anyone up for a roleplay?~

The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!
  • whichever would work with you

Don't try and get the best of me

City makes my body ache

Don't try and get the best of me

City makes my body ache

Plays Ahi

"two shy guys fighting over a presumed savage. best love triangle" - mrcool909090 2017

• Male.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

• wait oops

hang on i mixed up the roleplays

mr cool is the romance one, and cedar is the clan origin

alright so ill go start clan origin, and if you dont mind ill play a female for the romance and a male for clan origin

i was mixing cedar up for a romance thread which is why i asked gender oops ^^;;

• i van be the female for clan origin then.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

• oh okay sure. Lol

• sure i can.

Clan Origin

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cedarsmoke19 ().

• I was thinking along those lines but I want to be an elf

We can plan out more once the thread is made. I should have some fresh ideas by then.

Teesemmel und kätzchen= ?

/.-----/.

» { ^ ? ^ } «

( ''''"°"""") """"""""/ )

| / | "",,,,,,. ( _)

(((). (((). ((|. (__}