up to no good ++ KISSING BOOTH

The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!
  • Truly, the Great Dane had no clue what the Targaryen girl meant by 'running a booth' but he got an idea since it seemed open to interpretation. The innocent Lucas had strayed from his roots of being an adorable cinnamon roll and took the pleasure of creating a kissing booth. In return for one peck on the cheek on a love lady, or broad boy, a favor was in order that he would use in the future. He'd most likely not use that favor though. There wasn't much to do. It was just a form of currency to him. After all, who had gold these days?

"Annnnd..." Lucas placed an 'open' sign on top of his wooden table. "We're open." He let out a small chuckle. What he didn't know, was his own unattractive appearance. Honestly, who would want to kiss a slobbery canine though? His cheeks flapped in all directions and his skin was full of fat rolls whenever he sat down. It wasn't classy.

lucas tully - warden of the west, lord paramount of riverun and house tully - the westeros

• // cute idea oml cinnamon roll <3

Often enjoying watching the kingdom-life, his attention was particularly drawn in by a speckled great dane speaking to everyone it seemed. 'we're open' the dog's voice indicated his size very well and the young hybrid was hesitant about approaching but did so regardless. Lucas Tully no doubt! the head of house tully. He hadn't yet an opinion of the house as of late but seeing as he willingly approached the slobbery brute with curiosity glowing just as bright in his vibrant golden eyes. "So what are you selling laddy?" he looked around the table but only saw the great dane's voluptuous rolls. When the lannister finds out what he had just approached however, he will be as bashful as a bat to the sun. Being closeted wasn't a good mixture when it comes to kissing a male in public. Yes it is all in good harmless fun, but the hybrid was terrified of being found out. Yet...as he looked at the dog's maw he wondered what it would feel like to nuzzle such a strong jaw. Snap out of it Lucian.

• ★ ★ ★ Would he be a part of this? Nope. He only kissed Zerrak. And even that was iffy at times. The raptor was.. Worrisome. The pup would slip over and take a seat. Ears perked and eyes calm.

"Speech."

A MOMENT WE FACE OUR WORST DEMONS

*:・゚✦ THERE'S A MOMENT WE MAKE A DECISION

NOT TO COWER AND CRASH TO THE GROUND *:・゚✦

— leopold marsh-frederick-stark | priest, chevalier | knights of eden, westeros | saluki mix [rabbit sized permanently] | tags

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — Jaelynn was curious of the head of house Tully. And why not? After all, he held the key to a certain branch of power that Jae was rather interested in. So, although she had things to do in Seagard as well, the tall ivory wolf would prowl over with a curt nod of her head. "I have the same question." the ivory beauty would rumble, placing a gentle smile upon her maw. Drawing forward, the Mallister woman would wrap her tail about her paws, blue optics resting curiously upon the Tully.

AMBITION IS THE GREATEST WEAPON

AGAINST THOSE TOO WEAK TO RULE THE WORLD

• /wheeze, jae you ninja'd me.

The lord of Riverrun offered a malicious smile towards Lucian with a wink. "What am I selling? You should ask what you're paying for first," he offered in return. "Kissing booth. Weekly tasks are truly a pain sometimes, but it's a good thing to promote activity, sir." Lucas tapped on the desk with his paw and then pushed a paper towards the fox. It was a flyer that said 'KISS ME' written in sloppy hand writing by using his claw in ink. At the bottom in small letters it said 'in return for a future favor'. Then it it had a list to sign before kissing so he could remember the names of everyone.

His gaze turned towards Leopold and offered a paw in the direction of the priest. "You sir! Will you offer yourself?" Then he turned towards Jaelynn with his eyes wide. "How about you, my lady? I'm sure you'll find pleasure in kissing the Lord of Riverrun." Lucas was infatuated with her appearance. She truly would be of interest to House Tully in the future. Maybe an arranged marriage would be in order.

lucas tully - warden of the west, lord paramount of riverun and house tully - the westeros

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — A kissing booth? Well that wasn't certainly something new! With a blink of surprise, the Mallister woman would keep her expression otherwise indifferent As she would take his words into consideration, Jaelynn would feel a flicker of distaste. Kissing was... not for her. There was one fellow she was very much wanting to kiss, but that was something beside the point. Any form of affections kept Jaelynn had somewhat of a loss, for she was rather unaccustomed to such things. She had done such things once upon a time when she had first fallen in love, but that had been so very, very long ago.

But, Jaelynn had too many plans to let the opportunity go and thus, decided then and there that she would have to do what she had set out to do. "I suppose it wouldn't be terrible from the Lord of Riverrun." the Malllister managed, her tone turning smooth as she pulled forward, writing her name down upon the list for him. "I look forward to seeing what favor you have planned." the canine would note, awaiting his response.

[ooc: lols that's my job! ;3]

•  A kissing booth!, Lucian felt heat rise to his cheecks and burn like hellfire. Lucky for him though, the Mallister lady and saluki that had assisted in saving him had arrived to steal the attention he so wished would dissolve. A kissing booth, it repeated in his mind as he looked down at the chicken-scratch on the paper. A favor? Well, a lannister always repays his debts.

It seemed the lord of riverrun had won over the Mallister lady, for her signature marked his paper. The fox hybrid still stood his ground and leaned on the stand now. His heart thudding nervously. Dipping his claw in a small cup of ink, he clawed onto the paper the classic pretty "Lucky Lannister" signature. The hell was he doing? He analyzed the dane once more to be sure he wasn't making a mistake. Of course it was a mistake, it was curiosity.

• Well, when she said a booth she hadn't imagined that he would go the lengths of having a kissing one. Though it was not her choice but his own as she had deemed it and so the lioness came forward with a keen eye looking upon the male. Shifting herself the Crown Princess settled down upon the ground, laying there and bathing in the sun as she held a small flicker of a smile across her muzzle. "Certainly anyone would want to have a kiss from the Lord of Riverrun." Though her amusement might see slightly dry she was well aware but she was amused by it all the same. Her own ideal of kissing was tarnished so she wasn't one for such a thing. But she did glance over to the Lannister fellow and her paw reached out to prod him. "Why don't you give it a go."

AND I'M BACK WITH A MADNESS
    TWISTED AND BROKEN INSIDE

ALFEYNNAH TARGARYEN

tags

• ooc: then you're doing a damn good job.

also i'm fucking regretting this thread already

this should be a damn au

The Tully offered a small dip of his head as the Mallister finally signed her name upon the parchment. He definitely caught a cutie. Lucas aimed to rub his paw down her cheek and tilt his head to the side before leaning in. A wet kiss would aim to plant itself on her face. Afterwards he would whisper in her ear. "I've got plenty more for you." As he pulled away, the lord offered a cringe-worthy wink.

Another one? Oh god. A male. Lucas had no problem swinging the other way but this was definitely a new experience. "A Tully always comes to collect," the canine offered as the Lannister signed. Thankfully the Lannisters always payed their debts. Next he moved onto the male and offered to aim a small kiss on the cheek. His eyes shifted towards the crowned princess as he stepped away. Seemed like she didn't want a kiss. That's unfortunate.

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — It took every ounce of Jaelynn's being not to smack Lucas upside the head and bury her foot so far up his- no, no she wouldn't go there. After all, she did have purpose for entertaining such... vulgarities. Not that to most people it was odd, however, but for a woman whom was mistrusting of others as much as she was, it was all but the most terrible thing in the world. Ezekiel's face appeared in her thoughts, and the woman quickly placed a small, pleased expression on her maw, figuring that perhaps it wouldn't be much longer that she would have to entertain these... atrocities. "I shall keep that in mind, Lord Tully."

• ★ ★ ★ Kisses? Yeah, no. The pup would step back and shake his head. No need to be kissed by someone that was not Zerrak.

"Speech."

A MOMENT WE FACE OUR WORST DEMONS

*:・゚✦ THERE'S A MOMENT WE MAKE A DECISION

NOT TO COWER AND CRASH TO THE GROUND *:・゚✦

— leopold marsh-frederick-stark | priest, chevalier | knights of eden, westeros | saluki mix [rabbit sized permanently] | tags

• I'll be there when no one is, darling

Vina / Westeros citizen / Female [♀]

*:・゚✦ //This is too damn cute!

A kissing booth? How odd. She trotted up, watching the group with a tilt of her fluffy head. She didn't believe anyone would want to kiss her but her former owners and they were a bit forcing with it. The mutt smiled when she witness Tully kiss Jaelynn. This was too good. She was tempted to participate but at the same time hesitant.

"Speech."

• With his eyebrows raising, his head crooked to the side. She was interested in him? A lowly lord of an unpopular house. How strange. Lucas dismissed the thought and moved his head to focus on Leopold, giving him an odd look when he stepped back. That was a shame. The hell hound denied a pucker also. 'Wonderful. Less I need to whore myself out, the better,' he thought to himself.