her claws to slash his side so he would pay attention to her now and not Pawstep.

I am now officially out of school but will be busy this summer so may still not be on a lot. If you have a clan or a thread you would like me to join, pm me so we can talk about it.

• Halfmask yowled at the claws shredding his flank and side, his head flashing at her, teeth clicking as he aimed to bite her paw, ears flat. Pawstep was his only opponent that he cared for because he'd tried to kill Mothstar.

×××

|| marle roe;; male + 2427 years + alpha/traveler + welsh werewolf + traveling  ||

×××

×××
    || finnloch;; female + 27 moons + med cat/mother of three/med app + murkyclan/nettleclan ||

×××

• Dunepaw pressed his shoulder into Cottonpaw's flank. "Don't worry. I won't let them hurt you," he mewed bravely, puffing out his chest. Then he winked, hoping to help her relax a bit.

Batfang's face twisted into a snarl and she aimed to pin the tom (Pawstep) down. "You deserve to pay for all you've done to the clans!" she yowled.

//Hey Moss, I figured that Pawstep would recognize her since he'd gone to live with the alley cats briefly and she'd been a part of them for a while//

Stellarshine sighed in relief as Finnloch appeared, followed by Mothstar. She grabbed Hauntedfire's limp form and dragged her into the medicine den, finding an empty nest to lay her in. She sat next to her sister, waiting.

• Cottonpaw smiled up at him. "I can fight too you know." she teased him. She did seem to relax, her tense shoulders slacking. She then looked back at the entrance of camp. "I just...I don't know anyone to die." she whispered to him. That was her worst fear.

3.png

Everywhere there is sadness.

Sometimes it becomes too much.

Sometimes it's not there at all.

And sometimes even the roses cry in agony.

Even they lose the ones they love.

• Mothstar stumbled along until they made it to the fallen log. He slipped inside and walked around Emberkit and Cypresskit. The bleeding leader lied in a nest at the rear of the den. His gaze watched the sickly kits with a slight smile before he began to cough.

Frosteyes was about to blurt out the reasoning behind her sudden distrust, but Mothstar walked in and she pretended to sleep, which actually quickly turned into her really sleeping.

Emberkit coughed too and nodded. "S-Sure..."

Pawstep yowled as he was both knocked to the ground and jumped upon. He hissed idly and bit as hard as he could into anything that got in his face (maybe her snout)

Ghostpaw bleeding out

Brightthroat waiting on reply from Reedstep

That enemy rockclanner warrior is dead

Dandelionheart half chuckled but when Darkkit suddenly passed out, she prickled in fear that it was the sleeping sickness....

A tortie form stripped away from the kit and laughed. Though she was older, and filled with many scars. "I am you." She snickered before circling her. "Do you not remember? We're Rosebile."

• Darkkit's eyes filled with horror. "W-what do you mean?" she asked, beginning to shake in fear. Rosebile? What a horrible name... "I don't understand!" she cried, shrinking down as the scarred warrior loomed over her trembling form. She wanted to wake up, to go back to Murkyclan. She wanted to go anywhere but here.

Batfang hissed as Pawstep bit down on her muzzle, slashing it. Blood began to well in the bite marks, but she hardly cared. She aimed to slash at one of his eyes. Paw raised, she snarled her hate. Suddenly, she realized who it was. "Pawstep?"

Dunepaw smiled. "I'm sure you're a great fighter!" he purred. He paused, staring at his paws. "My mother is out there," he mewed, fear beginning to creep back up his spine. He knew his mother had a history with Rockclan, but she hadn't talked about it much. Knowing Batfang, she'd be in the middle of the battle, kicking butt.

• The white and brown tom froze and pushed away from her and looked at her. Maybe she could see that instead of two white legs he had three brown legs, and has tabby markings, and his bicolored eyes are opposite his father's. That and he only held one shredded side of his face. "Bat?" He rasped, his tail still lashing. One of his mates were in the battle, but he believed she could take care of herself.... but... he remembered this cat.

Rosebile snickered. "Look around. This is where we belong. I need your help okay? We were murdered. By our clan leader. Can you tell me who is related to Jakestar?" She quizzed the kitten version of herself.

• Fireblaze growled in pain when Halfmask bit her paw because she was to busy wachting her brother talk with a cat. She then swiped at Halfmask hissing as she did so.

Roseshine sighed and walked out of the medicine den then walked over to DandelionHeart quietly,”DandelionHeart is everything ok with you and the kits?”

• Finnloch furrowed her brows at his coughing, going over things mentally in order to try to save him. She found nothing. Sighing she turned and went to stem the bleeding.

Half hissed as her claws shredded his ears horrendously, the pain was immense, making him brittle with anger. He openly wished that she would either retreat or be torn up by another warrior so he could get back to killing Pawstep as he'd been charged.

×××

×××

×××

×××

• Fireblaze smirked at Halfmask when she saw her claws shred his ears,”You may as well give up your clan has already lost.”

• The cats were fighting for their lives... RockClan was fighting so they wouldn't be killed by Rockstar, and MurkyClan was fighting to save the lives of every cat they've ever loved. Both alive and the deceased. Few casualties, many severe injuries... and some potential alliances with new felines. The fight kept going on for about an hour and neither side wished to give up. But the RockClan patrol was filled young cats whom of which were inexperienced, and they were on the losing side.

In the camp within the swamp, the leader lay still. The only sign of life was his gasps of breath every now and then. His neck was swollen and infection was growing... fast. A kit passed out and was having a nightmare in the dark forest...

StarClan looked down upon the cats, and the five originals pleaded for the suffering of everyone to stop. Maybe they shouldn't have because Mothstar stopped gasping.

current leader |-| Redfang

clan location |-| Florida swamp AU