SEPTEMBER 2017 OFFICIAL LEADER GATHERING

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • GOD HAS GIVEN YOU ONE FACE,
    AND YOU MAKE YOURSELF ANOTHER
    ・゚✧

Striding into the hollowed gathering area, Sweetophelia took a seat, her pale lilac eyes surveying her surroundings through an impassive presentation. After the last gathering for leaders, during which she and Tsubodai had confronted Caera over her rape slavery ring in the Cartel and her promotion of a publicly confessed pedophile rapist to the rank of second-in-command - allegations which had evidently cowed Caera into silence - the pale grey lioness was half-expecting another drama-filled leaders' gathering.

OOC | This is gathering is reserved for leaders of official clans

TAGS

credit goes to lingerie

• ROYALGUARD

This would be the male's first time going to a gathering as a leader. He had stepped up for SkyClan a few weeks ago and was settling in pretty well, he thought. He was still trying to push out the Clan some more and work more with their foreign relations, as he knew there was still plenty to be done after the last few months of inactivity. Things were picking up, though, and he was eager to continue. The tiger had to actually get the information about this meeting from someone, as he lacked much knowledge on it previously. But, now, he had a reason to be here, so he better pick up on information faster than he normally would.

The tiger lightly limped towards the hollow, smiling kindly, a sense of anxiety clear within his expression. He generally wasn't a very nervous guy, but this was serious business and he didn't really know what he was doing yet. He ought to make a good first impression. The male nodded in hello to the female, letting in a silent sigh before introducing himself. "Greetings, my name is Royalguard. I'm the new leader of SkyClan."

TAGS UPDATED 8/26/17

• The only times Shining had gone to the clan gatherings was as a Shaman for Hawkclan. They were always peaceful meetings- medics had a rooted respect for one another. Their job was to simply take care of the sick and wounded, not worry about clan politics. But now, the winged feline would be attending as a Leader. Something he had... never anticipated in his lifetime. Shining didn't enjoy being in charge of most things. He was a helping paw, a shoulder to lean on. Not one to give orders.

Yet here he was, this timeline strangely set out to have made him Leader. Shining arrived to the gathering area. Only two others were here, which meant that he was early. Good. He wanted to take note of who all the leaders were. Shining immediately recognized Sweetophelia, the Blizzardclan leader. But the male speaking to her was unknown to him- at least until they introduced themselves. Royalguard of Skyclan. The tom had been to Skyclan a time or two. Didn't know a whole lot about them.

Shining decided to walk up and join the other two while they waited for the others to trickle in. He didn't say anything quite yet- instead waiting for Sweetophelia's reply.

28te73t.jpg

BUT LOVE IS STILL THE ANSWER

MORE THAN HATE WILL EVER KNOW!

SHININGLIGHT DEERLING | LEADER OF EXT. RIVERCLAN

TAGS | PLOTTING

• nothing burns like the cold.

"Sister," Tsubodai offered as he approached the scene, giving Sweetophelia a small nod of greeting before his attention turned towards the others gathered. He didn't recognize Royalguard, but Shininglight was someone he was more familiar with, being the leader of RiverClan. The Westerosi king chose to remain silent for now, giving the other two small nods of greeting before settling down by his sister's side.

CROWN OR COFFIN

KING TSUBODAI TARGARYEN

• ❝ I'M OUTTA HERE ❞ alrighty, looks like they're doing this again. the kitten drifts into the hollow carefully, little paws carrying them easily over the softened ground. dandelion-blushed orbs glide over those already present, recognizing all of them from either past encounters or gatherings save for the latest skyclan leader. they've never seen him before. new guy on the block? its possible. frisk settles down to the left of tsubodai, head tipped in thought as they wonder if anybody they're more acquainted with will make an appearance. littlestar, perhaps? wolfgang or hell, even sango? who knows?

the last gathering had everyone airing out their dirty laundry and truthfully, it was not a pretty scene, so they would be surprised if anybody even wants to come again. caera, tsubodai and sweetophelia were certainly the most vocal, and then that duchess girl (the new exiles leader, apparently) swooped in and if things hadnt gone to shit beforehand, they certainly did after she had her say. mm, its a wonder if this gathering will be just as interesting. "heyo, everyone." frisk eventually chimes when a pause of silence settles over, "how goes it?" okay, so they arent particularly wordy like everyone else appears to be but hey, formalities can get a bit tiresome. besides, its not like anybody here (aside from royal, of course) is an unfamiliar face to them, and they arent inclined to bend over backwards to impress this little squadron of rulers. nah, they'll do things their way.

THEY BROKE THE WRONG PARTS OF ME

THEY BROKE MY WINGS AND FORGOT I HAD CLAWS

• 2462oth.jpg

FOURTHWALL FALLOUT

leader of the blackheart rogues

"JUST BECAUSE WE CHECK OUT GUNS AT THE DOOR"

If I'd been able to guess at Sweetophelias line of thought then I would have probably put my money on there being drama. People didn't know how to mind their own business when it came to matters that didn't affect them, just like they weren't able to see the shades of grey among the black and white. And that, time and time again, would always lead to drama. After all, what kind of hypocrites would they be to confront Caera for promoting a pedophile only to ignore me? I was one too, according to them, and while I personally didn't give a rats ass what they thought of me or my clan, I did feel a particular desire to crush Tsubodai pompous ass head underfoot for the grief he'd caused Izzy. After all, Izzy was supposed to be the 'victim', so what had the Westeros been thinking getting their panties in a wad over over what he'd said? They knew he hadn't meant it in a negative way, but they'd chosen to see it that way specifically to cause problems- unless their egos were really that big, which Jaelynn had suggested they were.

Truces were truces though, for the time being, and I made my way over to the designated meeting place with my usual calm carelessness. I recognized the ones that had come last time, but there were a few faces I didn't know- and probably wouldn't remember. "Fourthwall Fallout, Leader of The Blackheart Rogues." I'd say as I took a seat, the introduction half to inform the newbies of who I was and half to piss off those I already knew. Littlestar had made it perfectly clear that she didn't think I should be Leader of the Rogues after my relationship with Izzy had become public, but I was a selfish guy and I wasn't going to just give up everything I'd worked so hard to build. If the other Rogues wanted to ditch out for another clan they were welcome to- this one time, I wouldn't hold it against them- but they hadn't. I'd given them the chance and they'd chosen to side with me, and that's all I needed.

"DOESN'T MEAN OUR BRAINS WILL CHANGE FROM HAND GRENADES" 

8x07k5.jpg
    Basics
    Canine/Feline Hybrid - Hellhound - 5'9 - Homoromantic/Bisexual

Interactions
    Aloof - Blunt - Sarcastic - Social
    Impulsive - Corrupt - Possessive - Unpredictable
    Aggressive - Dominating - Highly Intelligent - Fast Thinker
    Violent - Prone to Apathy - Capricious - Playful

PLEASE NOTE;; Fourthwall is known to break the 4th wall, as his name suggests. He is a person who -instead of gods or reincarnation- thinks that he is just a character made up in a story, and so nothing he says or does has any real consequence. This allows him to suppress emotions like guilt or hesitation in order to enrich his life, as he believes that nobody is actually real, and so none of the bad things he does to others in order to enjoy himself are real either. He will often refer to his 'Writer' during 1st person posts and complain about the way they write him or his story, and is convinced that the entire world and FF's reality is just some big story.

IM THE FIRST KID KID TO WRITE OF HEARTS, LIES AND FRIENDS

AND I AM SORRY MY CONSCIENCE CALLED IN SICK AGAIN

THE LEADER/OUTLAW OF THE BLACKHEART ROGUES

THE EX MENTOR OF XIA & NEOTOKYO

THE CURRENT MENTOR OF KAYN

THE OBSESSED LOVER OF HYPOKRISIS

MxMCkLr.jpg

Active Backboard! S/HP Positions Available! Anticlan VS Anticlan! Click above to Join!

AND I'VE GOT ARROGANCE DOWN TO A SCIENCE

OH, AND I'M THE FIRST KID, TO WRITE OF HEARTS, LIES , AND FRIENDS

• ROYALGUARD

Three others would appear, and it began to dawn on him how little he knew about what he was doing and the world around him, still, even after almost two years. It was a bit scary, but he wasn't going to let them push him away now. He had no time to be fearful. This just meant he needed to do even more now. Make sure he got himself out there and make sure others knew who SkyClan was, because he was plenty aware they had been dying for a while, but things were getting better and they would continue to do so. It was still a little disappointing to not see anybody he knew, though. Maybe they would show up soon.

The male turned his head towards the latest one to arrive, not one that he recognized. Their words rang through his ears in a very casual manner, and causes him to relax slightly. Perhaps this wasn't going to be as formal as he thought. But, he wasn't going to let down his guard just yet. He didn't want to appear stupid. Before he spoke up, though, it appeared one other has arrived, introducing himself as Fourthwall. Royalguard nods in hello. "I'm well. SkyClan is also increasing and we're trying to get our name out there again." Wow, real wordy there, huh? So interesting. This was one of those few moments in his life where he was sort of at a loss of what to say. He was holding himself back because he didn't want to screw up. Maybe it would be best if he mostly observed this time around; get to know how all of this worked.

TAGS UPDATED 8/26/17

• Enderstar pads into the clearing, sits down and looks around at all the leaders who were there before him

• "Enderclan currently has no news, as they are still searching for a new territory." Enderstar meows.

• Barbara felt the last leader's gathering had been a long time ago, though perhaps that was just because of all the shit that had been going down in Bloodclan. Luckily, it seemed it had all died down recently, but she remained on the edge, awaiting anything remotely suspicious or threatening. Arriving next, her azure gaze briefly flicked over those already gathered. She knew Tsubodai, Sweetophelia, and Fourthwall (unfortunately), and was fairly sure she recognized Frisk, but she had no idea who Shininglight or Royalguard was. With a soft huff, the tabby introduced simply, "Barbara Fawkes. Leader of Bloodclan." She didn't bother to say anything else, instead finding a seat near Frisk, a small grimace crossing her features as her bandaged wounds stung in protest at the movement.

tags

I HOLD MY BREATH AND CLOSE MY EYES
    AND DREAM ABOUT
     HER

• Enderstar gives a nod to Barbara before turning back to the others.

• OOC: Oi, Enderclan is official and I can prove it.