shadowfam hunger games

The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!

• heyy guys!

so, i said screw it, and did a quick hunger games simulator with shadowfam!!

time to kill some characters

districts

genders really don't matter for this one, and i used a few /not super active/ characters to fill up slots as well lol

1 - nightstar & rose

2 - blueblossom & riddle

3 - octavia & mustangheart

4 - linchen & jadefeather

5 - featherpaw & sorrelpaw

6 - winterpaw & amberpaw

7 - calmkit & jaggedkit

8 - lionsighted & brokenkit

9 - falconbreeze & dreamcloud

10 - spiderpaw & sandpaw

11 - dove & zelda

12 - mudfall & newtpaw

taking it slow, but it's not typical

he already knows that my love is fire

• taking it slow, but it's not typical

he already knows that my love is fire

The post was edited 2 times, last by sweetrose ().

• Lichen died the first night. That seems about right. He talks big, but he isn't all that great at fighting or defending himself.

Lichen.png

I CAN'T FALL BACK, I'VE COME TOO FAR

HOLD MYSELF UP AND LOVE MY SCARS

lichen | trad. shadowclan | senior warrior | played by risendeath

• BLOODBATH lol, first move, knife in Jagged's heart XD the only kit to survive was calm lol.

Day/night one Dang, Calm is SAVAGE! And Lion, you huddled with Jagged's murderer! :O

Day/Night two Jade is so sneky

Day/Night four GOSH DARN IT RIDDLE XD

The last Hunger games thing I did, Jade made it to nearly the end lol. Oh well, far enough XD

Night 6 Ah calmkit XD

WINNER I have to admit, she's a pretty likely candidate to actuslly win, were this to happen XD

I love these sooo much!

Jaggedkit| Daughter of JengaxLionsighted| 3 moons| Sister to Calmkit and Brokenkit| Inherited her mother's curiosity, and loves to explore| Wants her dad to be happy| Was infrequently visited by her mother's spirit, until Jenga was reincarnated| Has a large patch of brown fur all arounf her chest area.

Played by Jadefeather12