SEPTEMBER 2017 OFFICIAL MEDIC GATHERING

The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!
  • The moon was full. It was traditionally expected for clan medics to meet in peace at every full month, and although the practice had declined in recent time, it was continued faithfully by a select few.

OOC | This Gathering is reserved for medics of official clans

AND MINE ARE LONG AND SHARP, MY LORD ・゚✦

・゚✦ AS LONG AND SHARP AS YOURS

3/7 of the fisterhood
    site married to tea

• Lottie admittedly hadn't gone to the Gathering last month for the Medics, and yet, she hadn't heard much about it at all to begin with. Still, the Head Medic of BlizzardClan was present this evening, the silky orange-and-white Maine Coon making her way up with delicate steps. The clearing was still empty as she arrived, but she sat calmly and waited to see if others would show.

Tags

[color='#ABC3DB'][b]

• ☁ ☁ ☁

She was nervous, to be honest. The young hound had only recently been promoted to the position of medic - the only one in her clan, and it was quite stressful. When she had heard of medic gatherings, she had been quick to find out the location - after all, maybe more seasoned people would be able to give her some advice?

The windclanner noted the lack of attendance as she trotted up to the meeting, but made no comment, instead offering a bright smile to the blizzardclan head medic. They were allies, right? That was good. She had been worried about being surrounded by enemies, or something. "Hello! I'm Loviatar, or Lovi. I'm the new medic of Windclan!" she said, perhaps a bit too enthusiastically for an important event, and plopped down, her two tails flicking back and forth behind her and horns glowing a faint silver out of nerves.

WE WERE WILD AND FLUORESCENT

malkyn x finnishwars | tags | windclan leader

• Dusk had never attended one of these either, mostly because he hadn't been an official medic for very long. Unofficially, he'd been doing medical work for a long time both as a hobby and when it was needed - especially when BloodClan didn't have a medic position back in the day - but on the record, he'd only been a physician for like a week. That said, he didn't know any of these people - so this meeting would be interesting.

The scent of BlizzardClan made him nervous, seeing as he'd attacked Andraste there as Asher and literally died - but Dusk reminded himself that no one knew that. Even so, some part of him kept glancing at Iselotta like she might attack him on sight, despite the whole thing being a secret. The fall of Xi's rebellion (and the things he'd done while apart of it) would keep coming back to haunt him for a while, he had come to realize. Breaking the silence finally, the cream tabby nodded to Iselotta and Lovi as he sat down to join them. "Hello - I'm, uh, Duskmire. BloodClan physician." The words felt somewhat acidic on his tongue; BloodClan was no doubt a name that would turn heads in scorn at the moment.

Regardless, with that out of the way, Dusk was suddenly curious about Loviatar. Having grown up in WindClan, a part of him still felt a thin, barely existent attatchment to the moors - and meeting someone from there always piqued his curiosity. Lovi appeared to be the only medic, which was interesting. When Dusk had left, there had been a whole group of them - Fleece, Felix, Kate, and that blue guy whose name he'd forgotten. Dusk knew what happened to Felix and Fleece - and blue guy - but he'd assumed Kate and the others might still be there... though it appeared otherwise. "How's WindClan?" Dusk asked Lovi suddenly, unable to resist finding out anything he could about his former home.

• Misty drinked water and stared at her reflection and thought to her self "why am I so different from other wolves and why do other wolves not like me" she let out a sad sigh then stared at the Stars thinking if she would see her mother again.

• Misty drinked water and stared at her reflection and thought to her self "why am I so different from other wolves and why do other wolves not like me" she let out a sad sigh then stared at the Stars thinking if she would see her mother again.

OOC | Hey Misty, this is a private gathering reserved for the medics of official clans - but feel free to roleplay in this thread!

SEPTEMBER 2017 OFFICIAL GATHERING

AND MINE ARE LONG AND SHARP, MY LORD ・゚✦

・゚✦ AS LONG AND SHARP AS YOURS

3/7 of the fisterhood
    site married to tea

• Misty stepped away from the pond saying to herself"I don't want to be a weak medic"she sighed as she looked at the stars and said"but they need my medic skills so I must remain a medic but I wish I was stronger"