shadowfam hunger games

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
The winners for the December Spotlight contest are as follows: ART goes to Ghostheart and WRITING goes to Sirene!
Come check out the January Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Also check out January's CDC!
Make sure to check out our 2017 Sitewide Choice Award Winners!
Come join The Kinship Circle, a new group that will be added with the rebuild! The Kinship Circle welcomes all and treats everyone like family!

• heyy guys!

so, i said screw it, and did a quick hunger games simulator with shadowfam!!

time to kill some characters

districts

genders really don't matter for this one, and i used a few /not super active/ characters to fill up slots as well lol

1 - nightstar & rose

2 - blueblossom & riddle

3 - octavia & mustangheart

4 - linchen & jadefeather

5 - featherpaw & sorrelpaw

6 - winterpaw & amberpaw

7 - calmkit & jaggedkit

8 - lionsighted & brokenkit

9 - falconbreeze & dreamcloud

10 - spiderpaw & sandpaw

11 - dove & zelda

12 - mudfall & newtpaw

taking it slow, but it's not typical

he already knows that my love is fire

• taking it slow, but it's not typical

he already knows that my love is fire

The post was edited 2 times, last by sweetrose ().

• Lichen died the first night. That seems about right. He talks big, but he isn't all that great at fighting or defending himself.

Lichen.png

I CAN'T FALL BACK, I'VE COME TOO FAR

HOLD MYSELF UP AND LOVE MY SCARS

lichen | trad. shadowclan | senior warrior | played by risendeath

• BLOODBATH lol, first move, knife in Jagged's heart XD the only kit to survive was calm lol.

Day/night one Dang, Calm is SAVAGE! And Lion, you huddled with Jagged's murderer! :O

Day/Night two Jade is so sneky

Day/Night four GOSH DARN IT RIDDLE XD

The last Hunger games thing I did, Jade made it to nearly the end lol. Oh well, far enough XD

Night 6 Ah calmkit XD

WINNER I have to admit, she's a pretty likely candidate to actuslly win, were this to happen XD

I love these sooo much!

Jaggedpaw| Daughter of JengaxLionsighted| 8 moons| Sister to Calmpaw and Brokenpaw| Inherited her mother's curiosity, and loves to explore| Wants her dad to be happy| Was infrequently visited by her mother's spirit, until Jenga was reincarnated| Ages on the 5th of each month| Plagued by vivid night mares| Jaggedkit's Family Tree

Played by Jadefeather12