Come here to request an accolade!

• can i have the 7 year badge please? i think i accidentally deleted it a while back. thank you <3

tumblr_pfwg9oXL0D1ufb3vso5_500.gif

WARNING: THIS USER MAY EAT YOU

( keep all fingers and toes inside the jeep at all times, and don't lean over the side! )

21 female semi-advanced open to threads! avatar art drawn by Phakchi

• can i have the 7 year badge please? i think i accidentally deleted it a while back. thank you <3

Hey there!

These accolades are automatic now. It appears your join date was actually June 6th. :) Server time is June 5th, so you should be receiving that tomorrow!

WORK SCHEDULE:

7/22: 9am-12pm.

7/23: 7am-2pm.

7/25: 7am-2pm.

7/26: 7am-2pm.

7/27: 7am-2pm.

• ahh okay! thank you for clarifying! :)

tumblr_pfwg9oXL0D1ufb3vso5_500.gif

WARNING: THIS USER MAY EAT YOU

( keep all fingers and toes inside the jeep at all times, and don't lean over the side! )

21 female semi-advanced open to threads! avatar art drawn by Phakchi

• Would I qualify for an advanced rper accolade? https://feralfront.com/user-post-list/279935-ravensong/ here are my posts for one of my characters!

SOMEHOW, SOMEDAY, SOMEWHERE

—— ravensong & blazeheart & pipitpawof riverclan, veil over silent dusk & lizard who hides in river of the tribe of rushing water, revolution of bloodclan, brightpaw of shadowclan, roanoke of windclan, sunflowerkit of thunderclan, duskkit of starclan, and flutter of singing blackbird of the tribe of endless hunting ・゚✦

• hi! is it possible to get the six year badge please?

i know my join date on this account says 2016, but i had an account before the big changes to the site (the domain change basically), that i merged into this one, but it didn't work out well so not everything carried over properly. the date i did first join this site was the 26th of october, 2013. sadly, i can't find any posts from back then because they've all apparently been cleared off the site. the best support i can give in my case is this old thread of mine, which somehow survived the merge and is dated december 2015, which is technically before this account was created, which is the furthest back i've been able to access my own stuff

KASA'S CHARRIE GALLERY :,)

sorry if this is too much aaaaa

IT GOES BANG BANG

( how about it? it's the love shot )

( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ )

they/them . 18 . 2/7 thot brigade - thot prince

• Would I qualify for an advanced rper accolade? https://feralfront.com/user-post-list/279935-ravensong/ here are my posts for one of my characters!

Yep!

hi! is it possible to get the six year badge please?

i know my join date on this account says 2016, but i had an account before the big changes to the site (the domain change basically), that i merged into this one, but it didn't work out well so not everything carried over properly. the date i did first join this site was the 26th of october, 2013. sadly, i can't find any posts from back then because they've all apparently been cleared off the site. the best support i can give in my case is this old thread of mine, which somehow survived the merge and is dated december 2015, which is technically before this account was created, which is the furthest back i've been able to access my own stuff

KASA'S CHARRIE GALLERY :,)

sorry if this is too much aaaaa

Not a worry at all! But we didn't really lose posts in the transfer. Searches are just limited! :)

WORK SCHEDULE:

7/22: 9am-12pm.

7/23: 7am-2pm.

7/25: 7am-2pm.

7/26: 7am-2pm.

7/27: 7am-2pm.

• oh okay, thank you!! i knew i had lost some posts somehow during the merge because my post count went down, but the liminted search also makes sense. thanks again!

IT GOES BANG BANG

( how about it? it's the love shot )

( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ )

they/them . 18 . 2/7 thot brigade - thot prince

• May I request all of the the 1-7 year accolades please? My old account is LINK

questions are not my forte but answers are a-plenty

female - 18 - status: summer vacation - active characters: balsameye { trad. thunderclan medicine cat }, alejandro { volary flights heishi }

• Is it possible to request an accolade badge for being here for 6(?) years?

I have an account made back in 2014, then I remade another account, and then this one.

I just lost passwords for the other two.

Past accounts

-Minnowbean (2014-2016)

-Saltstorm (2016-2018)

Current clans

-Official Darkclan: Greyberry|F|30 moons|Perm queen|No mate| Open for plotting.

-Official Thunderclan: Lionflower|F|30 moons|Warrior|No mate|Open for plotting

Official Riverclan: Reedkit|M|3 moons|kit|no mate|Open for plotting

• I can link my other accounts, if needed <3

Past accounts

-Minnowbean (2014-2016)

-Saltstorm (2016-2018)

Current clans

• Yes, please! :)

Rest given. <3

1st- https://feralfront.com/wcf/user/210871-minnowbean/

2nd- https://feralfront.com/wcf/user/293874-saltstorm/

I plan to recover the passwords to them when I can!

Past accounts

-Minnowbean (2014-2016)

-Saltstorm (2016-2018)

Current clans