salt in the wound | open; 'friendly' visit

The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!
  • LIGHTNING MCQUEEN

His eyes flashed from Jasperstar, to Leona, then back. He reluctantly let his mother go, spitting out brown fur. "You're right, Jasperstar." He growled, still glaring at the fluffy she-cat in front of him. "What should we do with her?" He asked.

"I'm not a loner, kitten. I'm a Kittypet." Leona snarled at Daypaw. Lightningtooth kicked her in the face, leaving a scratch across her eye. Leona curled into a ball, and hissed like a snake.

clXfsMe.png

*:・゚✦ IT MAY HAVE ESCAPED YOUR NOTICE,

BUT LIFE ISN'T FAIR *:・゚✦

Trad. WindClan | Male | Senior Warrior | 20 moons

tumblr_n76utazapl1qagc6xo1_400.gif?w=130&h=130

Played by echo .

• *:・゚✦ -- He curled his lip at her in disgust and anger. "Yeah. Like I couldn't tell over your putrid stench. But notice how I said 'the likes', frogs-for-brains, so that goes to show how much you listen. Oh, wait, I forgot. Your ears must have stopped working from all the Twolegs hollering and stomping around you because you decided to become a pet."

He bushed out his striped, fawn-colored fur, narrowing his eyes as Lightningtooth lashed out at his mother, raking her face. Serves her right, he thought to himself. She lied to us and trespassed and attacked her own kits. Not like I like kits, mind you, but these are grown warriors. Serves that hairy bag of filth right.

*:・゚✦ I KNOW WHAT IT IS

TO BE THE SPARE

| trad. windclan | tags | ic opinions | played by max - |

• JasperStar was relieved that Lightningtooth listened, and shot an impatient glance towards Daypaw. Not right now Daypaw... "She's going to leave, and if anyone, warrior or apprentice, catches her back on our land, I give my full permission to chase her off, tooth and claw. You will not return, under any circumstances. Understand?" JasperStar's tone was severe and angry, he would never forgive the female for the words she'd said to her kits. No mother had the right to act that way towards her own children.

JasperStar| Male| 26 Moons. Ages however | Windclan| Leader| Bisexual| Brother of deceased Ferret| Best ability: Deep thinker, realist, slightly ADHD| Extrovert, thrives in crowds, nervous alone| Worst quality: curious about everything, doesn't like being 'cooped up', has a hatred for BloodClan| PM for capture, major injuries, or possible death|

Lives: 8/9

Played by Jadefeather12

• Leona .

Leona | Formerly Leopardsky | Pure-blood WindClanner turned Kittypet | Mother of Hawkclaw and Lightningtooth | 4 years | Canadian accent | Green-and-Silver collar.

At Jasperstar's words, Leona's face of pure evil faded into the same kind, cheerful look that she had when she first encountered the WindClan cats. "Of course, Jasperstar. I said what I needed to say, my business here is over." The Canadian meowed, then trotted away, her tail and head held high. It's not like she would even have the chance to return, anyways.

echo .'s other main.

🍁 [ Hawkclaw, Lightningtooth, City, Minka, Leona, and Robi ] 🍁

• Jasperstar wanted to claw that happy look off of her face. Unfortunately, he had to set an example, and hold back his temper. If he'd still been a warrior however... No mother should ever treat their kids the way she has! JasperStar vowed to keep an eye out for the cruel she cat, and wouldn't hesitate to remind her that she was no longer welcome.

Turning to Hawkclaw, he averted his eyes. "I'm sorry I allowed her into camp. I thought we'd be able to control her, if she showed signs of aggression. I should've known better however, and I hope you can forgive me." He meowed, regretting more than ever his decision to trust the she cat, even though he knew her back story.

JasperStar| Male| 26 Moons. Ages however | Windclan| Leader| Bisexual| Brother of deceased Ferret| Best ability: Deep thinker, realist, slightly ADHD| Extrovert, thrives in crowds, nervous alone| Worst quality: curious about everything, doesn't like being 'cooped up', has a hatred for BloodClan| PM for capture, major injuries, or possible death|

Played by Jadefeather12

• Roused into consciousness by all the commotion going outside, a delicate paw lifted to rub her blue face and Heronkit emerged from the nursery. She instantly noticed her father and her aunt, both of whom seemed terribly upset in the presence of an older she-cat that she didn't recognize. The small kitten bumbled over towards Lightningtooth, sitting before him with a look of curiosity, prompting, "Papa, who's that strange cat?"

*:・゚✦ HONEY I ROSE UP FROM THE DEAD

I DO IT ALL THE TIME *:・゚✦

trad. windclan | kitten | 2.5 moon | played by amy

• "Well, and here I was hoping I could have some fun" Bearstorm meowed, tilting his head slightly as he watched the female leave, claws unsheathed. This is why he hated being so slow. He would've loved to join the fight, and for once not to stop it. He had a dark smile on his face, one only Citrine and Jasperstar had seen before, as it was the smile that indicated Bear was present.

"Well, maybe next time. I'm not a chaser, after all", he purred, sheathing his claws before turning towards Jasperstar and Daypaw, shrugging. "And I appreciate the compliment, Daypaw, having been a loner myself. I'd better watch out if I were you, who knows what a loner like myself could do", he didn't know why, but this guy seemed to be getting under his skin all the time. Even Cedarpaw wasn't so 'talented'. "Don't generalize when you don't know every single one of a certain kind."

• *:・゚✦ -- daypaw over here like "who, me?" pulls innocent face, but really thinking 'crap, this guy is still here?' and that cedar comment tho that was GOLD

Daypaw flicked an ear as Bearstorm walked over. Inwardly, he sighed, rolling his light emerald optics. Great, THIS guy again, he thought to himself grumpily, his face pulling a surly look of frustration and irritation.

"Yeah, well, just because you proved yourself doesn't mean that others can or will. In the end, most of them will betray WindClan, just like Leona did. So maybe if you guys listened to me more often -- like when I had told you all not to trust that otterheart -- then we wouldn't be here in this mess in the first place. Lightningtooth and Hawkclaw wouldn't be hurting, and this whole fiasco wouldn't have ever happened. All because you all decided to let some stinking kittypet onto our moor."

He finished his rant by stomping one paw like an ewe, flicking his brown tail tip as he stared up at the much older cats before him in defiance. He had warned them, and did they listen? Once again, no no no. They hadn't, and now look at what has become of it.

TO BE THE SPARE

• Jasper star tured to Daypaw disapprovingly. Though he had a point, JasperStar didn't appreciate how he was always ready to attack loners or kitty pets on sight. "Daypaw, you've got your rights, I've got mine. That she cat had hers, and Lightningtogth and Hawkclaw were her kits. I decided to give her a chance, and unfortunately this time it turned out wrong.

But I've also given Bearstorm a chance, and Stargaze, and the other clan members who were once loners. Now they are loyal to WindClan, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't constantly insult where they came from. It's not a bad thing to be loner born, your deputy and myself were loners." JasperStar finished his speech, looking at Daypaw to see if he would object once more.

Played by Jadefeather12

• *:・゚✦ -- //day is digging himself such a deep hole imao

Daypaw cast his gaze at the ground as Jasperstar butted in and began lecturing him on loners and rogues and judging and blah blah blah, boring boring boring.

"Yeah, fine. Whatever," he muttered as he glared at his paws. But that can't stop me from saying whatever I like behind your back, he thought rebelliously, flicking a triangular ear and twitching his whiskers. Although, that probably wasn't likely to happen, since Day had no friends to talk to, anyways.

TO BE THE SPARE

• //ah I just LOVE his thoughts about Jasper, and really anyone he doesn't like, it's just great XD

Played by Jadefeather12

• //honestly, its so hard for me to play a hateful charrie because i love everyone and their characters. but at the same time, its also fun and entertaining because i have never done it before imao

TO BE THE SPARE

• same daypaw. lightningtooth is like that but whenevr he insults someone or thinks badly about someone i feel so bad lol

echo .'s other main.

🍁 [ Hawkclaw, Lightningtooth, City, Minka, Leona, and Robi ] 🍁

• //lol, that's why I can't have an evil charrie XD The best I can do is have a sassy loner

Played by Jadefeather12

• //ikr?! like, i don't want to offend anybody by day saying and thinking mean things about their characters hence why I have 'ic opinions' in my signature imao

TO BE THE SPARE