GOT ME FEELING DRUNK AND HIGH ☆ storage, dnp

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Hhh hey I'm blue and pls don't post here thank

ugh I wish I could make this invisible lmao

also, don't use any of my templates, I've got a premade template thread you can find in this board somewhere, stop using them out of no where. It's really agitating to see someone using a fancy I've worked really hard on to code and only given permission for my close friends to use.

HOLY OR UNHOLY, ONLY HAVE ONE HOMIE

ONLY THIS GUN, LONELY CAUSE DON'T ANYONE KNOW ME

2/5 of the hnGHtm art squad ♡ 2/6 of the sin squad ♡ art dumpquotes ♡ in love with clara is trash

The post was edited 8 times, last by blue ; ().

• ♤ SO, MADEMOISELLE, SHALL WE PLAY?

tags. | played by blue.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MITSUKETA !! ().

• Do not, under any circumstances, use this tag template/setup without giving me credit or asking for permission.

HOLY OR UNHOLY, ONLY HAVE ONE HOMIE

2/5 of the hnGHtm art squad ♡ 2/6 of the sin squad ♡ art dumpquotes ♡ in love with clara is trash

The post was edited 6 times, last by blue ; ().

• "NAGITO KOMAEDA"

—GENERAL

— name

♚ nagito komaeda

-nicknames

♚ ko, koma, komabean, nagi, honey bunches of hope

-tends to go by his last name but either is fine

— gender

♚ nonbinary | he/him, they/them

— sexuality

hopesexual

— age

♚ physically dead unknown, goes by two years and four months | spiritually in his twenties in human aging | mentally unstable unknown | ages normally on the 28th

— affiliation/ranks

--

-previous affiliations/ranks

— moral alignment

♚ chaotic neutral

— titles

♚ --

-unofficial titles

— voiceclaim

nagito komaeda (megumi ogata), danganronpa 2

—PHYSICAL

— appearance

♚ [MAIN + CURRENT] | MIXED BREED CANINE WITH ALBINISM | HEALTH 67%

Komaeda is a very leggy canine that never quite grew into his long legs. His exact breed is hard to pinpoint, but his build is mostly that of a German shepherd's and is usually referred to as such.

The shepherd is graced with a soft pelt of pure white fur, thanks to albinism (a common trait shared through all of his bodies). It appears noticeably more white the closer to the root it is; under the right lighting, the longer strands appear more pink than anything. Said fur is also unmanageable and sticks out everywhere in wisps, never having one single direction. Koma is also very frail and very slim, and it shows through his fur. Almost every bone is pronounced to some extent. Mostly older self harm scars litter his front legs, and appear to be a dulled pink due to his bright pink blood.

-eye colour

♚ very light grey, seems to darken with extreme emotions, sometimes gains a greenish or bluish tint.

-markings

♚ --

-piercings

♚ --

-injuries

♚ ^^

—PERSONALITY

— overview

♚ Komaeda is usually a pretty upbeat, happy character. He's generally friendly and leans towards clingy most of the time, odd for a self proclaimed "pessimist". However, the shepherd is usually submissive and brimming with self-loathing, to the point of forcefully trying to cram it down other's throats exactly how much he hates himself. He's the first one to agree to a snarky comment made towards him, and never realizes that they're usually jokes.

He's also an asshole.

A sassy gay asshole, but an asshole nonetheless.

Koma also has this incredibly twisted sense of what he takes for gospel, that being hope. He's the fucking Jehovah's Witness of hope, meaning that he'll go on and on about it even if no one really cares. Komaeda firmly believes that anything done in the name of hope, be it good or bad, is automatically justified, and he doesn't take contradictions to this (or anything else he stands behind) well.

The shepherd is the embodiment of luck. He could either sit through incredibly good luck or incredibly bad luck.

-pros

♚ generally pretty happy?

♚ can be incredibly lucky

♚ super high school level sassy

-cons

♚ hates himself and probably everyone else

♚ can be incredibly unlucky

♚ always ill

♚ cannot put up with contradictions about hope well

♚ books, feed him books, mystery novels are top notch,

♚ carouselss

♚ beautiful things + people

-dislikes

♚ noisy places / loud noises

♚ heights

—RELATIONSHIPS

— parents:

♚ NPC X NPC, both dead bc of him wow go komaeda

— siblings

♚ --

— children

♚ --

— romantic relationships

♚ -- | ½ bagelshit; ½ flowering hope; ½ kotrayal/komtrayal/komatrayal

— close friends/trusts

♚ will consider anyone who gives him the time of day a close friend | trusts any pro/neutral clanner

— enemies/does not trust

♚ -- | does not trust anticlanners

—OTHER

— birth date

♚ april 28 | will internally cry if u forget his birthday

— creation date

♚ 7/8/17

- based off of/inspired by

♚ nagito komaeda from danganronpa; is a reincarnation of him but carries none of his memories.

template © bluestarrulesforev

• HOLY OR UNHOLY, ONLY HAVE ONE HOMIE

The post was edited 4 times, last by blue ; ().

• "MITSUKETA HOSHI"

UNFORGIVABLE, UNFORGIVABLE, UNFORGIVABLE, UNFORGIVABLE ♤ GENERAL

name

♚ mitsuketa hoshi | miku, mitsu

♚ female | she/her

♚ physically 5 months | spiritually 200 years | mentally varies | ages whenever I feel like it

sexuality

♚ undecided

affiliation/rank

♚ sanctuary | member

previous affiliations/ranks

♚ - | -

titles

♚ --

unofficial titles

♚ favourite female non-hp; most likely to cry over spilled milk (July 2017)

voiceclaim | faceclaim

♚ hatsune miku, vocaloid

♚ (for halloween) zatsune miku, fanloid (? I don't believe she has an actual voicebank)

RAKSHASA AND CORPSES ♤ PHYSICAL

appearance

♚ [birth + main] | two-tailed blue dyed black kitsune | health 100%

Miku is a small kitsune with soft, usually light blue fur that still holds some of it's childish luster. Her fur is dyed black to match a Halloween theme, but it glints a bluish in the sunlight. Her twin tails are always kept tidy and above the ground, so as to not dirty them. They have a gradual fade from black to green and then red as they near the tips. Her ears resemble that of a fennec fox's, in that they're disproportionate.

On the kitsune's face are black and red markings that resemble a kitsune mask, however these are simply facepaint to match her Halloween decorating. On her paw pads are delicately painted shapes that resemble eyes, and her claws are painted red. Usually turquoise eyes are shifted to a bright (but not intimidating) red.

MOTHER IS COMING FOR ME ♤ PERSONALITY

overview

♚ miku is usually a very happy-go-lucly, childlike character that does what she wants to. She has no sense of direction and finds herself lost quite frequently. To go along with her childish antics, she lies quite a bit and feels no remorse for telling such lies.

She also believes that nothing around her actually exists, that she's simply a character in a very convincing play and everything goes according to a "script".

♚ tba

dislikes

♚ tba

IN THE SOGGY SOIL BENEATH ♤ RELATIONSHIPS

parents

♚ npc x npc

siblings

♚ n/a

children

♚ n/a

mentored by | mentoring | mentored

♚ n/a

romantic relationships

♚ n/a

close friends/trusts

♚ n/a

enemies/does not trust

♚ n/a

BLACK CATS FROM THE ETERNAL LAND ♤ OTHER

birth date

♚ Dec 25

creation date

♚ 7/17/17

template © bluestarrulesforev

♤ SO, MADEMOISELLE, SHALL WE PLAY?

tags. | played by blue.

The post was edited 10 times, last by MITSUKETA !! ().

• HOLY OR UNHOLY, ONLY HAVE ONE HOMIE

The post was edited 1 time, last by blue ; ().