I may not be what you want | MURKYCLAN RP | But I am what you got

The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!
  • Hauntedfire didn't miss a beat. "Bragging rights," she panted, excitement lighting up her gaze, "and...one moon...of fresh-kill!" She quickened her pace a bit, trying to pull ahead. This race was never supposed to be easy!

Polarblast shook his head. 'I find it hard to believe that any new clan can replace the one you grew up with," he commented, a thoughtful look on his face. "Murkyclan is still holding itself together, even after all it has been through. It hurts me to see my clan falling apart."

Darkkit looked up, seeing something much bigger than her. It was her mother, which was clear by her milk scent. She observed her brother crawling towards their mother, but was unnerved by the reaction that followed. Darkkit's tortoiseshell fur bristled at the sight of her mother's aggressive behavior towards herself and her siblings. Why doesn't she like us? What did we do wrong?

Message me if you want to talk/get to know me! I don't bite! ;)

• Hauntedfire flattened her ears, her muscles pumping harder. They were in the final stretch. So you think you can beat me? We'll see about that. The smoky Bengal she-cat almost scoffed at the tom's haughty chuckle, but decided to save her breath.

• Hauntedfire was so close to passing Halfmask, and just as she did so, one of her paws got caught under a tree root. She crashed to the ground, pain spiking up her leg like fire. Her flank was spiked with mud from her fall, and humiliation washed over her pelt. Embarrassment radiated off of her body in waves as she got to her paws. She felt another sharp claw of pain run through her paw as she put weight on it. She let out a hiss of annoyance. "That's what I get for being too cocky," she grunted, halfway amused.

• Legendstreak nodded, "yes, I believe that would be true. Yet what if I could not give my loyalty to a new clan?" She knew she should stop fretting over such things.

Psalm 46:1-3

God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble.

Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains

fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the

mountains quake with their surging.

• Polarblast stood up, looking into her eyes. "No, I can already tell how loyal and brave you are. You have nothing to worry about because I know you'll treat my clan as if it were your own once you're comfortable." The white tom had a lot of respect for the former warrior. He could see the fire in her eyes. It was the same fire in his, in every cat's who had chosen the life of a warrior.

• Violetpetal hobbled to her best and Bellpaw immediently left. The black and white queen sank her claws into the soft moss below her

(Fade In/out next post?)

Darkheart waited a couple of minutes before silently stalking his apprentice, he hid in the undergrowth out of sight.

• HEAVYSTUMP ➳

Yeah fade

Heavystump was mostly freaking out the whole time but at least he tried staying calm.

MAGPIEPAW ➳

The she cat stayed totally still as she scented the air for prey. She could smell lizards and frogs, not what she had in mind. Then she smelt a furry critter, a vole. Magpiepaw steadily began moving towards the scent, pinpointing where it was. Under there! She closed in on a pile of slowly jostling leaves.

CROWPAW ➳

Crowpaw was also kind of freaking out too. But she kept all that on her inside. She dud well in delivering the kits.

©MF

ıllıllıWαvєℓєngthsıllıllı

IAp7n2l.gif

• (I think I'm gonna draw Legendstreak and Polar blast. Because the ship has sailed! XD )

Legendstreak smiled both sadly and happily. She could easily see herself being friends with the tom, she already felt better after talking to him. But could she even join a new clan without feeling she betrayed her own? "Well," she began slowly, "I guess I could try joining your clan." She sighed and added, "and if it doesn't work out I'm good at disappearing."

• DO IT!!!

Polarblast shook his head, draping his tail across her shoulders. "Nonsense," he mewed, "You'll fit in just fine!" The white tom drew away, flicking his plumy tail happily. "Come on!" he purred, beckoning her to follow.

• sorry guys I've been busy //

Halfmask spun as she fell, racing back to her, are you okay? he demanded, sniffing at her paw as the smell of her pain drifted off her.

Finnloch helped the kits find their mother's belly, Congratulations Violet. You've got healthy little ones. she murmured.

×××

|| marle roe;; male + 940 years + alpha + welsh werewolf + pack of yore  ||

×××

tumblr_npkgxqV7PZ1qze3hdo1_r2_500.gif

×××
    || finnloch;; female + 20 moons + med cat + murkyclan ||

×××

• Hauntedfire balanced her weight on her three good legs, sniffing her injured paw. Heat rolled off of it. "I think it's just sprained," she observed. She hadn't heard anything break, luckily. The best option now was to return to camp. She sighed, beginning to hobble back towards camp. She stumbled a bit, hissing in annoyance. She hated looking weak. At least Halfmask seemed to care a bit. She was lucky he'd been around. The charcoal Bengal she-cat grunted, wincing in pain.

• XD

Legendstreak, still looking uncertain, followed the tom. "Alright, I'll try." She snorted, "your leader won't be all to happy to see me again I bet. I kinda snapped at him before."

• Polarblast shrugged. "It's never to late to make a positive impression on someone," he mewed. "Mothstar has been getting really sick over the least moon. It won't be long until Redfang comes into power." The white tom respected the deputy, but he didn't necessarily trust him.

• Legendstreak nodded but said, "that isn't necessarily comforting." She walked next to his side, finding it odd. She hadn't been with another cat in many moons. "So do you have any family in your clan?"

• halfmask trotted beside her, supporting her when she stumbled with a deep growl, not liking it. let me help. It doesn't need to get worse. he didn't want her hurt, as her clan mate or a new friend. and if you don't I will drag you to camp on my back. he threatened. He was Finnloch's little brother, she had taught him things.

Nvm Finn would be up in her 40s to 50s. Bones left when she was a young meddy? She'd still had her apprentice rank when she was 16?? //

×××

|| marle roe;; male + 940 years + alpha + welsh werewolf + pack of yore  ||

×××

tumblr_npkgxqV7PZ1qze3hdo1_r2_500.gif

×××
    || finnloch;; female + 20 moons + med cat + murkyclan ||

×××

• Hauntedfire leaned on his shoulder, her usual stubbornness melting away. She hobbled back to camp with him. "Thank you, Halfmask," she mewed quietly, pain blurring her vision a bit. "I hope Finnloch can fix me."

The large white tom shook his head. "No, I was brought in as a loner. They found me when I was barely six moons old. I hardly remember living on my own. I was very young then." He puffed out his chest proudly. "I've grown since then!"

• Violetpetal gazed down at her six kits, they all squirmed.. except for one. She gave the she kit a nudge, nothing. Her heart began to race "Finn?" She gasped, frantically nudging the unmoving kit.

But it was no use.

She knew this one was dead, and sadness laced her gaze as she loved to the rest of her kits, the rest were two she kits and three toms, but she could only think about the stillborn that would have been the runt of the others. She had her fathers brown tabby pelt with white ears and paws, she looked away.

• HEAVYSTUMP ➳

He watched his mate with sad eyes. The tom laid his ears flat and looked to Crowpaw and Finn. "Why... How did this happen?" his voice was raspy.

MAGPIEPAW ➳

The apprentice wiggled her bottom and pounced. She flew through the air and successfully landed on the moving leaves. Magpiepaw heard a squeak as she bit down and pulled up a vole.

CROWPAW ➳

Crowpaw sighed and gave the dead kit a lick. "This is common with large litters. Sometimes its just complications from the mom but the rest seem fine. Once you've named the little one we can take it to bburrried." her eyes looked to Finn, hoping she had said the right things.

©MF

ıllıllıWαvєℓєngthsıllıllı

IAp7n2l.gif