BLOODCLAN BRAIN WASHING

The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!
  • Just curious but when will this be put into action?

Carawaykit.png

I'VE COME TO REALIZE THAT LIFE IS A GAME

ALL THAT MATTERS IS HOW YOU PLAY

carawaypaw | trad. thunderclan | apprentice | played by risendeath

• Fadedpaw's been tricked away, awaiting Bunsie to make his thread (I think, they said they need to talk to Ai first) There might be an official date, or it's just up to whoever captures you?

Faded paw Tags! Updated 7/10/17

FadedpawGhost| 6 moons| mentored by TulipBlaze| clumsy| shy| always worried, mostly about The Three Trials| Has trouble speaking to strangers or cat's he doesn't know well| cowardly| Usually takes him awhile to bond with cats| slow to trust, especially when it comes to outsiders| Does his best to be helpful when he can| excited to learn, though that doesn't usually show| Has a slight British accent| Has a stutter|

Played by Jadefeather12

• Bunsie. any idea for when Faded can do a thread in BC? Should I make a thread?

FadedpawGhost| 6 moons| mentored by TulipBlaze| clumsy| shy| always worried, mostly about The Three Trials| Has trouble speaking to strangers or cat's he doesn't know well| cowardly| Usually takes him awhile to bond with cats| slow to trust, especially when it comes to outsiders| Does his best to be helpful when he can| excited to learn, though that doesn't usually show| Has a slight British accent| Has a stutter|

Played by Jadefeather12

• oh, crap, i totally forgot! yes, yes,i can make if you don't want to. in fact, i'll go ahead and make it right now. i am SOOOOOO sorry that i forgot, that you SO much for reminding me! again, i am SUPER SUPER sorry for making you wait all this time! i will get right on making the thread

LIFE DOESN'T DISCRIMINATE

bunsie ★ seven moons ★ male ★ bio

BETWEEN THE SINNERS AND THE SAINTS

• lol it's ok! I understand, I'm pretty forgetful myself lol

Played by Jadefeather12

• Name;; Heronkit

Age;; One moon

Rank;; Child

Personality;; Very princess-like, kinda snarky, super lazy, literally does not give two shits

Regrets/fears;; Not ever being capable of being a true WindClanner, hates that her mother left her, worries she's going to be all alone in the world (not a whole lot since she's so young still)

Account to IM;; This one, please!

Other;; So, I'm thinking perhaps you have someone try to brain wash her to hate WindClan, but it only half-works, and she ends up despising anyone who isn't a full WindClanner, thinking they are unworthy and deserve to die before she gets sent back?

*:・゚✦ HONEY I ROSE UP FROM THE DEAD

I DO IT ALL THE TIME *:・゚✦

trad. windclan | kitten | 2.5 moon | played by amy