MISS ME// Naomi

• a fragmentary passage

He managed to get one of them, at least. A female Skywalker cub, which Vanitas was caring via telekinesis, his blade in his jaw. He was proud of it. He was going to show Anakin what he could do!

After all, why not steal Anakin's cubs? Anakin stole his... not like Vanitas would get joy from being a father, but he wanted a heir.

He looked towards Naomi, a sky grin upon his face. "So, do you know this place?" He asked with a chuckle.

Naomi Skywalker

You are the one who has made your heart a prison.

...Even if you are not the prisoner.

• She had struggled at first, teeth bared and ears flat against her head. Now she was quiet. Her light eyes glanced about her surroundings, ears flicking back against her head nervously. "No." She answered honestly. She couldn't remember much, because she had been so young and WindClan was the only home she knew. She was a wanderer now, and a young adult. Now that this sick creature took her, she wasn't sure what to expect. "Should I?" She challenged, a surge of courage momentarily rushing through her veins.

i'm sorry but your story isn't adding up. think your religion is a lie to keep my mouth shut.

WHITE POMERANIAN | 04 MOONS | MAKABURI x ANGELKISSES | @FELIBRI

• a fragmentary passage

He sneered at her challenging tone, her thoughts of confidence. Vanitas was a demon. She knew she wouldn't win against him. At least he hoped she did. Twinkling golden eyes settled on the tawny lioness.

He moved forward, grinning. "This is where Daddy Vader is."

• Naomi took in a sharp breath, rounded ears pressing flat against her skull. She began to struggle again, her lithe form twisting and turning. She didn't snarl at Vanitas, she was too gentle to do so. But she wanted out, out. Her family was here, she hadn't seen them in so long. Would they even recognize her? Did they have more children while she was gone? Was Alice there? So many thoughts raced through her head.

"Let me go, then!" Naomi insisted, her voice trembling now as she refused to meet Vanitas's gaze.

i'm sorry but your story isn't adding up. think your religion is a lie to keep my mouth shut.

• a fragmentary passage

Vanitas let out a hearty laugh. Her family was indeed here. It was so fun to watch her call out for them, but he obliged, ending the magic. His face had a huge smile, one beyond belief. "Tell your father I am not to be messed with."

• As soon as her paws hit the ground she dared to look up for one last glance at her captor. Naomi's pale eyes widened and she turned away with a whimpering growl. "He-He'll rip you to shreds!" She declared passionately, slowly edging backward before turning around and sprinting away.