StormClan HP tryouts!

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • Hello and welcome to stormclan's hp tryouts! We're a backboard clan looking for some active hps, and we hope you give us a shot c: As long as you are active, everyone who tried out will get some sort of rank. This will close I now the 1st of October. Good luck!

Rules:

- stay active! I can't stress this enough!

- Don't apply if you don't think you can stay active

- As always, all ff rules apply and be kind to one another c:

Form:

Just state your username, character name, rank wanted/backup rank, previous experience, and any other information you think I need to know c:

Ranks:

DEPUTY

A sort of second-in-command; the leader's right hand. They can accept invites from allies, organize events, accept event ideas, hold high position meetings, and hold clan-wide meetings with the leader's permission. They become leader when the current leader passes away or falls inactive.

1 slot

ASSISTANT DEPUTY

Like the deputy is the leader's right hand, assistant deputies are the deputy's right hand. They are prominent figureheads in the clan, and are responsible for the law and order in the clan. They can enact large decisions that aren't explicitly against the leader's or the deputy's wish, such as accepting ally raid requests or accepting ally invites.

2 slots

The Medicine Cat is Moonbeam (KittyKanDoIt)

They are responsible for the health and well-being of the group as a whole, as well as speaking to StarClan and deciphering prophecies. They are expected to have some degree of warrior training, so as to know self defense if needed on the battlefield of an honourless enemy. Older, wiser medicine cats have equal power with the deputy.

1 slot

SCRIBES

These are being worked out some and changed, so keep an eye out for these

? Slots

HISTORIANS

A semi high position and a stepping stone rank. They are promoted for being active. They act as kind of a police force and can handle minor punishments, and are also expected to befriend joiners and make them feel welcome. They are responsible members and trusted to answer questions people may have, as well as pass ideas to higher ups.

Unlimited!

Have a good day!

Hello yes welcome to my bland signature, free from a fancypost or anything. My name is Technically Timur, but you can just call me Timur or Tim or whatever nickname you decide to give me. I currently play Blazestar, leader of StormClan. Have a good day!

Adopt a StormClan kiddo and get free art

The post was edited 1 time, last by Technically Timur ().

• main account: Star ~

character name: Fernando

rank wanted: Deputy

back up: Assistant Deputy

previous experience: Fernando has been a Windclan advisor and a Bloodclan HP(can't remember which one) about two years ago. As for myself, I ran Tidalclan as a leader for bit and am currently the deputy of Thunderclan, along with being an HP/House Leaded in Westeros right now.

Thanks amigo~

/lil track

• Name: Nora Rae Grimm

Username: Coffee~

Rank wanted: Assist. Deputy

Back-up rank: Scribe

Previous Experience: While Nora herself has no prior experience in terms of leading, being a former assassin, I hold a few assistant deputy level positions. Currently I have Esmerelda in the Exiles and Eliza in the Sanctum. They function as the Head of Espionage and a member of The Court respectively.

Other information: I run on Mountian Time and I'm still working things out with school so Nora might be a little spotty until I get that figured out but it should only take me until Wednesday of this coming week hopefully.

— CHILD OF THE MOON AND THE SHADOWS

• main account: Ara

character name: Sephiroth

rank wanted: Deputy

back up: Assistant Deputy

previous experience: I currently have hps all over. Jello, being a healer in three clans. Ara was a deputy, but I had her step down for plot reasons lol

Arachnophobia - Guillotine - Hestia - Nyx - It - Jelloshots - Leopold - Skillet - Mothra - Zerrak - Flora - Rem - Ciyradyl - Sephiroth - Crimsonroses - Benji - Deadpool - Disturbia - Hauntedpaw - Gebrochen - Apocalypticlove - Knightkit - Sefi - Ram - Kivuli

• ♛♕♛ — Main Account: I will make one soon, promise ~

Character Name: Rosethorn

Rank Wanted: Deputy

Backup Rank: Assistant Deputy (or anything else - a promotion would be lovely in general and challenge me as a writer, so I don't mind too much what it is)

Previous Experience: Rosethorn herself has no previous experience; however, as a writer, I have played a medicine cat apprentice, two head/medicine cats, a paragon (in the Exiles), and a deputy. I tend to only play one or two characters at a time so I can pay greater attention to their development and whatnot, so she is currently my only character.

• Username: Felibri

Character Name: Roman

Rank Wanted: Medicine cat/apprentice

Back-up Rank: i don't really mind lmao

Previous Experience: Roman has a satisfactory knowledge of medicine and he's not really much of a fighter unless provoked. Plus, he doesn't know much about Clan politics so he might be only useful as a medic heh. I have played a RiverClan and a WindClan medic before, and I currently play a ThunderClan leader that's basically it lmao

YOU CALL MY TRUTH IN THE WORST WAY

deutschland schmidt & roman volkov // discord: Felibri (#1859)

she/her pronouns || busy w/ high school + cross country

• ★ — - dances in -

Character Name: Rose Quartz

Rank Wanted: Assistant Deputy? Really any rank that you see fitting; I'm open! ^^

Back-up Rank: Scribe would be awesome, too.

Previous Experience: Rose has no experience being in a high position, but I have played a medicine cat, a deputy, and numerous semi-HPs in the past.