Maybe I don't want a connection! PAFP Demon needed possible bxb OPEN

• "Commonly no people don't know much about mystical creatures, but sometimes you have those people who claim to know everything and then it's just a 50/50 guess if they're crazy or telling the truth. Usually they're just passed off as crazy, but now I wonder if they were telling the truth or not." he said, thinking about all the things he had seen on T.V. on people who crazy and bizarre claims that him and his friends would make fun and joke about.

• "Ahh, those people are quite useful in hell.." He said, his hands still intertwined behind his neck, he didn't realize what he had said until a few seconds passed. "I mean Heaven, I've just been thinking a lot about Hell lately and the people there.." He lied, covering his mistake up with even more lies. Damn, he should be a professional liar on Earth because of how naive humans could be, trusting everything anybody said. He could've been getting into Carson's mind with all these tricks and he's actually a human, just acting like an angel to do something to him, or he could be worse... He chuckled loudly after a few seconds and it looked weird as if he was chuckling for no reason..

In the rain, poke people with umbrellas

Online @ weekends // Advanced // Dramatic Boi // Paranoid Bastard

• Carson looked at him quizzically at the mention of Hell but decided to shrug it off, he didn't know the inner thinking of an angel after all. Only when he chuckled loudly did he really begin to question things. What was so funny? He didn't understand why after mentioning the thought of hell he had to make such a loud noise that made him question just how sane this angel could actually be. "What's up with the loud chuckle?" he asked him.

• "It's nothing, I just had a weird feeling.." Again, god, it's becoming easier to lie. Welp, Alex wasn't even thinking anymore, he just straight up lied, "When are we gonna reach your grandma's house?" He asked, putting his hands in his pockets now and glancing at Carson then back in front of him. The neighborhood seemed a bit...empty? Nobody seemed to walk around here or anything, just plain silence. Until a group of kids snickered loudly and approached them... Alex grimaced..

• "Ok...." he said before answering him, " Anyway, it shouldn't be to long, just be warned that my grandma likes to nag at me." he told Alex, warning that the two might not be able to go to his room right away if she was still at home and not doing something old lady related. As they walked Carson was soon met by a group of teens his age.

• Alex felt horrible as a weird feeling passed over him when they approached. He stepped in front of Carson raised a hand and flicked it in front of him at the teens, a weird, magnetic like force coming out of it and leaving a trail from where he flicked it. He snapped his fingers and touched that part, making five circles using his fingers and blowing in one of them. The blow sent the teens away, Alex snickered quietly so that Carson doesn't hear him. He turned around to face him again, before something was thrown onto his hand. He yelled in pain as he realized what it was, a diamond stake.. "Crap!" He yelled as he held his wounded hand in his other, he knew something was wrong with these kids! They aren't kids!

• Carson watched as he walked in front of him, confused to say the least, it was just another group of teens and he did live in a suburban area. Suddenly though Alex was doing something weird and next thing he knew the kids were being flown away from them. He went to yell at him, getting ready to ask what exactly he was doing till suddenly Alex yelled. "What happened?!" he asked in a slight panic before seeing the stake made of diamonds stabbing his hand. "How did-! What were they just now?!" Are you ok?"

• Alex quickly grabbed Carson with the other hand that was alright and ran to the corner, he needed his other hand mostly to do the spells, but he couldn't while a damn diamond stake was through his hand, a normal wooden stake would do nothing to him, but one made out of heaven's diamonds was basically like a demon's cryptonite. "Carson, I need you to take it out." He said firmly, the angels would definitely be getting closer now, and Alex can't take it out himself because it'll just burn his other hand if it did. The diamonds definitely had a spell on them too to make sure he can't get it out.

• Carson starred at Alex's hand warily before nodding and taking the stake out with shaky hands. In any other instance he would have already began sputtering out questions by now on why he couldn't have pulled the thing out himself but he knew right now was not the the time and instead he would probably get himself scolded and told simply to be quiet, still though, he had to ask at least one question just to understand what exactly was attacking them... or Alex at least. "What were those kids?"

• "I'll tell you later." He answered quickly before he held both of Carson's hands in his and suddenly they were in his grandma's house, in Carson's room. Alex had seen it before, he had walked on Carson while he was sleeping after he had killed his mother. He flopped on his bed as he held his injured hand in the other hand, pain overwhelming him. He hadn't been stabbed by those before, at least not when he was in his demon form.. Great, first day of being a demon in a human body and he had his hand stabbed with a diamond stake, such a great first day..

• Carson looked around, suddenly the two was in his room at his grandmas, he wanted to question how they got there but he didn't and instead kept his head on the original topic. The two were just attacked by what looked a group of teens his age only to turn out to be something else not human. Carson looked at the diamond stake in his hand then at Alex's wounded hand. "I can go get a first aid kit." and without waiting for a reply went downstairs quickly and into his grandmothers room where she kept one, lucky that she wasn't home. Quickly he made his way back up stairs and took some wrapping out of the kit, "Let me see your hand." he said.

• Alex was about to decline, but before he could, Carson had returned with the first aid kit and the wrapping, he did nothing now. He just sat up and straightened his arm in front of him, showing Carson his hand. He wasn't going to refuse getting his hand helped, he couldn't heal his hand because of the spell that was cast on the stake. This was...kind from him...

• Carson kneeled down in front of Alex while he sat on his bed and took his hand and went to inspececing it a bit before getting to work, wrapping his hand up with ease. After a few seconds his hand was wrapped perfectly and stood back up straight before giving a sigh, "Ok, it's later, now what were those kids? They weren't normal humans so they had to be something else." he wanted to know exactly what was after Alex that they felt the need to throw a diamomd stake at his hand.

• Alex rubbed his forehead with his normal hand, sighing and thinking about what to say. He can't possibly just reveal that he's a demon right now, they barely know each other and his dad would just kill him! "There are other Mystical creatures, other than Angels and Demons, so many others.." He said, coughing into his hand and letting it down again. "These kids were...shapeshifters." He muttered, they were angels, but since Alex said he was an angel, he couldn't possibly say they are too, but shapeshifters is part of the truth, Angels and Demons are shapeshifters. "I'm supposed to protect you from them." He continued.. He was supposed to protect himself from them, but protecting Carson from them now is mandatory.

• "Why were they attacking you then?" he asked. The kids had seemed normal for the most part when they first met till suddenly they changed and began attacking.

Ooc:Sorry for the terrible post, I'm work but I wanted to reply quickly